The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2004, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

great fr. next time must go try that place.
Old 31-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

For guys who like Pegasus should join their membership. With some coordination and management effort, on a sharing basis among a small group is possible.

It will be much more cost effective this way then to pay as a walk customer.

Bro Delifrance and Bro SC could help with their latest pricing and benefit .... definitely worth a thought.

Years ago, I was a die hard customer of Pegasus. This place never seem to lose it's charms......Hee...heee....
Old 31-07-2004, 12:44 PM
ladyassassinato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
For guys who like Pegasus should join their membership. With some coordination and management effort, on a sharing basis among a small group is possible.

It will be much more cost effective this way then to pay as a walk customer.

Bro Delifrance and Bro SC could help with their latest pricing and benefit .... definitely worth a thought.

Years ago, I was a die hard customer of Pegasus. This place never seem to lose it's charms......Hee...heee....

Share same sentiments as you brother. I been there last trip and still daydreaming of that one super chio babe which i book overnight. In spite of the extravagant costs, Pegasus girls are really something else!! Fuck, now stuck in boring Singapore and counting the days to next visit to LOS. Wld be a great idea if can share costs for membership..
Old 31-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

bro ladyassissnator,boring spore.wated to cheong geylang 150 or health centre,think of it not worth it compare to bkk.save bullet and cheong in bkk better.pegasus indeed a must visit place if one in bkk.still thinking of that sweet young thing....angel witch that babe also must try 1 day.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
bro ladyassissnator,boring spore.wated to cheong geylang 150 or health centre,think of it not worth it compare to bkk.save bullet and cheong in bkk better.
Surely not worth cheong in boring land,me going bkk next week so better save more bullets butt readind all this forum made me want 2 PCC,wah better control myself.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassassinato
Share same sentiments as you brother. I been there last trip and still daydreaming of that one super chio babe which i book overnight. In spite of the extravagant costs, Pegasus girls are really something else!! Fuck, now stuck in boring Singapore and counting the days to next visit to LOS. Wld be a great idea if can share costs for membership..
Ha...ha... with the cheap budget airfares around. Going BKK is a lot easilier. Don't need much waiting and planning....

There's some pricings on bangkoktonight.com. Not sure if it is updated.

Did you find out the latest membership package when you are there ?

Last edited by Sinoview; 01-08-2004 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

bros,price of membership in pegasus is 30,000b,6 or 9 bottles whisky free(cant remember) or 1 model booking free.

1 main member and 2 cooperate member.
main member will get 50% off in all drinks and bookings.entrance free.
cooperate member will only get 20% off in drinks and bookings.entrace free.

so,if u guys wanna share the membership thingy,better discuss with ur frens who gonna be the main member thus pay a little more becos of the 50% thingy.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
bros,price of membership in pegasus is 30,000b,6 or 9 bottles whisky free(cant remember) or 1 model booking free.

thingy.

Bro ! I also want to go leh . OK! Confirm this month go Bangkok any Bro to meet up? So Bro when is your next trip?
Old 02-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You steam when you write cos you new bird mah.... old bird read already like read newspaer lah... Like me, read newspaper also steam kekekekeke

Next time try sandwich in poseidon. See how you steam, I think your name also forget leh... kekekekeke

When will you in Bangkok again? Want to meet you out for some action and biz advice. Can help ?
Old 02-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah man.,,, read until sibeh steam... cannot take it man.. keep it on..
Old 02-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Samster

bro west, i cant go to bkk so soon yet cos in july,i go 3 times liao.scared my wife suspect lah.......no business advice from me.perhaps u may consult bro thai.

bro thai,u there on august 12-15 makes my song song and gian gian.....kekekekeke.

bro mint.....go bkk try urself lah....guarantee 100% SONG!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:12 PM
Samster

bro thai,yeah,shout louder so that i can hear u here in spore.

will likely head to bkk again next month after business settle down here in spore lah, now still half past six....kekekeke.......those interested,pls pm me to discuss although still a long way,but better discuss 1st......no aeroplanes pls.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1 main member and 2 cooperate member.
main member will get 50% off in all drinks and bookings.entrance free.
cooperate member will only get 20% off in drinks and bookings.entrace free.

so,if u guys wanna share the membership thingy,better discuss with ur frens who gonna be the main member thus pay a little more becos of the 50% thingy.
if i not wrong the membership is flexible... u can choose more liquor or girl drinks. price starts from 30k THB but u can opt for higher price also. ask the papasan and they will be more than willing to share info.

lucky u leave BKK before weekend. it was a buddhist holiday called Lent on saturday and sunday. all the pub/discos closed as no alcohol is to be served. even the 7-11 and restaurants do not serve alcohol...
but manage to get heineken and singha in jatujak mkt on sunday.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
but manage to get heineken and singha in jatujak mkt on sunday.
pii... glub mah laew lor.. pai tiaow sanuk mai?
Old 03-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Will be in BKK on 11th Aug night with family. Family will go up north on 12th afternoon so I'll be availabe on 12th to 14th. 15th, family bakc and will go back to Hatyai.

In between I have my work as usual but no problemo, can always schedule.

If I can, will help. Keep in touch.
Bro my ticket confirm will be in Bangkok from 11th to 14 Aug. So see you then!

How about Mr Devil and your Bro want to meet up? Other Bro who will be in Bangkok at this perior just pm me, we can meet up for action or lim kopi!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1