The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
5th - 7th october in BKK

hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.
Old 04-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

hi bro kiu-sai

i am now in bkk you will be in bkk on july or oct??

any way i pm you my contact please keep in touch

thanks
Old 04-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

going to meet 1 bro already on tuesday when i touch down.....anymore???
Old 04-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
will1677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be there on 6oct till 9oct and i will stay in Swiss Park Hotel. unable to meet u as have prior arrangement, maybe next time.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:39 PM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro. would have lov to meet up but our dates are off. I cheonging bkk from 8 Oct to coming back 11 Oct.
Old 04-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Samster

bro general, wats your contact? how to look for u?
Old 05-10-2004, 12:01 PM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Wow so fast back to BKK again? Peifu peifu. Kekeke.
Yalor, cannot keep away from bkk now as its a purely escapist retreat for sorry souls like myself. will contact u when in bkk again (if u are there during that time)

cheers
Old 05-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
hi guys, i'll be in bkk on 5th - 7th july. most likely staying at palazzo hotel along ratchadapisek road.if you are there, we may meet up for coffee or cheonging.those interested to meet up, pls PM me with contacts and i'll call/sms u when i touch down bkk.thks.

Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
Bro long time dint see you leh! Happy to see you again........... can remember you old team member here or not?

Ha Ha...I also in Bangkok from 6th to 14th. Maybe can meet up again.
hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)
Old 08-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Samster

hi bro west, of cos i remember u.......really hope to go bkk with u again and i'm sure there's a chance.met up with bro moonlight and had a good time there.....will post a lazy FR soon.......kekekeke.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight
hi bro west
meuawaanee meet up with bro kiu-sai .khauthot can't meet up you the last few day u were in bkk.
khaupkun (krap) for the liquer card have finished it yesterday with bro kiu-sai.
so when u be back in bkk pm me for next round of fun.

laew jergan (krap) sawatdee (krap)
Good lah enjoy yah! I am here....working leh..........Wait thing settle will call you for sure.Cheers!
Old 08-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Will be flying in BKK on the 13th......got a few free tickets (B$8500) to the Eagles concert on 15th (1st nite) at Impact Arena..........any bro interested to join me in exchange for supper at Por Kun Pow
Old 08-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha.
ok lah bro as long as I stay off the lobsters......brought a Club girl there once and she tried to give me Japanese carrot treatment.......needless to say that relationship din last too long........
Old 08-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
bro yomun, hahahaha.......tats a good one.

bro parapara, since u already say its free tickets,why cant u just spare it to bros who are there at the same time as u? if u need something in exchange,how to cheong with us like that?
needless to say,regular cheongsters will know how to buy u supper after the show.as for place for supper, tats not important.
dun say like this bro....... as I will be there with my girl and her friends.......and me being the only guy there........so need to 'share burden' lah.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1