The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Exchange rate $1 = 33.30p. Weather drizzle with occasional showers. Roads wet n dirty.

Flying out of AC today. Need to work.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
A manager of a bar in Angeles City has been arrested for raping his bargirls.... and it was his own bargirl girlfriend that reported him to the police.
bro,which club manager?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Not very intelligent isn't it? Threatening to zap because we post here.. Anyway, I will post wherever I want! Doesn't matter.. while getting zapped is irritating, points don't matter...

Get a life la.. to most of us this forum is a hobby.. don't take it so seriously la... We all go out to cheong and have fun only.. I will post on both AC threads and all threads.. live with it!
same zapping here in other threads... too bad can't redeem those lost points for free sessions..
Old 03-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
My original flight was 2 days earlier. Looks like I have to cancel this booking and get my refund.... to go and buy Tiger tickets.
That is why they are also called Cebu Pathetic.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,which club manager?
Which club does not matter..... but tonight the mood in fields ave was sombre.
Many of the bars I went into had groups of their dancers gossiping among themselves instead of dancing. Even the mamasans were too busy to bother with us customers. The door gals outside the bars were not making any efforts at all preferring to just stand quietly watching guys walk by.

While taking a break at kokomos I realised what was wrong. There were small groups of armed men in black t-shirts spread out all over fields ave..... on taking a closer look saw the letters CIDG on the back of the t-shirts. So the Manila cops were around no wonder everything was toned down.

Decided to call it a night and resorted to my little black book for syt to come to my room.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I heard that my favourite bar the Golden Nile has been ordered closed by the authorities!! Any bros on the ground can confirm it?
Yes, the Golden Nile building was in darkness and they have a guard stationed outside the door...... most of the girls are in Cambodia bar for the moment.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Which club does not matter..... but tonight the mood in fields ave was sombre.
Many of the bars I went into had groups of their dancers gossiping among themselves instead of dancing. Even the mamasans were too busy to bother with us customers. The door gals outside the bars were not making any efforts at all preferring to just stand quietly watching guys walk by.

While taking a break at kokomos I realised what was wrong. There were small groups of armed men in black t-shirts spread out all over fields ave..... on taking a closer look saw the letters CIDG on the back of the t-shirts. So the Manila cops were around no wonder everything was toned down.

Decided to call it a night and resorted to my little black book for syt to come to my room.

Guess our dates will miss by a day or 2 since you always on short trips.
Well, even if many field bars are affect, we still have perimeter.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Guess our dates will miss by a day or 2 since you always on short trips.
Well, even if many field bars are affect, we still have perimeter.
Yes I fly out tomorrow

Was having lunch at Tequila Reef just now when overheard the next table where a group of expats/bar owners were discussing about last night's heavy police presence. Apparently they were searching for a Caucasian who is wanted on murder charges and was spotted in fields ave. So My guess is situation will be back to normal tonight...... hopefully I'm right or else have to resort to my little black booklet again.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster (B)

It's wet wet wet........ the rain has been falling non stop since afternoon.... hope it does not result in flooding.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

There is a new hotel just opened located behind the ABC...... Korean owned and on promotion now. Dropped in to view and is definitely better than the Devera IMHO..... Promotion rate now starts from 1500p for standard room.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

Received another surprise today...... I forgot to make reservations for this trip and when I check in to Tiger hotel on friday night my regular standard rooms were all fully booked. Only available room was the Superior A room so I took the room as I did not want to go hunting for another hotel late at night.

When I went to make payment this afternoon..... I was surprised when they charged me at the cheaper rate of the standard room...... I was told they are giving me my usual rate even though I am staying in a more expensive room because of my frequent stays with them.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Yes I fly out tomorrow

Was having lunch at Tequila Reef just now when overheard the next table where a group of expats/bar owners were discussing about last night's heavy police presence. Apparently they were searching for a Caucasian who is wanted on murder charges and was spotted in fields ave. So My guess is situation will be back to normal tonight...... hopefully I'm right or else have to resort to my little black booklet again.
Update on the situation...... they found the wanted fugitive inside Phillys Sports Bar.... it was like watching tv show as the place was cordoned off by soldiers carrying M-16s while the black t-shirt cops searched the place....... even the rain did not stop the crowd from gathering to watch ..... me included.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is a new hotel just opened located behind the ABC...... Korean owned and on promotion now. Dropped in to view and is definitely better than the Devera IMHO..... Promotion rate now starts from 1500p for standard room.
What is the name of this hotel?
Old 05-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt

What is the name of this hotel?
I think it's la teresita ... Chk out their fb
Old 05-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Update on the situation...... they found the wanted fugitive inside Phillys Sports Bar.... it was like watching tv show as the place was cordoned off by soldiers carrying M-16s while the black t-shirt cops searched the place....... even the rain did not stop the crowd from gathering to watch ..... me included.
Thanks for the update. Pity I was busy elsewhere when all these happened.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1