The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
A Newbie in BKK...

have not been to bkk for more then 10 years, and one day, just felt "heart blood come wave", did some readings in a few forums, and decided to go for a cheong trip, alone, for 3-days-2-nights. for bros here intending to go soon, or is trying to, here's my experience there. this is not meant to be a guide, but just what i did for your considerations.

airfare
checked a few airlines:
- normal airline around 280 - 320 (including taxes)
- valueair around 220 - 230
- tigerairways around the same
- airasia: got it at $187. confirmed it.

hotel
again, checked online for a few possibilities:
- bangkoktonight.com: many choices, lots of info, but doesnt look safe to give my credit card info to. narrowed down to merchant court hotel as it says this hotel is "guest friendly", and from the map, it seems that this hotel is within the action area.
- called up the hotel to make a reservation, and was charged US$85++ per night. reserved a room.
- checked www.asiarooms.com later, and was quoted US$65 per room night. confirmed and give credit card info. total charges, all in, for 2 nights, is US$130 nett.
- there are other hotels that are cheaper, around the US$30 to US$60 range, as well. so take your pick.

money
i changed my money before i left. not sure what's a good way of doing this. anyway, i am out to have fun, so dont really bother about where got good rates. some difference anyway. my rate was about S$1 to 25B.

the trip: day 1
the flight to bkk is around 2 hr 15 min (depending on the pilot if he is speeding...). airasia sucks. should have taken valuair. for that 50 bucks more, u will have a better journey there. i especially hated the smell of airasia's seats. the dandruff smell of hundreds of passengers on that same seat is enough to knock u out for the entire journey...and the flight attendants dont exactly spice up the trip as well.

plane landed at around 5pm, LT. bkk is 1 hour behind sg time. had to board a bus that will take u to immigration. valueair, was told, gets u "aerobridged" to the terminal.
many lanes opened at passport control. be sure to use the lane for "Asean". quicker, in my opinion.
left and down an escalator, walk out of the controlled area. u can turn left or right. turn left here to head towards the taxi stands. there, got to wait in a long que to buy coupons to get a cab. was told that u can actually go to the departure area and hop onto those cabs that have just sent passengers to the terminal - save time, and save about 50 baht. u can asked to driver to go by "toll highway" - u pay the toll (around 35 baht???). quicker that way and should avoid some jams.

oh, before u leave the airport, be sure to take a copy of the map for tourist. it gives u all locations/buildings, and stations of mrt.

got into the hotel within 30min. , unpack, felt sticky. changed and got off to my first target: Poseidon. i actually walked there from my hotel - wanted to take a close look at the city, the people. and found an mrt station very near. noted.

got there in 20 min (was walking really slowly). saw a few 7-elevens along the way (noted - in case i need to get supplies in the middle of the night). went straight up to the second floor. greeted by a captain (who speaks mandarin to me). order a cold one and sat down. fishbowl right infront. at first glance, was happy with the selection available. (first impression point: 7/10). girls are seated in 3 groups - to my left, centre, and right. prices: 2000, 2200, 2500, respectively. frankly - all girls dont look too differently to me.

i always pick the girl who gave me a nice smile. this is, after all, the Land of Smiles. Narrowed down to 3 targets and proceed to engage eye-contact. then got to decifer which girl is giving me the pick-me-and-i-guarantee-u-a-good-time smile. choosed girl 128 (2000 bath).

i am not trying to write FRs here, so i will be brief.

in the room, she striped me, striped herself, and with me seated on the sofa, gave me a covered bj (requested for covered, as i know how little john smells like after a 2-hr flight). after that, bonk her in various positions on that sofa.

then she bathe me, and i order 1 more beer in the room (and give the waitress 20B as tips).

she asked me if i wanted massage, but i suggested that i massage her instead. so with thai MTV playing on the TV in the room, i gave her my famous Sexy-Massage for ladies. as intented, we had our second round soon.

after that, changed, she asked me where am i going tonight. asked her for some suggestions of clubs and disco. she said she can meet me at 1am, after work, to bring me around. dont really want that, so told her by 12mn i will be sleeping. got her numbers anyways.

left poseidon satisfied. took a cab to a restaurant near my hotel for seafood. place is called Som Boon, directly opp of my hotel.

went back hotel after dinner. was told by the recept that i need to buy internet dial-up account from JI Net in order to have internet access. broadband only available in executive rooms. so went back to 7-11 and found one - cheapest available is 500B! %&*$^%&#%^#$^. no choice. got one, and back hotel. do some work, watch tv and sleep. tired....

day 2
shopping day! went to a few places by mrt. it is fast, easy to use, similar to our system, cheap, and u can do some people watching. try it.
only thing is when u need to change from 1 line to another, u cant do it like in sg. u must get out of 1 line, buy new tickets, and get onto the other. some problem. oh, when in doubt, ask attendants for directions. u will get more smiles from them.

1 funny thing is that one end station of the mrt is call "Bang Sue". so in the stations, u see an arrow pointing and the word "To Bang Sue" - this way to Bang a girl called Sue?! hee hee hee.... poor ol sue.

places of (shopping) interest:
1. MDK - like the sugei wang plaza in kl, this huge complex houses many things. takes more then 2 hours to just walk through. sure to find something u like there. also, there are a few shopping complexes around the area, so u just need to do some walking to see what u like - Big C, Gaysorn, etc.
2. 4-face budda - i walked there from MDK. did some praying, and walk to big c.
3. Pantip Plaza - walked there as well, it is like the Sim Lim of sg. original games are cheap there (far cry = 599B = S$25). there are also many shops selling computer related items, parts, and software.

by this time, i am all sweety after all the walking. naturally, must go for soapy bath. took a train back to my hotel. there's an outlet there called Nataree.

actually, this place got 2 outlets. facing the building, the left outlet is for oil massage and the right entrance brings u to soap massage and side-line girls (those that sat outside the fish bowl - PT girls?). needed a good rub, so went left. saw a normal selection of girls - overall 6/10. there's this girl that's smiling cheerfully at me all the time. so pick her. 800B.

in the room, order a cold one to bring my temperature down. she prepares the bath water, and ask me, in mandarin, to stripe. why's everyone speaking to me in mandarin? i look like china man?

laid down on the bed, she took off her dress and wrapped her lower body with a towel - said dont want her dress to get oily. but her undies will get oily too! i said. she got the hint and took off her undies as well.

massage was normal, near the side of being not-good. but i like the way her bush brushes my ass. after 45 min of massage, i am like an oil rig. she bathe for me, dried me up, and i laid on the bed. she came over and we had sex. no bj, just straight sex. but through out the whole session, she is very friendly, always joking with me and laughing at my corny jokes. so the sex part is kind of like with a girl u know. good.

after that, clean up, paid her 1200B. left.

went to the restaurant next to my hotel for more seafood. is it good and cheap. ordered cockles - and i swear the side of their cockle is like a squash ball. and damn juicy too. food there is good and cheap. better then Som Boon. after food, went back to hotel for a nap. woke at 7:30pm. decided to go Poseidon again.

this time round, i went straight to the 3rd floor - the model's lounge. no fish bowl. just many sofa seats scattered around the place. the girls are all seated together in a series of sofas. guys seat everywhere else and look at them.

i order a beer and was given a photo album. choosed a few girls and was told all my selections are not available. captain said the girls there are 2900B, 3500B, 4000B, 5000B, and more. there are a few girls there that has posed for mags like penthouse. didnt asked how much, but the best girl that was on the cover of penthouse was not available - all booked.

so the female captain (all caps are female in this floor) told me she will bring me a cover girl. and through enough, 1 came. very pretty girl! immediately asked her to sit down while i finished my beer in a hurry. she looks like the mediacorp artiste, Rui En - and only prettier, in my opinion. she also got this tao look with her. 3500B is the cost.

in the room, i ordered another beer, give waitress tips of 100B, got her happy, and got Rui En's attention. we watch mtv while drinking beer, joked, and talk about music. she likes r&b and hip-hop. now i am a music person. so we spoke about artistes, music, and i did some impersonation. by then, she seems happy with me (knn, i got to entertain her). then we proceed to bath.

with her being my friendly now, the bath experience was superb. nice young 22 year old pretty babe with 33B breasts, bathing for me. i laid down in the tub, and she sat with her legs under my ass, and her chest pushing against the area below my balls, with the hot water running, and the alcohol in me rushing to me head... aahhh.....

= to be continued =
Old 15-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Samster

10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A Newbie in BKK...

day 2 (con't)

she gave me a thorough wash. then, using her knees to push up against my ass, makes my johnny pop out of the water like an island. she playfully had some fun with it.

after the bath, she dried my and i went to bed waiting for her to join me. she came over and started with cat bath, then covered bj, and then mounted me. shallow-shallow-deep; shallow-shallow-deep; shallow-shallow-deep.... changed a few positions, and then i make her laid down and did a few more positions. she dont really moan (professionally), just panting softly, with eye-brows twisted, and her hands holding and moving on my back. I like!! tempo picked up and exploded in her, wave after waves of joy. then, she washed my, and wrap ourselves in towel, we sat holding each other in the single seat sofa, more MTV, thai music and MVs are really nice, and chatted.

i suggested taking some photos using my phone and she agreed. had various pose with her hugging me like a gf. then she asked if i want another round, and i thought, hem... old man must keep 1 shot for another girl tonight, and so told her no time, must run already. changed, pay her 200B tips, and got out.

took a cab Siam Hotel (along Phetchaburi Rd) - there is a cafe in here where FLs (PT uni students) gather to find biz. went into the cafe, got a beer, sat and scan. saw a few tables with ladies. all looked young. there's a cute one that keeps smiling at me. thought she look under age. didnt dare to return her glance. finished the beer, it is around 10pm, too early? left the place.

took a cab to Soi Cowboy. cab driver said he dont have meter. i asked him to stop immediately, and jump out at a traffic junction. in 4 seconds, another cab stop and i checked "got meter?" before i went in. got to Soi cowboy - basically a long street with lots of go-go bars at both sides of the road. walked to the end, and walked back. strange thing is, the ang-mos infront of me and the japs behind me keep getting invitations to go into joints (girls will pull their hands to drag them in), except me. ok, i am alone, i am chinese, i wear torn jeans, but...? at near the end of the street, still no invitation, i decided to walk into one. order another beer (how many tonight already?), 180B. there's a band playing, and 2 girls dancing on the podium, wearing bikini. they are not only fat. they are ugly. and at the wrong end of 30s. so before any girl can come near me. i quickly finished my beer and left.

took a cab to a disco, hollywood. paid 400B at the door, exchangeable for 2 drinks. went in, dj playing hip-hop + top 40. 11pm. strange thing is, the club has got no dance floor, or none that i can see. where it should be, there are only tables with people. many people. all drinking and moving their bodies. had 2 drinks there and no FL approached me. so left.

got onto a cab, told him to go to merchant court hotel and feel asleep. woke up by him, paid and went out, only to realize that i am in inter-continental. shit. took another cab back. slept soundly that night. good thing i didnt bring any girl back, as i dont think i will remember to do anything with her...

day 3
had a brunch meeting the next day. and thereafter, time to pack and go. flight is at 4pm. checked out of the hotel, and only need to pay the local call toll for all my internet dailings. 70B in total. cheap.

go a cab, using toll highway, 25B and 20 min later, i am in the airport. at the airasia counter, was told that the flight is actually at 7pm!!!! @$#%$&%^&%. now at 3pm, only need to be here at 6pm. 3 hours to go, what to do??? stay in airport's lounge? or...? in the end, followed my heart, went out of the airport and hop onto a cab that had just sent a passenger there. told him to go to Nataree. 15 min later, was looking at the left and right entrance again. pick the right one this time round. soap massage. trick is to pick a girl with big boobs and fleshy body - good for soapy massage. i pick exactly that, with face about 6.5/10, 35 C-cupper.

went in the room, striped. was told to lay face down on the plastic float. she splash soap water on my back and starter to rub and rub. then she used she boobs and her whole body on me. like the part where she used her tit to attack my ass hole. nice! then turned around, little johnny was brushed using her bush. she sat on my dick, and played the head. nice. then it is the hot tub. almost the same, but she started licking my nipples, and used her nips to rub mine. nice. after a thorough wash, she dried me and we moved to the bed.

cat-bath, and then sex in multiple positions. cum. pay her 100B tips. dress-up and left. good horny experience.

back to the airport, 5pm. checked in, had dinner, and later boarded the flight. got into sg at around, 11pm.

reached home happy and tired at 11:45pm.

summary
spent a total of S$1008, all in. had 5 fucks. countless beers.
if u are like me, who likes pretty ladies, then should just go for models cat.
should do this once every 2 or 3 months, and not spend money at GL or HC...
overall, a good trip. no problem going alone.

hope my experience can help other BKK newbies...

Old 15-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

good fr indeed.......reminds me of my 1st few trips to bkk.
Old 15-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, what a sinful 3 days in BKK you have had.
Old 15-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Great detailed report.

Merchant Court was just opposite Emmanmuel, Nataree. Poseidon is a distance further up from Huay Kwang Subway station. I have been to Nataree recently. Poseidon and Emmanuel MP the price are higher but worthwhile a try for the sideliner and model cateory. I stay in BK for 5 days and have visited quite a number of interesting places. Will share with bros in stages.
Old 15-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

yap, many more MPs to check out, and many more things to do in BKK. next trip should be in Jan... anyone?

Old 15-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
yap, many more MPs to check out, and many more things to do in BKK. next trip should be in Jan... anyone?

Got addict liao? Rush with those aunties for Chinese New Year shopping meh?.......kekeke

Anyway it is time to book for budget air if you want to, just in time for their 45 days advance booking. But if you can get a low price airticket around $140 better use these low price airline than budget air, at least got meals on board............................................. ..
Old 15-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's the problem with Merchant Court - they limit broadband to the Exec Floors only - a lot of 4* hotels in BKK do that. That's why I've stayed there once and never again. Similar class hotels (i.e. 4*) that I've stayed in that do offer broadband in all rooms are Novotel Lotus and Amari Atrium.
Old 15-11-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Got addict liao? Rush with those aunties for Chinese New Year shopping meh?.......kekeke

Anyway it is time to book for budget air if you want to, just in time for their 45 days advance booking. But if you can get a low price airticket around $140 better use these low price airline than budget air, at least got meals on board...
not addicted lah. just find that for what's worth, i get better enjoyment with the model's cat there in bkk then gl or hc's m'sia girls. the most important part is that i get to choose.

used to like macau, but damn exp. i poor man, cannot afford a trip that cost $5k each time. so bkk is my poor man's macau.

low price air tic for $140? where u get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Similar class hotels (i.e. 4*) that I've stayed in that do offer broadband in all rooms are Novotel Lotus and Amari Atrium.
thanks for the recommendation! that's why i wanted to write this trip FR - to learn more where i made mistakes, so all can learn and share here.

pls, by all means, point out my errors, so as to help make our collective trips to bkk more fruitful!

Power to cheongsters!

Cheongsters United balls club!

Cheongers Forever! (until i got aids....)

Old 15-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
summary
spent a total of S$1008, all in. had 5 fucks. countless beers.
if u are like me, who likes pretty ladies, then should just go for models cat.
should do this once every 2 or 3 months, and not spend money at GL or HC...
woahh... brother. good experience write-up. thanks for sharing.

actually, with your kind of budget, u should check out the gals at Nana Plaza or patong. though those go-go bars are for expatriates or foreigners, it's fun to just take a drink, watch gals dance, have them come over and sit on your lap. negotiate prices and bring back hotel to bonk. just a different sort of experience from checking out gals in fish tanks...
Old 15-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro,

For Jan05, AirAsia got promo airfares starting from today...at THB 699 per trip...but only for Jan05...

Other than the MPs, I also would like to recommend a club by name of Carribean...I went once and it was quite an experience....pretty gals all around, however it's a little expensive...

Carribean is near Ratchada area, quite near to the hotel u stayed...if I'm not wrong u can tell the taxi driver to go to this "Ming Jai" Road...the Carribean neon sign is big, should be easy to see it...

Rgds.
Old 15-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk

Anyway it is time to book for budget air if you want to, just in time for their 45 days advance booking. But if you can get a low price airticket around $140 better use these low price airline than budget air, at least got meals on board............................................. ..

Actually if you are flying budget, you should avoid peak period. Budget is good if the plane is half-filled. When full-house, the cabin is really uncomfortable.
Old 15-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
topgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Good report. I am going to BK tommorow for 5 days and 4 nights. I think I am going to spend a lot of money since I prefer high class model type at Poseidon. I book Grand hotel at US$33, opposite Poseidon. Value for money? I plan to go Poseidon tommorow at around 5pm since I will be arriving at 2-3pm. But I guess when I finish, the night is still early. Any recommendation? Maybe CM2 to see if any luck over there? Try to find some part time gfs.

Day 2
I plan to go traditional massage.
Night: I plan to go Pegasus at about 7-8pm. This is by far the most expensive place and i have not been there before. Approximate cost is S$400 including overnight with the model. Of course, i will bring the model to disco 1st maybe Hollywood.

Day 3
Attend Conference
Night: I plan to make an appointment with the gal I plan to know at CM2 on
day 1. Otherwise, my Thai friend will help me hunt.

Day 4
Attend conference half day
Plan to go massage again
Maybe some shopping at Papong or market
Last Night: Either Poseidon or Mirage (Never been there)

Day 5
11am flight back to Singapore

Day 6
I guess I will have completed about 4-5 bonks. Hopefully not more than $2K
Post BK trip depression started ;(
Old 15-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

ok... notes taken so far for next trip...

1. will stay in Novotel Lotus or Amari Atrium,
2. book air tic early - but i wont take air asia again! once is enough.
3. MUST go nana plaza - wanted to actually, but no time during my newbie trip,
4. will check out Carribean (as recomended by Sammi888 - what is it? like Piano bar?),
5. if got time - check out Patpong - that gold-fish-in-pussy-shows place right? heard it is not safe, especially for a lone traveller... how?

thanks!

die die will go in jan, after my aids blood test shows negative that is.
Old 15-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ok... notes taken so far for next trip...

1. will stay in Novotel Lotus or Amari Atrium,
2. book air tic early - but i wont take air asia again! once is enough.
3. MUST go nana plaza - wanted to actually, but no time during my newbie trip,
4. will check out Carribean (as recomended by Sammi888 - what is it? like Piano bar?),
5. if got time - check out Patpong - that gold-fish-in-pussy-shows place right? heard it is not safe, especially for a lone traveller... how?

thanks!

die die will go in jan, after my aids blood test shows negative that is.
Hi Bro,

Shall omit out pointer number 5 & try RAO1 or RAO2

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1