The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
My Solo Mission In Bangkok For 3 Days 2 Nights.

hi all,i'm not a good writer.so i'll try to cut everything short cos many things to write.pls bare with me in this short FR......here it goes.........
After gathering some information from some bros in this forum,i left for bangkok on monday morning 745am flight.

DAY 1 :- Touched down at bangkok 10am sharp(spore time).after going through imigration,walk out and saw a guy holding a board with my name n i signalled to him.waited abt another 20 mins for some others,knn i thought he only pick me.as soon as all arrived,we headed to our respective hotels(not all of us same hotel) in a van.mine in arnoma hotel.when i reached my hotel,i checked in with my name with another gal's name(anyhow say a name) cos i know i wanna tapao for the next 2 nites otherwise 1000B for a gal u bring in for overnite.ok,after checked into hotel room,i've been thinking wat i gonna do on tat monday....hmm.....1230pm(bkk time).
At 1pm,i went down to concierge and ask for directions to four faced buddha.must say that they're all friendly pple tat can speak some english.after getting directions to the temple,i walked there(abt 5 mins walk only),so its consider very near.beside the temple,its grand hyatt erawan hotel(5 star) where spasso disco is located at the basement(i'll come to tat later in my forum).after praying is done at abt 130pm,wanted to have lunch but alone,knn wat to eat...saw mcdonalds and headed there.while walking,saw a dam chiobu and here is where my little brother saying hi to bkk....lol....i approached her and pretend to ask for direction,she speaks little english.i asked her where she work and got any time to have luch with me,she just shaked here head and tats it,we went diff directions,but she's really chio as in model category.after lunch,went back hotel relax,wanted to go swimming but the pool is small and the place is deserted,so forget it and relax in hotel room waiting for time to come and head to my 1st destination called poseidon at 3pm..........

to be continue later.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Solo Mission In Bangkok For 3 Days 2 Nights.

Kudos and bravo! Bro Kiu Sai.
Solo trip...must have done a lot of research.
Your Report very funny and good to read!
Of course the van will wait for others also lah.
you not VIP leh.
if the van only ferry you one person alone, the driver every meal drink water liao!
Wah! you so daring! anyhow ask the girl to makan with you.
Be careful, man.
Not all girls you see on the streets in BKK are those 'type'.
Most girls in Thailand are very conservative in nature.
If she report to policeman you trying to get fresh with her, you 'jia-lat' liao.
you will be lucky if they asked you to leave Thailand immediately.
if unlucky, you kana charged in court and sentenced to jail....God Bless.
I heard prisons in Thailand are one of the most notorious to stay in.
you will be 'free' to mix around with hard-core gangsters, drug-addicts, rapists, sodomists, killers,.......etc.
Just be careful....
Me also thinking of going BKK to cheong.
But no kaki.
I also those 'lone-wolf' type. But, sometimes, it's good to have some buddy to rely on in foreign land.
Anyway, waiting to see your continuation......
Old 01-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
,knn wat to eat...saw mcdonalds and headed there.
Ha..ha..ha.. eat Macdonald !!! So many good food around that area....

Just beside your hotel, just beside the Mac building, opp. yr hotel ie the ex-WTC.....even the coffee shop in Anoma Hotel served quite good Thai food at very reasonable.

Many occasions, I purposely take a cab to eat in the ex-WTC... Many outstanding restaurants on teh 4th floor.

Heee...hee...
Old 01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

BACK.......

At 3pm,went down lobby,told bell boy i wanna go ratchadapisek road where poseidon is located,he blowed the whistle and a taxi came in,dunno wat the fuck he told the taxi driver and then he wrote down the taxi number and told me if anything happen,ask me to call the tourist police.bell boy also ask the taxi driver to use meter which is a good service to us.....gave 20B tips to bell boy and hop into taxi and we drove off for my 1st fuck in bkk....here i would like to advise all newbies like me to have lots of small notes like 20B for tipping.pls note that.

Reached poseidon at abt 330pm due to a little traffic jam,only an individual building for massage.no shopping centres or watsoever around.there's a hotel opposite and tats all.step into poseidon and wtf,just open for business only.1st floor is only lobby and stardust restaurant i think,overall a posh place to go.no gals at 1st floor.walked up the stairs to 2nd floor,knn only 2 gals(cannot make it type).papasan attended to me and said still early,gals will come in around 6-7pm.i asked abt models,he said 3 floor.i went up,no gals at all,only waitresses and all just preparing to start work.i sat down and a waitress attend to me.ask me wat drink and i ordered a cup of coffee.then she passed me a file,i was wondering wtf is tat and to my surprise when i open and see,all gals pics inside for me to choose.immediately i know this is the place for me as in gals,really super model.some pics were cut off from some magazines,so u just imagine how pretty they can be....phew,see also steam.....lol.....i asked waitress for prices abt gals and wat time they'll come in.answer is.....gals range 2800-5000B.....they'll come in around 6-7pm like the gals in 2nd floor.knn,at that time was only abt 430pm and i asked myself,i cant be sitting here and wait till the gals come in rite? anyway,i've already decided the gal i wanted and her name is BENZ and her price is 3500B.told waitress abt it and she said sometimes the gals 'happy come,not happy dun come' to work cos they're super models.....nabei,keeping my fingers cross and hope she'll come to work today....told waitress i'll be back later and i walked out of poseidon,wondering where the fuck i go now.....hmmmm........decided to go opposite hotel for a drink via the bridge cos i cant cross the road as the cars all drive very fast like in highway.....saw a 7-11 beside hotel.have a cup of tea at hotel and asked any hair saloon,there's one at basement with proper massage also have.went down and see,no pretty gals and quiet place.so i just hang around till 630pm and here i come again POSEIDON....lol......
went to 2nd floor see first,gals a lot abt 30-40 of them in fish tank,wow, plenty indeed but not so pretty.....standard abt geylang cat40 type.went 3rd floor and yes,there are gals this time abt 10-15 of them and more to come according to mamasan.i sat down and view,where the gals sit in a row on the sofa.here my nose almost bled,all really super chio lah,from small boobs to big boobs.....oohlala....still prefer my benz and i ask mamasan where's she and she said working, hosei liao,i'll wait! then she tell me abt the prices of every gals which i'm not interested to know the prices.i just want to fuck the pretty gal with at least 34b cup i wan.
while waiting,i view the gals and i steam liao,still waiting and then the poseidon professional service came liao,u know wat,can view the tv on 2nd floor fish tank lah.....i also blur and asked the waitress wats that,she told me its the view of 2nd floor gals LIVE on tv for viewing cos i'm on 3rd floor now.....wow, got standard.so i just view lah,still waiting for benz and almost an hour liao,here she came sitting down beside me....wah lan eh.....too pretty to describe and cannot tahan liao lah,had a small chat abt ages,blah blah blah.......mamasan came and asked me,ok? bill? of cos lah,paid total 3700(3500 gal + 100 plus for my tea,keep the change type) and we headed to the lift.life also got attendant got i no give tips lah.......went 8th floor into room,cleaner came in and asked for drinks order and on the tap for the bath tub.no drinks for me cos too much drink liao lah,only benz order her drink which is tea but they serve 2 cups,i also dunno why but tats not important lah.chat a while and we undress,hey,big boobs and tall gal with fair complexion.....mana eh tahan.....tiok bo?immediately,i head to the bath tub while my little brother was standing all the way since i saw her....
once both of us in the tub,she use soap to rub my hands,legs n body.i asked here can overnite booking and she said can,wah lan eh.....shiok liao lah, but cannot tell mamasan and she'll come after work at abt 1-2am.asked abt price and its 5000B.....ok,i on......service wise nothing to shout really,little catbath,blowjob and screw,tats all.no AR.......after all is done and confirm with her the booking for overnite,we went downstairs 3rd floor again,i sat down and view those gals and saw a 1,called mamasan and asked her over,from here,i know i cant go another round anymore,tired manz,i not superman as age is catching up i guess,i'm 34 if u wanna know....lol.....ok, here she comes and i just want to know her cos i aiming for tomolo mah.....lol.....her name is NICKY.......very pretty but boobs just a little smaller than benz but who cares,pretty face sure ok mah....after a small chat,asked her to go back to her her and said i'll come back for her tomolo which means tuesday.....she pray to me(their way of saying thank you i guesss) and i went 2nd floor to view for fun cos waiting for benz to come,knn midnite leh,wat i goanna do.....hmmmmmmm........at 2nd floor,papasan came and told me abt prices again.....range abt 2200 or 2400B i cant remember cos i'm not interested and i pretend to ask abt over nite booking,he said charge according to timing starting from the time i bring her out,i counted and its more than 10000B,knn,siao ah....i went off.haizzzz, hungry liao and dunno go where, so i went opposite hotel again for dinner lah,had fried rice and a pepsi(i think bkk no coke).....jiak pa liao at abt 10pm,plaza entertainment struck my mind and i took a cab and head there since my little brother still wants,so why not.....lol......
ccb,taxi driver took me to plaza which is correct but drop me at basement which is cupidy MP.....ok nvm, went in,lots of gals and even more than poseidon inside the fish tank.....papasan came and price is 2700B,i know got tips for taxi driver....view them and not so pretty,said i'll come back later.....hang around inside and wtf,the other side of the room got abt 8-10 billiard tables.....see pple play a while and i walked out heading to plaza.....once i open the door,the cb taxi driver sitting on the bench.....hahahaha,must be waiting for me to cheong and take his tips.....but sorry lah, gals not my taste leh...the fucker asked me wat happen,i said no good lah.......so i walked up the slop to plaza.......once inside,lobby already got gals with fish tank or no tank....tank inside 1900B....sofa gals are 2400B, see and not bad, asked for models and papasan said 6th story and off i go........looking for the lifts and where the fuck it is.......asked around and was directed........had to walk pass the fish tank and i did and up t0 sixth floor, see the models,alamak.cannot challenge poseidon.....so went down again as i already bio 1 gal when i walked pass them in the sofa area.....told papasan i want that gal and paid 2400B n took life up to room.......her looks abt 6.5 only but figure and boobs...8.5 cos i'm a boobs man.....lol.......service wise in the room abt the same as poseidon and of cos not so nice lah.......was done at abt 12am and i head back to hotel feeling very tired liao but must wait for benz to come, then plan to go chinatown for bird ness.....reached hotel and rest and watch tv,wondering will benz come or kenna aeroplane.........but 2am she came and we go chinatown and then back to hotel and french like long lost lover and had 1 round of sex only cos legs very weak liao.......she slepy naked and me with t-shirt on.......morning wake up and ordered coffee and i paid her and after a little while,she went back.during that time, wanted to asked her for another day booking but wat the heck,i'm here for fun and not just 1 gal mah, so didnt ask her....her looks was 9.0, figure n boobs 8.5.....tats my taste lah.quite sad to part with such beautiful gal but i'm sure there is more out there.
tats all for day 1.......

enough liao lah,still wanna read........tired leh,i write so long.......lol!

DAY 2 to be continue later.........
Old 01-07-2004, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
BACK.......

DAY 2 to be continue later.........

Fantastic FR
Old 01-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Samster

DAY 2:-

after benz left,it was abt 12pm,went down lobby and ask for direction to the famous wat-arun temple....all i know is that i have to go to the pier and take boat to the temple......concierge told me to take taxi to tha-tien pier and take boat across river to the temple.ok set, board taxi from hotel and go tha-tien,wtf taxi driver said he can drive straight to wat-arun temple.....i said ok,drive straight to the temple.quite a long journey + traffic jam make the journey abt 30-45 mins and taxi fare abt 90B........knn,taxi driver drop me behind the temple and ask me to walk in.......wow,its so quiet even in the day.....so i just walk and there's beggars shouting at me for $....i also blur,why shout at me?? i manage to tell them no and just continue to walk to the temple where i have to walk up the stairs n go down the stairs b4 reaching the temple......i felt so relieve after i saw a few tourists there....lol.....so in future,its definetely a NONO by taxi to the temple......after praying done, of cos wanna take boat to the pier lah.i followed a few ang mos n monks to take the boat and hey, its only 2 baht, spore less than 10 cents....oh wtf...upon reaching the pier which i dunno where the fuck i am,i just took a cab back to hotel 1st after a hot sunny afternoon.....traffic jam again.....bkk always traffic jam....

when reached hotel,took a shower and reast a while till 4pm.was thinking to visiti mirage first or eden st sukumhvit soi7........hmm.......just went down and took a cab to eden.......and hey,even taxi driver also dunno where eden is, i said nvm, just drop me at soi 7,and i mange to find eden,wtf its also a pub like many others.when i step in, bar counter,then gals walking around wearing bra n panties only....heard can tarma and request for lesbian show or gals with sex toys first and then u join in the action but none of them looks good to me,immediately walked out and just walk along the sois where there are many pubs with pool tables.......many ang mos also and all gals cannot make it.....so i know i still prefer MP model gals.......but have to pay more lah.......took a cab to mirage,just behind palazzo hotel and there's a 7-11 there........went in mirage and wow.......many gals in fish tank on 2nd floor and not tat bad looking but 1 thing,those customers all standing in front of the tank and choose their gals unlike poseidon n plaza,customers all sit on the sofa and view.....i was at the other corner having my dinner alone but can still view the fish tank but quite far away.can see coming in/out and business not bad.......as for me, i still prefer models category cos i choose gals like choosing wife....lol........so after dinner,i went up 3rd floor for the models.......hmmmm.......still prefer poseidon standard kind of gals.......anyway, i saw a gal looks young n pretty, immediately told papasan but too bad, she's a super model and always fully book.....knn, order a cup of tea and spend some time there choosing the gal i wan cos i wanna ask for tapao after ST with them.......after abt 1/2 hour, saw a gal walk out with a customer,i know its gonna be her.......papasan say this gal good,work part time and 19 yrs old....dunno real not but i took her cos of her sharp looks,34b boobs and quite a tall gal.....almost same as benz but in terms of looks,benz is prettier.......called her over and again,same as poseidon,small chat and go to room......her name is JUNE.asked her age and it was 19 yrs old, part timer,study university in bkk,last time work part time DJ in radio stations during school holidays.....and now have to work in MP to support 72 yrs old grand mother n a small brother in high school....asked abt her parents, she said dunno who are they,have been living with grandmother since born.....so,quite a sad story........anyway in the room,everything is exactly the same as poseidon as i mentioned earlier,only diff gal,tats all.......but service,this is much better.....take off socks for me and hang clothes for me.....was treated like a king....lol.....service is good with frenching,longer catbath and nipples licking,also allow me to suck her beautiful breast with pink nipples.....after all is done,i asked her abt overnite booking.....story line same as benz.....ask her abt her price, she asked me back how much i wanna pay her but cannot tell papasan.....can come to my room only after work.....i told her to quote me and she jusr smile and said dunno.....then she asked me 5000B ok?.....to me its ok lah......i told her 3000B ok? she agree to it and said will come to my hotel after work.....i know i gonna pay her more due to her sad stories,true or not i dunno,but sounds real as she's like,doesnt want to tok abt her parents.....anyway, not important....after we get clothes on, we head down and she went back to work at 3rd floor and i went out of mirage and walked to 7-11 to buy cigarettes.....cheap at only 55B per soft pack........tat was abt 1opm i guess,took a cab to patpong and see wats so happening at this place......

at this time, traffic is better now and manage to reached there quite fast....walk around that area and see most pubs inside,lots of angmos and gals really cannot make it,same as sukhumvit.....dont wanna waste my time in this place, took a cab to grand hyatt erawan, spasso disco.

went in, wow, packed manz.....lotsa of angmos also but gals also not bad looking.......order a drink abt 150B only.......and listen to live band.they play discos music.band boys angmos.......lol......relax 1 corner and 2 gals came,had some chat and bought them a drink each.....cost me abt 400B.....touch here and there,raba raba a bit and tats it.cant book them out as june is coming to my hotel room.manage to get their numbers in case i kenna aeroplane by june........lol.......i left spasso at 115pm and walked back to my hotel(abt 10 mins walk).
once i reached my room, wah, dam tired liao,shower and watch tv and wondering june coming or now.......hungry also didnt eat cos wait for her and eat together.....215am,my hotel phone ring and it was june calling from my hotel lobby,said hotel pple dun let her up.i changed and went down and tok to those hotel staffs.....told them to let her in,charge watever u like and i signed,told them anything tok tomolo.june manage to signed in and up to the room we went.ordered room service,eat,shower again together and fuck 1 time,chat a while and we soon fell sleep.morning wake up at 10am.......she asked me want have sex again, i said no, too tired liao.....heading for some shopping at MBK and then going back spore in the afternoon......paid her 3000B + 1000B tips.......she look surprise and i told her its ok.she looks so happy and i felt happy also.and she left at abt 11am.....her looks,7.5....boobs 7.5.....figure 7.0 ( no perking ass ).......anyway,this june is good as in service and she's also very friendly.....
after june left, i went MBK alone to do some shopping and went back hotel and ready to leave this land of smiles......i'll surely be back at bkk.......overall spend abt 1.5k.......but very enjoyable.

wah,1st time write so long,dam tired liao.tomolo,i'll summarise the places i went.....hope u guys enjoy reading my FR....thks.
Old 01-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
DAY 2:-

wah,1st time write so long,dam tired liao.tomolo,i'll summarise the places i went.....hope u guys enjoy reading my FR....thks.
Wah say bludder...ur FR is simpilily bo bey chao! I laugh until peng sanz! U surely had a good time 'thiefing' those massage models and u sure did hell of homework before heading up there.

Wonder if I'll have so much fun this weekend?

Clap! Clap!
The Hustler
Old 02-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Samster

hi bro hustler,u surely will enjoy urself.....if u are on economy class,after take off,take ur bags and move on to business class seat.......no problem at all....this is wat i did.....hope u have a wonderful weekend there.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

excellent fr. brings back memories of my last 3 lone wolf LOS trips
Old 02-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Kiu-Sai,
very detailed FR.
fantastic!!
you must be very good in Thai, if not how to communicate with the girls, drivers, bellboys,......etc.
Old 02-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Samster

thk you bros for all the nice comments on my FR.....

bro lacoruna,i cant speak thai at all.....most of them can speak a little english.some taxi drivers cant,so i just pass my hotel card and we kept quiet throughout the journey.....and hey,sometimes my balls can crack if u tok to them and they understand u.......lol.......
Old 02-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster

Bro Kiu-Sai,
wah! nvr spk Thai, dare to cheong BKK solo.....
really admire your courage.
me no balls lah.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

summarised reports on places i went.....

poseidon - posh place with beautiful gals all round.(a place must visit)

mirage - place almost same as poseidon but in terms of gals,poseidon slightly better and prettier.

plaza - cupidy many gals but those going for pretty models look, can give this place a miss.

patpong - many pubs with pool tables and lotsa angmos with gals(mostly cant make it).

sukhumvit - same enviroment as patpong.not a good place to pick up pretty gals.only for drinking and party mood its ok.

spasso disco - not a bad place to pick up gals,much better then those in patpong and sukhumvit area.angmo band is good also.

will update if i miss out some good places i went.
advise to those newbies like me.

1)must have many small notes when travelling around bkk.
2)always ask taxi driver to use meter.
3)feel free to ask around for places/directions as most of them are friendly.
4)when going to MP, no need to be shy,just speak out wats in your mind.
5)do not try to save $ if u wanna enjoy your trip in bkk.

feel free to ask any ques and i'll try my best to provide infos if i know.
lastly,thks for supporting this thread.
Old 02-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69
Bro Kiu-Sai,
wah! nvr spk Thai, dare to cheong BKK solo.....
really admire your courage.
me no balls lah.
There is a universal language regardless if u can speak or not speak the natives' tongues. This language is perceive as "GOD" by a lot, crisp looking and normally at the flash of it...even the prettiest of them all will still part her legs for it.

I'm too...screwed with Thai...and I've too spend a few trips on my own... never had a problem, perhaps thay's why it's called Land of Smiles... err...sex rather.

Let's talk money.
The Hustler
Old 02-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Samster

hi Bro Hustler & Bro Kiu-Sai,
thanks for the tips and encouraging words......
Poseidon seemed to be THE place for me..
Me think i start preparing trip to BKK asap.

Bro Hustler, enjoy your trip and remember to post FR if possible!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1