The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tcss for my bkk trip needed pls...moonlight,thai-visitor,bkk master n smalld fall in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
With me pillion, 2 years should roughly reach Sadao.
nabei,u damn difficult to contact leh.......call me b4 this friday.....i got things want to discuss with u lah....i always call u at the wrong time.either u busy,bad mood or not convenient to talk.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tcss for my bkk trip needed pls...moonlight,thai-visitor,bkk master n smalld fall in.

Quote:
Where got waste time? U go there can pillion any puyings you fancy in hatyai. No need to take the 'song-tiaw' there. Save alot of money u know?
knn,u still got mood to joke.......everything hosei liao sibo???
Old 07-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
nabei,u damn difficult to contact leh.......call me b4 this friday.....i got things want to discuss with u lah....i always call u at the wrong time.either u busy,bad mood or not convenient to talk.
Bopian, I not like you so free can sit infront of the PC whole day leh....I still in office you know? Bad mood because no money mah.....Can tell me how to be like you? Go Bkk as and when the weather is good?
Old 07-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bopian, I not like you so free can sit infront of the PC whole day leh....I still in office you know? Bad mood because no money mah.....Can tell me how to be like you? Go Bkk as and when the weather is good?
knn,now i take a short break from work only leh,u and your good bro say me like i free throughout my life.u no money who got money?i think u know me better than i know myself.
after this bkk trip,i start work liao......want follow me and work together with a mthly salary of 1.5k? kekekeke.....
Old 07-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
knn,now i take a short break from work only leh,u and your good bro say me like i free throughout my life.u no money who got money?i think u know me better than i know myself.
after this bkk trip,i start work liao......want follow me and work together with a mthly salary of 1.5k? kekekeke.....
Wah beh pai leh...monthly salary of 1.5k can cheong bkk as and when u like.
3 times in a mth.how can a 10,000bht per mth salary like me follow u cheong bkk...
Old 07-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wah beh pai leh...monthly salary of 1.5k can cheong bkk as and when u like.
3 times in a mth.how can a 10,000bht per mth salary like me follow u cheong bkk...
u 10k baht a mth salary which is abt sgd400?????

ok,y not u resign and work with me then?? hehehehe.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=2-Nights-In-Bkk]my bike accessoriesQUOTE]

What bike u riding and what accessories u need ??

Cheers !
Old 08-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia]
Quote:
my bike accessoriesQUOTE]

What bike u riding and what accessories u need ??

Cheers !
i riding yahama y125z....those honda cub type.....i'll be buying some accessories like rims,hub,tyres,clutch n bake levers,brake disc,inverted folks.....etc......will be bringing over my fairings for paint spraying.

any good lobang u have there?
Old 08-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i riding yahama y125z....those honda cub type.....i'll be buying some accessories like rims,hub,tyres,clutch n bake levers,brake disc,inverted folks.....etc......will be bringing over my fairings for paint spraying.

any good lobang u have there?
u buying spoke rims or sport rims ??
ur stock 125z comes with sport rims huh ?

Do u know how to take BTS ??
There are a few shops along the BTS route right below Saphan Kwai BTS.
Mo Chit BTS is the furtherest from town and nearest the Chatuchak Market.
Saphan Kwai is 1 stop before Mochit.

I dunno about spray painting though.
U can check from the shops.

Some of the shops can speak english some can speak chinese.
Rest all thai language only.

Cheers.

PS : Got more places but i scared u lost or get carrot.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
u buying spoke rims or sport rims ??
ur stock 125z comes with sport rims huh ?

Do u know how to take BTS ??
There are a few shops along the BTS route right below Saphan Kwai BTS.
Mo Chit BTS is the furtherest from town and nearest the Chatuchak Market.
thks bro for these infomations......i will check this out when im there.....much appreciated......cheers.
Old 09-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
That's why you don't go to BKK for cheonging, you go for "reporting"....
true true....no wonder his mthly salary of 10k baht can go bkk becos his accomodation,meals,clubbing,transport and bonkings are all FOC......kekekeke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1