The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: bangkok what the cost like

Normal rate for lady at MP, also known as ah nam(soap massage with sex) 2000 - 3000baht. thats the normal range unless you choose those model category from poseidon.

Normal rate for lady at agogo joint at patpong or nana Short-time: 1800-2500baht. long time: 3000baht-4000baht

Tippings for lady: 200bahts onwards will be enough.

Tippings for waitress/waiter: 40baht onwards will be enough.

PS: All the above rate is purely what I had paid for in bangkok and is only to be taken as a guide. Go for it if you can get a better rate and unless you feel theres some chemistry with the girl and you don't mind to pay more then its fine.. Being in a fortunate position in singapore compare to them, please treat the girls nicely and offer them tips if you are able to. Its not everybodys dream to perform in a stage with clothes off unless circumstances force them to.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 04-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ken456
me going to bangkok soon with a few friends, will like to find out wat the damage like over there n hw much to tips. pls advise. thanks
Bro Ken,

It really depends on where you are going:

1. Massage?
2. Bath houses?
3. Gentlemen clubs?

In general:

1. Massage : if you pay for massage already, the rate for the girl will be:
a. Do nothing - tip 200B
b. HJ - 500B
c. BJ - 1000B
d. FJ - 1500B

Remember to tip papasan (100B), waiters - 20B, room cleaners - 20B

2. Bath houses - you paid for the girl already so actually no need to tip them but I usually do if I feel good about the girl - 200B - 500B is enough to make them happy. I ever tipped 1000B before but that's excessive. Unless, of cos you have other agenda.

3. Gentlemen club, as a rule of thumb, don't need to tip the girl but they will accept graciously. Only problem is, they make a lot more money (and all they have to do is to sit and accompany you). And a lot of pple going to these clubs tip with 1000B notes. Yes, noteS with an S. You can get away without tipping but if you wanna tip and save face, try at least a grand note.

Mamasan, 500B - 2000B if you wanna come back and ensure solid service and table reservation next time.

Waiters, if you wanna have a keen waiter at your beck and call, ask them to help you break up a 1000 baht note and when they return, give him a 100B out of that and he's be hovering over you to tend to your every need throughout the nite.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumming
Normal rate for lady at MP, also known as ah nam(soap massage with sex) 2000 - 3000baht. thats the normal range unless you choose those model category from poseidon.
Yo, sorry, didn't read your post before replying on the first page. Didn't mean to repeat my answers na. Cheers.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Yo, sorry, didn't read your post before replying on the first page. Didn't mean to repeat my answers na. Cheers.
No problem bro, its always good to have a second opinion so that our money is well spent.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1