The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post
any dusseldorf f k k clubs to rec ?
There are NO FKKs in Dusseldorf. But there are many saunaclubs there.

The difference is that, unlike in FKKs, the girls in Sauna Clubs are not nude. You might thus be disappointed now and then when they take off their clothes in the room, and their bodies turn out to be not what you expected!

I have been to the only 3 sauna clubs there that are accessible by train. (Others would require a car.) These 3 are: Living Room, Dolce Vita, Acapulco Gold.

It is difficult to recommend which is better. It varies all the time and the girls move from one club to the other interchangeably. You might find 2-3 girls you like, or you might find none.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
There are NO FKKs in Dusseldorf. But there are many saunaclubs there.

The difference is that, unlike in FKKs, the girls in Sauna Clubs are not nude. You might thus be disappointed now and then when they take off their clothes in the room, and their bodies turn out to be not what you expected!

I have been to the only 3 sauna clubs there that are accessible by train. (Others would require a car.) These 3 are: Living Room, Dolce Vita, Acapulco Gold.

It is difficult to recommend which is better. It varies all the time and the girls move from one club to the other interchangeably. You might find 2-3 girls you like, or you might find none.
Landed in frankfurt. Gave the RLD a try. Its horrible. So many riff raffs around, touts, drug users. The stairs can also get tiring to climb and i was sweating after a few. I browsed about 5 eros and i dont know if it was my bad luck or they all busy cos i didnt see much quality. Ended up picking a young blonde romanian which was ok but nothing spectacular. Price was cheaper compared to FKK but man the hygiene levels are bad. There is no bathroom for clients to shower inside the room.

Headed off to Fkk mainhatten on sunday. 45 euro + 5$ robe before 3pm. I always liked this club. Small in a good way, decent food, friendly management, no smoking except in smoking room which is great as im not a smoker.
Girl casting was quite good. About 30 girls and most were slim tall type. Quite friendly and most were targeting asians.

Mostly romanians or romanians pretending to be from other countries. I would say about 30% of clients were asian.

Had a session with Awelia who was romanian i suspect but claiming herself to be italian. Was not bad as she was very friendly and eager to please.

Second session with ariana. Hot blonde moldovan who looked more russian. She was a bit cold at first but once u break the ice shes quite friendly. She warned me about her terrible blowjob and she was right. Other than that the session was great as she keeps eye contact with you as you pump her. Her pussy was very tight and i was very surprised when she told me she has a baby. Certainly didn't feel that way and didnt notice stretch marks.

Overall, i think Fkk or saunaclubs are better. The entry cost filters out a lot of the "undesirables" and i am quite sure the odds of std are lower given the type of clients and hygiene.

Off to cologne today. Will report back on Dusseldorf after a few days.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Off to cologne today.
Then you must visit FKK Babylon in Elsdorf if you gave a car. It beats all the saunaclubs in Dusseldorf.

It is about the size of Mainhatten, but it is newly renovated and very clean. The girls are totally nude. 20- 30 of them. Many pretty ones. Consistently good service as the boss of Babylon kicks out anyone with poor reputation and he is present much of the time to see what is happening. Bear in mind this is a non-approach club, so the girls will not go to you. You have to approach them.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Fkk Palace in Frankfurt has become a very unhealthy place cos people are smoking everywhere now.. There is no more smoking room since they renovated the place..
Not only the guys are smoking, many of the WL also smoke. It has become quite unbearable if u are a non smoker!
Old 25-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Then you must visit FKK Babylon in Elsdorf if you gave a car. It beats all the saunaclubs in Dusseldorf.

It is about the size of Mainhatten, but it is newly renovated and very clean. The girls are totally nude. 20- 30 of them. Many pretty ones. Consistently good service as the boss of Babylon kicks out anyone with poor reputation and he is present much of the time to see what is happening. Bear in mind this is a non-approach club, so the girls will not go to you. You have to approach them.
Im staying less than 5 minutes from goldentime. Will check it out since yin yang is closed. No approach is actually a good thing. Sometimes you just want to rest after a pump but these girls just keep hassling u. Once at sharks a girl ran her hands up my robe while i was taking a nap by the pool. Usually the aggressive ones i avoid.
Old 25-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Fkk Palace in Frankfurt has become a very unhealthy place cos people are smoking everywhere now.. There is no more smoking room since they renovated the place..
Not only the guys are smoking, many of the WL also smoke. It has become quite unbearable if u are a non smoker!
I was quite disappointed with palace. Maybe my bad luck. I paid and went in sat for 2 hours and couldnt find a girl i liked. Left without a single pump and didnt even bother try their food.

Same thing in Artemis in berlin. I was choking in there. Basically stood outside by the stairs to check out the girls that just finished sessions. Its actually the smart thing to do since the best girls get taken the most so u basically screen most of the best ones in natural lighting as opposed to the dark bar section.
Old 26-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Made my down to Samya in cologne today. The owner has another club called mondial but according to the girls samya is better.

Club is smaller than Mainhatten imo. I liked the food and the underground locker rooms with a room for massage. You can rest down there and even play your phone without being hassled by girls after a pump. I hated the rooms though as some are too small and dark. I like doing it in bright rooms.

About 30 girls and roughly 25 customers. I would say the casting is better at Mainhatten but there are real russian girls there. I took a romanian named Elena with big enhanced tits. Very good service. 50 for kissing 69 cbj and she fucked like a pro. I gave her 20 tip.

Next girl was russian catherina. Student from moscow whose grandfather used to be german. Her english is great and very chatty. Clearly asian type as i saw her get chosen by 2 other asians before me. She has a friend Beatrice who is not as pretty but very fair skin. They do stand out amongst the other romanian/moldovans.

For 50 euro anytime entry its quite worth (i think beer was free i dont drink). Depending on your skills, you can get bbbj for 30 more or even included in 1 hour session. Girls not super aggressive. Might come back.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Made my way to the famed goldentime near Bruggen. Was worried that i wouldn't be accepted as they have a strict door policy, especially when it gets busy. They also don't accept most african, arab, turkish looking people.

Went on a Thursday at 4pm and was packed already. Small club (outdoors is not bad but too cold). Food is good and service is excellent. Casting was around 40 girls and increased to 50+ later on. Overall casting is good with a lot more variety compared to romanian dominated clubs. I saw african, asian, many german, romanian, moldovan, russian and spanish. After chatting with the girls they told me that the requirement was to speak german.

Warning: Avoid this club on Friday/Sat or events. Too many people and you need to wait for rooms.

My first girl was a very hot spanish girl Laura. Big tits, slim and fair. Long black hair a bit resemblance to young christina ricci with huge tits. I will repeat this one again later on but shes going back to spain next thursday. CIM is 25$ euro more. I didn't take up the offer first time but i will before she goes.

second girl i repeated already. Natalia from Moldova. Actually Ukranian because she lives next to the border and family speaks russian. Grandfather used to be German. Not as hot as Laura but the service was great. Great kisser lots of tongue and she is a nympho. Doggy is her favourite as i made her come 3 times. She was wild and was squirming and her face/body flushing red. Not time watcher at all.

3rd girl was Mim or Min (i think). Swedish father and russian mother but grew up in Romania. Only 21 but already have quite a lot of tattoos. Looks a bit bitchy high class blonde russian model look. Nothing special but her pussy was quite tight. Massive pussy lips was a bit of a turn off. Only her 5th day at Goldentime and the day i met her was Friday and she was complaining with me about not wanting to work there in the weekends anymore after we waited 30 min for room.

p.s. the pricing here is very good. Some girls willing to bbbj at the 50 euro 30 min rate. 1 hour session you are almost guaranteed to get bbbj, kissing (tongue), 69, pussy licking etc. Anal i heard is 50 extra (most clubs 100) and Cim is 25-50$ depending on girl.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Heard about Happy Garden Saunaclub from one of the girls at Samya. Was quite close so decided to have a look on Sat. Avoid this club, it is past it glory days. Very high google map rating but this when it was popular. Now it is packed with turkish men and only gets busy at 10pm+. I was the only asian there.

Girls most cannot make it. I did find 2 i wanted to try but ended with one and i left.

Isabella from Greece. Exotic look. Slim confident model look. Exotic as she comes from Santorini Island. First time working this job and been there for 8 months. Bit sharky with lots of upsell, wouldn't repeat but worth a try.

Note: Most girls i met at Goldentime told me they liked working there because there was no turkish/arab clients. Apparently they lacked respect for women. Even Isabella said she targets German/Holland clients.

Going to try Fkk Babylon on Sunday. Already bought myself a robe lol. I can't take the cold.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

Fail sunday

Arrived at FKK babylon around 5.30pm. Nice club with good layout, food and clientele. About 20-30 girls but really not my type. Stayed for 2 hours looking out for any potential targets. The average is pretty bad imo, even worse than Happy Garden. Maybe it was my unlucky day because of Sunday. I left for LivingRoom without trying a single one. The good thing is that there is a lot of public action at this club if that is your thing. I saw a girl giving a guy a bbbj in front of other customers.

LivingRoom average was better than Happy Garden and Babylon but i only found one attractive one who was sort of African mixed like Missandei from Game of thrones. Okay, maybe i am getting desperate since my type is normally slim and pale. I think she was booked up for quite a few hours so i gave up and went home with blue balls. Club looked really dark and dull. Food was below average.

So far in NRW i think Goldentime and Samya has the best casting.
However overall i think best casting i have seen was in Sharks (Frankfurt) and Artemis (Berlin).
Old 06-04-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

Currently at Frankfurt.

Spent Thursday and Friday at FKK Oase.

My trip last year was very disappointing only managing to find 1 girl i liked.

This time it is damn happening. Currently about 70-80 girls. Too much to choose and quality is good. Not enough guys for the girls so they are all super aggressive this time. Almost all the girls i picked gave bbbj, tongue kissing (except one but lip kissing ok), 69, pussy licking by going 1 hour session.

The same girl i went with last year was still there and looks hotter. Name is Adele. Can't miss her as she is like real popular.

I managed to find two gems. One only started for 2 days and the other only for 2 weeks. One gave me easily the best sessions i had in my life and the other was a very different type of romanian girl as she is a medical student.

I originally planned to visit FKK World but no point with Oase being so happening atm. Girls told me don't bother as the girls there are of lower quality and darker skin type.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

I have 2 nights to stay in any one city in Germany on my way back home from Europe business trip. Which is the best place to stay for FKK activities, Uber easily available, tourist friendly place, some English spoken at FKK clubs, Hotel, Uber etc. Food and Shopping available will be a bonus. A recommendation for Hotel to stay will be much appreciated too. It's my solo trip to Germany and to FKK as well.
Old 10-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Hi Bros,

I have 2 nights to stay in any one city in Germany on my way back home from Europe business trip. Which is the best place to stay for FKK activities, Uber easily available, tourist friendly place, some English spoken at FKK clubs, Hotel, Uber etc. Food and Shopping available will be a bonus. A recommendation for Hotel to stay will be much appreciated too. It's my solo trip to Germany and to FKK as well.
I think maybe Frankfurt will be best. Stay within walking distance to Frankfurt Main station. You have 3 good FKK options. Uber app works but i think it just orders a taxi for you.

Take Train to Darmstadt then taxi or bus to FKK sharks

Take Train to Friedrichsdorf then taxi to FKK oase. There is new shuttle service from Frankfurt Sud/Messe to Oase. 10 Euros only i think but i haven't tried it yet.

Take Tram to Daimlerweg and walk to FKK Mainhatten. Taxi is not too expensive directly from hotel to FKK.

If you desperate the red light district is walking distance from Frankfurt HBF. I don't recommend.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
I think maybe Frankfurt will be best. Stay within walking distance to Frankfurt Main station. You have 3 good FKK options. Uber app works but i think it just orders a taxi for you.

Take Train to Darmstadt then taxi or bus to FKK sharks

Take Train to Friedrichsdorf then taxi to FKK oase. There is new shuttle service from Frankfurt Sud/Messe to Oase. 10 Euros only i think but i haven't tried it yet.

Take Tram to Daimlerweg and walk to FKK Mainhatten. Taxi is not too expensive directly from hotel to FKK.

If you desperate the red light district is walking distance from Frankfurt HBF. I don't recommend.
Thanks a million. You've just helped me plan my entire virgin trip to a FKK club and to Germany! So Mainhatten , Oase and Sharks are the 3 best and easiest FKK Clubs to visit. Appreciate . Very very helpful.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Thanks a million. You've just helped me plan my entire virgin trip to a FKK club and to Germany! So Mainhatten , Oase and Sharks are the 3 best and easiest FKK Clubs to visit. Appreciate . Very very helpful.
One more FKK in FRA which I personally prefer : THE PALACE : Königsberger Str. 23, 60487 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

My FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=446

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1