The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2004, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of
Re: A Newbie in BKK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
hi guys,

i have just uploaded some pics i took during my bkk trip in my yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/10_cc/

goto: photos -> Bang Cock

check out the model's cat girl (3500B) at poseidon! a bit like rui en, but i think, prettier.

steps to join the group - u must have an yahoo email account:
1. goto to this group address,
2. sign-in with your yahoo email account/password,
3. click join this group - and do the rest of the signing in process,
4. u are in!

there are some files that i have in there, taken during my other sexual adventures as well, so enjoy!

Bro... great pics tks... appreciate if u can advise me on the charges for model at poseidon. i browsed their home page and it was stated that there is an extra charge of 1000baht for Foreigners .. issit true ? ie model cat: 3500+1000....tks
Old 14-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken
Bro... great pics tks... appreciate if u can advise me on the charges for model at poseidon. i browsed their home page and it was stated that there is an extra charge of 1000baht for Foreigners .. issit true ? ie model cat: 3500+1000....tks
Hi 10CC ..... do u know the number of the model gal ??? or her name ???

i'll be in BKK at the end of the month and would love to pay her a visit .....

chinaboy
Old 14-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken
provided that u dont look too "foreign", i should think the rate is what i paid, 3500B. but hey, i am a newbie, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
Hi 10CC ..... do u know the number of the model gal ??? or her name ???
i'll be in BKK at the end of the month and would love to pay her a visit .....
chinaboy
that model girl's name was min, or ming, or something like that. u can ask to see their photo album (A4 size), and see if u can find her in there.

but trust me, there are many girls there for u to choose, so why set your mind before u view all the stocks?

cheers
Old 14-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
provided that u dont look too "foreign", i should think the rate is what i paid, 3500B. but hey, i am a newbie, remember?

that model girl's name was min, or ming, or something like that. u can ask to see their photo album (A4 size), and see if u can find her in there.

but trust me, there are many girls there for u to choose, so why set your mind before u view all the stocks?

cheers
Hi 10CC .... thanks for the advise ...
i'm sure there are many pretty gals there ... will check it out ... and file my FR when i get back ...

cheers
Old 29-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

went to bkk again recently. failed to link-up with bro bkkmaster, so i went for a free-and-easy sex tour.

nothing to shout about for day 1 and 3 - went to nataree and poseidon respectively.

nataree:
girl 100, 2000B. very friendly. fleshy body. nice bath. very gfe. really tight!

poseidon:
girl 193, 2000B. extremely gfe. no bj. naturally wet. smart and got a great sense of humour. told me about the story of an indian man with a horse dick. laugh till jaw drop. had a really really great time with her. great frenching too. will return for her soon...

the best experience is at The Resort.

located at Rapchadak (not sure how to spell this), near Concorde hotel. went there at 10pm. go thru metal detector (bomb alert?) and into the club. immediately i am greeted with about 20 girls doing the cayote ugly. all wearing bra/bikini-top and hot pants, dancing atop the central bra, ..., no, bar.

orientation: a big club of around 8000 sq ft, with a stage, and at where the dance floor normally is, there is a cat-walk bar. this is rounded, and connected to the stage. so, if u are on-stage and looking at the bar, it feels like an erected penis. just my thoughts...

there are around 22 - 25 dancers, and another 50 or more PRs there. 2 bands perform for the night. 1st is a mix philippines+ang mo band that does songs that i dont really know (except a justin timberlake number: move your body). the second does thai and top-40.

signing up for membership cost 20,000B that comes with 7 bottles + some discounts. not sure how much.

now, the girls. they must be absolutely, positively, the best lookings girls in bkk!!! especially the dancers! during their podium segment, u will see a maximum of 22 girls (i counted) dancing on the bar and other table top. all wearing bikini tops and really hot, hot pants. fantastic body, slim waist, nice boobs, great face. i can sit at the bar the whole nice man...

so, we went in, sat down, ordered our drinks, and the mamma-san came and brought some girls. pick a few from this lot, and more came later. pick some more. now all the guys in our group got our female partners for the night. these girls are all cute, nice, sporting, playful, and pretty. oh, did i mentioned about them being very fun too? THEY ARE!

an old man like me have not dance for a long long time (about 3 weeks already, really), but the mood of the club, the girls, the music, and the drinks kind of revitalize my old engine. i was dancing, partying the whole night. same goes for my little bro - my girl was like rubbing her ass on him the whole night - i was just afraid that i could wet my pants there and then!

my group of friends are all very friendly people and before we know it, dancers were coming to our table, being intro by our PRs, to dance with us and drink. i dont know how much drinks we bought them... until the bill came. but it is worth it! the party at our place is GREAT!! everybody had fun. until we did the Group-Flaming-Lambogini thing... everybody: the guys, the PRs, the dancers at our table, all together, had it. it was a scene man... 16 towering inferno at 1 shot, 16 crazy people sucking the flames together... even the DJ played a song to tempo our drinking... bloody crazy singaporeans... ME!

all got drunk thereafter and no one can really remembers what really happened after that.

my girl, very very cute one, got dimples somemore, followed me back to my room. one of my friend even got a dancer to go back with him (found out later that she is still a student).

the rest of the night, as you can imagine, was wild. me and him got a connecting room, so we kept it open and we are run amoke like crazy animals for the rest of the night, leaving traces of our partying in the room, permanently. at one point, i even ran outside of my room, naked (no sure what i was thinking then...), but from the smiles i got the next morning, i am sure the CCTV rumous did spread... cb...

damage. 38,000B all in. 20k for the membership, but no one is sure what the other 18k is for... but it is worth it.

looking forward to do it again soon...

10 cc, out.
Old 29-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

Was at Resort yesterday, now back in Ho Chi Minh. Definitely a place to visit, good music by the bands. The girls are definitely friendly, mine keep hugging me and giving me secret kisses (not sure if can tah pao back, didn't try though as I was tired as hell to do anything else than sleeping!). My friend joined the membership too, 20k baht and the bill after that was around 36k if i'm not mistaken. Will definitely pay a visit there again next month when I'm down there, will also give Poseidon a try!
Old 29-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
Was at Resort yesterday, now back in Ho Chi Minh. Definitely a place to visit, good music by the bands. The girls are definitely friendly, mine keep hugging me and giving me secret kisses (not sure if can tah pao back, didn't try though as I was tired as hell to do anything else than sleeping!). My friend joined the membership too, 20k baht and the bill after that was around 36k if i'm not mistaken. Will definitely pay a visit there again next month when I'm down there, will also give Poseidon a try!
really? where were u sitting? we were in one of those cubicles at the right side of the stage, where dancers were dancing on table tops...

poseidon is a must try... though many said it is over rated. i still find a trip there everytime i go bkk. min. quality assured.

Old 30-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

I was on the left side, the 1st and 2nd table I saw someone trying the flaming tower drink on the right side. Were you one of those guys ??
Old 30-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

if u see big flame... yeah...

Old 01-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Samster

wow, such a small world maybe we can meet up when i'm heading down there in 2-3 weeks time
Old 01-05-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

not sure when i am going there again... pm me first?
Old 01-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Sure
Old 01-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros i will be in bangkok on the 17-19 anybody there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1