The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-07-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Look like scene is getting lively again...
With local like 3R (Rainee , Ruby Rinn),Kayla, Amber, Yura, Estella,Yuk,Yuki, Minky , Lucelle etc...
Als0 got visitor like Youkou and Jane plus Thail ...

It is really spoil for choice
Old 16-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Kuala lumpur subs. Mistres Estella will be coming on 16 17 18 august.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the review bro.

I saw from her twitter page. She has a pair of lovely feet !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
For interested bros, here's Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) for you:
Wechat: mistressrin-hara
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet

Btw Mistress will be hosting 20/07, 21/07, 27/07 & 28/07, please contact mistress directly if you wish to serve her...
Old 16-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
Look like scene is getting lively again...
With local like 3R ('Rambutan', 'Raspberry' & Rinn), Amber, Yura, Estella, Yui, Yuki, Minky, Lucelle etc...
Als0 got visitor like Youkou and Jane plus Thail ...

It is really spoil for choice
oh yea, scene is back to it's vibrant and lively self...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 24-07-2019 at 05:45 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18
Old 16-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Thanks for the review bro.

I saw from her twitter page. She has a pair of lovely feet !
tks for reading bro, not to mention it smells amazing, u have to try to believe, i have never smelled feet so nice lol...
i not really into feet but surprisingly when her feet in my face i started to get hard, cant believe it has that effect on me...
Old 16-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
met Mistress Angel Rinn....
Saw on twitter she has some new lingerie, does she ever do session in them?
Old 17-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Saw on twitter she has some new lingerie, does she ever do session in them?
i session w her twice, both times not in lingerie but partly coz i didnt have any request for attire, perhaps if you have such requests can check with mistress before booking...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 17-07-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: censored for audience below 18
Old 17-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lab9nine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew8899 View Post
just came back from sydney in australia and would like to share my BDSM session with a SYT korean girl working in a massage palour. Massage was AUD$150 per hour and anything extras have to ask the girl if they offer or not and how much.
Hey Bro, I am in Sydney. Can you please share the location or number of this SYT. I would like to try the same
Old 18-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

AsusCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys

First time posting here. Wanted experienced bros help. I will travelling to Singapore and Bangkok in Sept. I have a deep scat consumption fetish which I want to try atleast once. I am looking for someone who actually will force you to consume. Have any suggestions. Thanks
Old 18-07-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
JohnGreeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having my first session soon and was wondering if anyone had any advice on going into it, things to prepare, what to be expecting?
Old 18-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

AsusCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And generally since this would be my first toilet session, I am slightly worried about lingering odour post session. Any tips from experience as to what to bring for the session or is this something which I am too worried about and a good shower will ensure that everything is alright. Ppl who have indulged , pls let me know your views.
Old 18-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGreeman View Post
Having my first session soon and was wondering if anyone had any advice on going into it, things to prepare, what to be expecting?
juz go with open mind bro, having a checklist or high expectations will only put unnecessary stress on yourself then u cant enjoy the session, likely will come out disappointed... without any expectations, juz free your mind, let mistress take over the wheel, you can enjoy the session and feel rejuvenated after that, just rem to state your feshi and limits clearly, communication is key...

if you're into ass play then wash ur ass, if u're not shaved then can consider shaving or at least trim to a shorter length as some toys might clip ur pubic hair then u get free waxing session lol... oh ya u can consider bringing your own towel as some mistress like to recycle them, if you're particular that is, there are disposable ones that you can dispose of after the session...
Old 18-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Johnjohn95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys , anyone know if prc coco is still around ? Tried to text her but no reply leh .
Old 19-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Is there some drama going on between the young dommes? I saw rin's twitter, she talking about blocking other dommes.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsusCool View Post
I am slightly worried about lingering odour post session. Any tips from experience as to what to bring for the session
- remind mistress to eat more vegetables and grains, less meat
- disposable tooth brush
- mouth wash
- take probiotics an hour prior to session
- prepare diarrhoea medication just in case
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1