The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2004, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

Greetings all!

on 27th july.....touched down bkk morning local time.....after check in palazzo htl,slept a while TILL ABT 3pm,knn alone,dam sianz,dunno where to go....decided to walk over to nataree.......eeee.....gals bad,walked to emmanulle...wow,looks good with a lion head on top and walked up the stairs...papasan attended and decided to try a STAR category...head upstairs .......small built,big boobs,pretty face.....went into room.undress,knn fake boobs, ok nvm......service wise,suprisingly good with massage after sex.....good blow job with cap.....after all is done,went downstairs pay 2300b and tip her 200b and off i go.....walked back to hotel watch live soccer on tv cos i got bet......knn, both matches lost,wat a good fuck with fake boobs + lost soccer sgd 2k.....sianz 1/2....after soccer at abt 8pm and after room service dinner,shower and dressed smart a bit with pants and long sleeve shirt,leather shoe,phew.....no neck tie lah.......decided to attack pegasus(pronounced as pegasak in thai) at sukhumvit soi23 behind tai pan hotel but i walked and find the place like hell....till i saw a black round sign board NARCISSUS then i know its pegasus beside it.

Went in,wow.....dam posh with gold decor.......saw 2 hostess standing there and greeting me,fucking swee gals,tall and pretty! i act blur a bit and asked abt prices cos i know its gonna cost me a bomb.....a guy attended to me and explain prices....minimum 1 drink cost 900b,gals 1 drink also 900b,gals chit chat only,45 mins 1800b.knn, so ex....asked him can see the gals? of cos,brought me upstairs and view,wow.....how can tahan.....knn,all so swee man,even poseidon models also cannot challenge lah.....ratings are,poseidon models 7-8 upon 10.....pegasus 8-9 upon 10.......told the guy ok, get me a drink.....here is where i choose the gals paraded in front of me........hmm.....models with are more ex not so good,maybe all taken up.....side liners,better than models........chose 1.........really swee lah!......after some chat,asked her for booking, alamak,barfine 2200b,overnite 4000b.....wah knn, did some mental calculation,cost me abt 8000-9000b,sgd abt 400 inclusive of tipping........knn,ok lah,ON lah! because very pretty lah,see also steam! after bill paid,she changed and i asked disco ok?....she said sure.......headed to hollywood disco at abt 11pm,walk in as she hold my arms.......wah stylo,all guys staring at us, of cos not see me lah,see the gal,her name nikki.....hehehehe.

after the show in hollywood at abt 130am,i asked her wan supper or go back hotel order room service,she said anything, ok, lah,back to hotel lah,as me see her dam steam liao, want some action mah......went back hotel immediately,went into room,order some sandwiches and hot drinks,this is where action begins....

wah lan,time now so late liao.........to be continued lah..........hehehehehe
Old 30-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

waiting for you to continue your FR Bro Kiu-Sai

(P.S : hhmmmmm.....your avater seems familiar....now where have i seen it before )
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 30-07-2004, 01:39 PM
LauheroNo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

wah bros. waiting for more of yr fr. both u and bro ladyassassinator talk abt club pegasus so song one. i hear also very 'gien' as all describe the models and girls like very tok kong one. Up yr rep today. please continue soon..
Old 30-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

thk u bros, continue.....

after makan room service,i asked her,we shower together ok? answer was sure!.....my heart was pumping so hard that i really hope to see a beautiful REAL 34b breast.....and OMG,indeed was real with pink nipples.......shower began and my little bro already hard and solid as a rock.we take turns for the water as this hotel no shower tub......knn, even siam beverly hotel also have but palazzo hotel dun have,dunno why.during shampooing our bodies,i put my hands on her body and go round n round her breast like a clock wise motion,our bodies are still with soap,wow,so smooth and so shiok....eben now i typing i also steam!.....hehehe....after that,water off soap and dry off,still in toilet,try to french her and she said a bit ok? ok lah,knn,wat to do.......ask her to blow job me while i was standing, sitting on the toilet bowl, wah lan eh.....really feel like unload liao,cannot tahan,ask to cap me and request to do doggie and told her to bend down holding the toilet bowl area where we flush the toilet.......my hands were holding her breast playing with her nipples and we were on doggie position and with her moans,i cum in no time.

after that,wash up and we head to the bed.did some small chat abt me learning thai language as she taught me and i was writting down those simple thai words.after that we fell asleep with me hugging her and of cos her breast,i just love those breast of hers as i'm a boobs man.....everyday see also no sian those type........

morning abt 8am only,we were awake,ordered some coffee from room service as she wrapped herself up with towels.after coffee,i did some hugging and light kissing on bed,little brother say yes again.....her hands were already on my bro playing with it under the blanket,i suck her nipples like no tomorrow.and she did some blow job on me,this round i had it missionary position,as i was pumping,she kept staring at me like a stoned face with some moans,and boy,with her beautiful face and breast,how can i not cum.....knn, 101% cum in no time and i did.

after that,she changed her clothes and we exchanged kisses again and this time we say goodbye.....

this pegasus nightclub is really a must go place if those looking for chio babes,and i mean it,really super chio type.as for me,i choose gal is like choosing wife,thus i'm a fussy man abt gals.....hehehehe.
Old 30-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

28 july

no action for the whole day,just did some shopping at MBK and patpong.then after dinner,went angel witch agogo bar at nana plaza.this place i went there b4 with bro thai visitor during my last trip.......it was packed with ang mos again as usual......ordered a drink and watch the show.my mind was thinking,if can find a chio gal tonite,then book overnite,if cant find,then forget it lah,cos really tired liao after a nite with nikki from pegasus.

at nana,watch the show also sian liao,went to siam hotel to see got gals to book for overnight or not at abt 11pm,was thinking knn,so early,where got gals there,just go lah,after all,taxi fare cheap wat,tiok bo?

reach siam hotel,got a few gals but not appealing,hmmm.....head to hollywood disco again as i like to watch the show there.after abt 130am,show ends,took a cab and head back to siam hotel,this time,many gals in the cafe but none i like.saw 1 chio gal talking to a customer which can be booked lah,according to me..hehehe.....and later when she was walking to her frens at a table in the cafe,i asked abt her prices,told me she got customer liao.so,forget it lah.also a little tired liao after walking up and down the street looking for those gals standind by the road and checking abt their prices.......ST 1300b,sandwich 2400b and LT 3000b and sandwich 5000b etc.see already not so shiok,flag a cab go back hotel sleep better lah.......

inside taxi,knn this taxi driver drive slowly and told me these gals pretty and good service....i also act blur lah,since got plenty of time,listen to his cock and bull story.....hehehehe, a bit fun also lah.......he told me ST 2000b....hahahaha,knn,this driver really knows how to make money.was thinking,this is a way of making a living also for them lah, so topld him i dun want as i'm tired,went back hotel sleep.

so, no action for whole day as i'm still thinking abt this nikki the whole day.wanted to go find her again b4 i go nana plaza but i'm tired after those
actions with her,also,my pocket also tired lah.....hehehhe.

stay tune for my FR on last day at mirage with sandwich action.
Old 30-07-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My Solo Mission Again In Bkk On 27-29 July......highlight Pegasus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
stay tune for my FR on last day at mirage with sandwich action.
whoa.....got sandwich action somemore ah.......ok ok i go take my popcorn & coke while waiting for it

shit...got to spread around somemore then can up your rep...pai sei
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 30-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
chose 1.........really swee lah!......after some chat,asked her for booking, alamak,barfine 2200b,overnite 4000b.....wah knn, did some mental calculation,cost me abt 8000-9000b,sgd abt 400 inclusive of tipping........knn,ok lah,ON lah! because very pretty lah,see also steam!
Bro, did you shoot her picture? 8,000 ~ 9,000b not a cheap price to pay at LOS. I also interested to see how delicious this babe is.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 30-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Samster

bro devil,no shoot picture lah,my hp lousy type.even at hollywood disco,the singer naked with only stickers covering her nipples in front of me,cant take pics also cos no camera.next time go must a camera phone.

yes,i agree with u SGD400 for a gal overnite is not cheap in LOS but due to her looks and figure,wat to do,see also steam type.compare to those at siam hotel,2500-3000b can already book overnite.but cant compare lah,in terms of looks and place,its miles away.come to think of it,SGD400 cant get this type of standard in here spore.so i feel its kinda alrite since tats the type of gals i'm looking for.you should try when ur there and you'll know why i said this.
Old 30-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Samster

bro thai.......kekekekeke.dunno why didnt see her that day.kind of disappointed.ya man,1800b for 2 drinks can book 1 gal at intramana liao.knn,at pegasus,i asked if dun wan drinks can book the gal,also cannot,must charge 2 drinks...tat means die die must pay the 1800b ,then pay extra for booking etc.

you are rite,1st nite must book cheap ones,then 2nd nite go for pegasus type.learn something new,will do that on my next trip.
Old 30-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Samster

wah bro thai,seems like u know all my lobang in bkk,wat i wan and which i wan u also know.......kekekeke.......ok wriiting my sandwich fr now.
Old 30-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
bro devil,no shoot picture lah,my hp lousy type.even at hollywood disco,the singer naked with only stickers covering her nipples in front of me,cant take pics also cos no camera.next time go must a camera phone.

yes,i agree with u SGD400 for a gal overnite is not cheap in LOS but due to her looks and figure,wat to do,see also steam type.compare to those at siam hotel,2500-3000b can already book overnite.but cant compare lah,in terms of looks and place,its miles away.come to think of it,SGD400 cant get this type of standard in here spore.so i feel its kinda alrite since tats the type of gals i'm looking for.you should try when ur there and you'll know why i said this.
of course, you can't take LOS price and compare in Spore lar. As long as you find its worth and suit your taste, by all means pamper yourselve once in awhile. I have toured Siam Hotel area once, pretty good sightings. My buddy got a 19 year old for ST at 1,500b but she stayed till 7am.

Last edited by MrDevil; 30-07-2004 at 06:52 PM.
Old 30-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Samster

29 july,after my lonely sleep in the nite,woke up and head to chatuchak for my aquarium stuffs.......dam cheap there.....those interested to know more abt chatuchak,can ask me later as i dun wan to tok more abt tat in this forum.

back from chatuchak at abt 2pm,had luch in hotel and packing my luggage,my flight back to spore 715pm,so still got time for some action.sat at lounge area and wondering where can have action at this time.....hmm,try walk over to mirage since so near and yes, got 6 gals inside fish tank only,models havent come yet cos too early.gals not appealing so ordered coffee and wait for more gals to come to work.half hour passed still no gals come,still the same 6 gals,my coffee also finished liao.walked near the tank and view,papasan attended to me,chose 1 with average looking 23 yrs old at 2200b and mind was thinking not so shiok,want something more exciting and ask papasan can get 1 more gal.....answer was of cos can.......pay double.....ok lah, why not. chose 1 more aged 26 yrs old,big boobs but not pretty.....ratings 6.5/10 and 5/10 respectively and head up to room.

once in room,everything as normal,order drinks,on tap to fill the tub etc.once tub is filled,we undress and head into the tub.......1 in front of me and 1 behind me.....wow,i'm like a king.the feeling of 1 of them using soap wasing my dick was shiok + the other behind me using her big breast to massage me was more than heaven.......little brother sure steam mah, how can no steam? kekekeke.......dry ourselves up and went to bed.....action starts.......

1 was licking my nipples and the other was licking my balls.i was busy playing with 4 breast.shortly,put cap on and blow job and the other was licking my body/nipples.then slowly,1 went down the bed and lick my balls while the other continue to blow job.wah lan eh.......like that can cum u know,stopped them and condom changed,screw the other gal in missionary position and the went in front of me and i suck her breast like no tomolo.....both moans make it more exciting.......change position to doggie and the other went underneath me and lick my balls while i'm on doggie position........wah lan eh.....tried to control but hard lah.....so cum in no time......feeling was shiok.......after cleanning up and dressed up, we left the room and i walked back to my hotel and get my luggage and head to airport.

feeling of sandwich was great.....it'll make it even better if both were prettier and boobs bigger.will surely do that again for my next trip and this time round,have to choose the gals wisely,models preferred.

read enough liao buay?
one question i like to ask,u guys read my fr will steam or not?
cos while i write,i steam,dunno why.......kekekeke.
Old 30-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Yes sibay steam leh!Butt anyway i will be there next week.
Old 31-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Got her at 6am? kekekekeke
got her after finish disco, probably about 0230. Spent a good 30 mins in my room toking cok with my girl and me before head back to their room.

Old 31-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
read enough liao buay?
one question i like to ask,u guys read my fr will steam or not?
cos while i write,i steam,dunno why.......kekekeke.
you write u steam bcos u refreshing your sweet memory. We will be more steam if you shoot her photo and share here, sure many bro will use it to PCC while reading your FR.. hahahahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1