The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Gem08: I am not kidding, and a majority of those who put "nothing to do, so I want to get married" tend to be in early 20's .. and it is pretty true - studied, no work, and no money, better get married to find a 'generous' Poreigner to take care of the Pamily and Priends ..

manilaboy2007: I did head to Dumaguete with a 'friend' .. pretty much no action, unless you have a 'guide' to do the talks.

Even though it is known as University town - I think 3 unis ? doesn't mean the students are selling themselves like some guys make believe .. and it doesn't mean the girls don't appreciate some tution fees

best course of action - do some preparation on DIA or so .. and set the expectations right

I know a friend living here a few months every year, who is screwing around there, but .. is very discreet lest he be evicted by the 'decent people' and the 'church' folks .. and don't let the tongues go wagging ..
Old 28-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Gem08:

How about this ? An actual post on a dating site

im kaylie as known as khyle.. i am simple, loving, caring, sweet, romantic person.. im matured enough to understand everything..i can handle things in my own way.. anyway i am 22, finish course as a care giver, working as a cashier, i live in manila.. I am not busy, and want get marry

Want male, Age: between 36 - 55

i am looking for a RESPONSIBLE MAN, i dont need rich, handsome or anything.. simple man with a good heart is very important to me.. hope i can find my mate here.. no games.. no sex cam!!

>>> probably some expert ate's adviced that older men die faster and leave behind a lot of assets ?? Not many don't know many old men have no money left, even westerners, when they have paid for their ex-wives divorce and all others .. after all, why else would they end up in Land of Pines ?? of course, apart from the fact that they come in troves because they love Buku juice (an old joke as once PNoy insisted that a lot of westerners come to Phil for the Buku juice, yes, young buku juice .. )
Old 28-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Gem08:

How about this ? An actual post on a dating site

im kaylie as known as khyle.. i am simple, loving, caring, sweet, romantic person.. im matured enough to understand everything..i can handle things in my own way.. anyway i am 22, finish course as a care giver, working as a cashier, i live in manila.. I am not busy, and want get marry

Want male, Age: between 36 - 55

i am looking for a RESPONSIBLE MAN, i dont need rich, handsome or anything.. simple man with a good heart is very important to me.. hope i can find my mate here.. no games.. no sex cam!!

>>> probably some expert ate's adviced that older men die faster and leave behind a lot of assets ?? Not many don't know many old men have no money left, even westerners, when they have paid for their ex-wives divorce and all others .. after all, why else would they end up in Land of Pines ?? of course, apart from the fact that they come in troves because they love Buku juice (an old joke as once PNoy insisted that a lot of westerners come to Phil for the Buku juice, yes, young buku juice .. )
haaaa bro of course i believe you if you said so. i am just wondering why do they not want to work when they have no money. in the DIA, once out of a normal chat i asked a girl if she has taken her lunch... she replied she has no money to eat. i asked her "are you working or studying"? she replied "no to both". weirdo!!

my thought is for local sg old man, pinoys will probably not able to have a bite on this pie, as which this group i suppose is mainly chinese speaking group... thus you know where the money will go to...??!!
Old 28-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dia girls mostly bola bola, don't trust them too much. You are lucky like some of brother in forum then may be get a cherry girls. They not like us in sillypore so easy to get a job over their country, I'm not surprise if they are jobless.
Old 28-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 19
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
haaaa bro of course i believe you if you said so. i am just wondering why do they not want to work when they have no money. in the DIA, once out of a normal chat i asked a girl if she has taken her lunch... she replied she has no money to eat. i asked her "are you working or studying"? she replied "no to both". weirdo!!
As usual classic reply from the cute pinay.no money to go but got the money to go Internet cafe to chat??a common issue we see hear often.dun be surprise at the other end behind the screen it's not even a girl.many are hopping to meet some idiot online that will western union to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
They not like us in sillypore so easy to get a job over their country, I'm not surprise if they are jobless.
You're right.even working in the 7-11 which pay pretty pathetic required high school or higher qualification & requirement I heard.

Come to think of it we Singaporean are damn lucky even for the young ah beng & ah lians.as long as one are willing to work there are always job avaiable but most of the time the workers are the one kpkb.

In Buku land many cant even afford to complete primary school with so many siblings & relatives all staying under one roof drinking red horse & spending thier minimum wages on cock fighting gamble.the bar girl who able to fetch some decent wage back will always be the sole provider for the families & demand will never be enough even the girl manage to secure 10 wu poreigner.

This is such sad life for some.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 28-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
be happy she said so, unlike many make-believe could-be-rich-girls, who read too many pocket books, and believe in the Prince in Shining Armour (i.e. you) coming to rescue her from her Squalor ..

I get a bit suspicious when I see their job as "self Employed" or "Business LADY"

Another quirk of Philippines -there aren't sales Girls, or Business Women, they are Sales Ladies or Business Ladies ..

And Rub&Buah is spot on the mark ..

Well, hence my tendency to overlook pinays - when they throw tantrum .. as I was telling a colleague today, when I remitted 50 $ to a former maid here .. he was like "only 50$" ? I went, if she asked for 500 $ I will think twice or thrice or just say "forget it .. " .. but, 50 $ can make her live for a week .. even if she dont' get a job or don't return the money, I will not be upset .. after all, what is 50 $ ?

The price of 5 mugs of beer ?? or 4 packs of Marlboro ?? or food for one week in Phil ??

Sad but, hey, let's keep that it mind .. and let it not make us gloomy .. think of it this way - when you bar fine even a star fish, you are DOING CHARITY You will be happier .. and be Blessed
Old 28-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
discoverer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
be happy she said so, unlike many make-believe could-be-rich-girls, who read too many pocket books, and believe in the Prince in Shining Armour (i.e. you) coming to rescue her from her Squalor ..

I get a bit suspicious when I see their job as "self Employed" or "Business LADY"

Another quirk of Philippines -there aren't sales Girls, or Business Women, they are Sales Ladies or Business Ladies ..

Well, hence my tendency to overlook pinays - when they throw tantrum .. as I was telling a colleague today, when I remitted 50 $ to a former maid here .. he was like "only 50$" ? I went, if she asked for 500 $ I will think twice or thrice or just say "forget it .. " .. but, 50 $ can make her live for a week .. even if she dont' get a job or don't return the money, I will not be upset .. after all, what is 50 $ ?

The price of 5 mugs of beer ?? or 4 packs of Marlboro ?? or food for one week in Phil ??

Sad but, hey, let's keep that it mind .. and let it not make us gloomy .. think of it this way - when you bar fine even a star fish, you are DOING CHARITY You will be happier .. and be Blessed
woopss... sorry for them i thought they are just being lazy or just being overly hopeful. gosh... if they dont succeed and have no fishes... how they survive?? really amazing.

oh yeah btw do they have marlboro ice blast? is it cheaper to buy from airport or their 7-11?

thank you
gem
Old 28-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

woopss... sorry for them i thought they are just being lazy or just being overly hopeful. gosh... if they dont succeed and have no fishes... how they survive?? really amazing.

oh yeah btw do they have marlboro ice blast? is it cheaper to buy from airport or their 7-11?

thank you
gem
Old 28-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

thank you
gem
Buy from our BT and slightly support Sillypore, call DFS to reserve coz alway out of stock..
Old 28-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
discoverer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Buy from our BT and slightly support Sillypore, call DFS to reserve coz alway out of stock..
hhaaaa... yeah sometimes out of stock. thanks... roger that.
Old 28-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaa yeah sometimes out of stock. thanks... roger that.
Old 28-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Her contact is there in the post. You can find her in LIA and if you don see her when you arrive, you can check whether she will be back for another barfine. Pool playing is free while you wait.
LIA is Lost In Asia right? It is somewhere near to the Clarkton hotel if I am reading the map correct.... hope I don't get lost finding my way there.

Sorry I am not into Pool, but if there are card games I am game for it.
Old 28-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
They have a package deal specially tailored for gamblers. p
Bro ninja, I called up the Stotsenberg hotel to enquire about their package deals. The lady I was referred to Ms Elenor (sales manager) informed me that they do not sell the package deals at the hotel. She gave me 2 numbers to call and says to get the package deals from them.

Both the numbers I called were answered by travel agents in Manila. Does that mean I have to go to Manila before I can check in to Stotsenberg?
Old 28-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, I have been readin all the fr and contributions. Thank u very much. After reading so much, I'm tempted to venture into AC solo but I'm unsure of he security over there and the immigration. Is it better for me to check in my luggage? If possible, I would like to hand carry as I'm a light traveller. Pls advise if possible. Thank you!
Old 29-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
I don't know what is happening with these mega bars. A classmate of my cousin recently got hired by Club Atlantis as a cultural dancer. The surprise?
"She" was a male classmate. I couldn't believe it too when I was told so we trooped down to the bar during one afternoon before opening hours to watch their dance practice. True enough he was there with a group of other "she" dancers. Yikes...... Atlantis has a LB dance group !
You shouldn't be surprised as the bars are allowed to hire ladyboys now and there have been a substantial number of permits issued by City Hall to these ladyboys. Just remember to check carefully before you take them out.

As far as I know, Tropix Atlantis Dollhouse Ponytails Blue Nile are rumored to have employed ladyboys. True or not you have to check it out yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1