The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My vacation in NZ (My time with a Caucasian milf) with real pictures.

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 30-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mlftw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Keep it up TS!!
Old 30-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next morning after breakfast we got ready to head out to explore the city of Queentown. The exploration involved hiking and various visits to different attractions. The girls in the group were all wearing tight comfortable yoga pants. Alana’s ass in particular looked quite amazing as I deliberately kept walking behind her to get a good look. Even at her age it seemed as if she took great care of her body. Walking around we managed to talk to each other, I found out that she had a successful business selling cosmetics. Despite our age gap Alana was remarkably friendly and easy to talk to. There was no indication from her that she was wild just a confident woman.

The group decided at night to check out the night life and go partying. Little did I know how crazy this bunch would be especially the women. We all got dressed and met at the lobby. Alana again caught my eye by wearing a low cut dress that just showed off her amazing rack, her long legs were waxed and shiny and went well with her wedges. Her and Emma were dressed quite similar with Emma’s breasts also popping out from her dress. I was delighted that I was going to be partying with these two milfs.

Few hours had past and the group had drunk their fair share of drinks (me too). As luck would have it I was seated next to Alana who was seated next to Emma. I noticed Katarina getting quite comfortable with Mark with some light touching. Claire was also talking to another male member of our group as was Emma. Alana had drunk quite a bit but she could still hold her own but she did get a bit tactile towards me which of course I didn’t complain about. She put her arm around me during a photo and was talking to me quite a bit and I’m glad she didn’t notice me taking regular peeks at her breasts. I too got a bit bold and placed my hand on her thigh whilst joking around with her and she never objected. How I really wished I could at least make out with this hot milf tonight!!
After a while some of the group decided to retreat back to their rooms for some rest but myself, Alana, Katherine and Mark decided to go back to Alana’s room to drink a bottle of wine that she had in her luggage. We got back to the room and it was strange to see two beds instead of one, Alana mentioned the hotel had made a mistake for her room and since it was our last night at this particular hotel she didn’t bother rectifying the error. Alana poured us each a glass of wine while I played some music. Katherina and Mark were lying in bed together while Alana joined me in the other bed. We were all drinking and having a good time choosing our music. Alana dimmed the light in the room, soon though we started paying attention to the person next to us. Katherina and Mark were cuddled together probably making out while Alana and I were looking at her pictures on her phone, when soon as I tilted my head Alana placed a kiss on my lips, I reciprocated and soon we were in full mode frenching.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
The next morning after breakfast we got ready to head out to explore the city of Queentown. The exploration involved hiking and various visits to different attractions. The girls in the group were all wearing tight comfortable yoga pants. Alana’s ass in particular looked quite amazing as I deliberately kept walking behind her to get a good look. Even at her age it seemed as if she took great care of her body. Walking around we managed to talk to each other, I found out that she had a successful business selling cosmetics. Despite our age gap Alana was remarkably friendly and easy to talk to. There was no indication from her that she was wild just a confident woman.

The group decided at night to check out the night life and go partying. Little did I know how crazy this bunch would be especially the women. We all got dressed and met at the lobby. Alana again caught my eye by wearing a low cut dress that just showed off her amazing rack, her long legs were waxed and shiny and went well with her wedges. Her and Emma were dressed quite similar with Emma’s breasts also popping out from her dress. I was delighted that I was going to be partying with these two milfs.

Few hours had past and the group had drunk their fair share of drinks (me too). As luck would have it I was seated next to Alana who was seated next to Emma. I noticed Katarina getting quite comfortable with Mark with some light touching. Claire was also talking to another male member of our group as was Emma. Alana had drunk quite a bit but she could still hold her own but she did get a bit tactile towards me which of course I didn’t complain about. She put her arm around me during a photo and was talking to me quite a bit and I’m glad she didn’t notice me taking regular peeks at her breasts. I too got a bit bold and placed my hand on her thigh whilst joking around with her and she never objected. How I really wished I could at least make out with this hot milf tonight!!
After a while some of the group decided to retreat back to their rooms for some rest but myself, Alana, Katherine and Mark decided to go back to Alana’s room to drink a bottle of wine that she had in her luggage. We got back to the room and it was strange to see two beds instead of one, Alana mentioned the hotel had made a mistake for her room and since it was our last night at this particular hotel she didn’t bother rectifying the error. Alana poured us each a glass of wine while I played some music. Katherina and Mark were lying in bed together while Alana joined me in the other bed. We were all drinking and having a good time choosing our music. Alana dimmed the light in the room, soon though we started paying attention to the person next to us. Katherina and Mark were cuddled together probably making out while Alana and I were looking at her pictures on her phone, when soon as I tilted my head Alana placed a kiss on my lips, I reciprocated and soon we were in full mode frenching.

Pic of Alana that night
Old 30-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! nice pic, start camping..
Old 30-04-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Camping here for update
Old 30-04-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here for more photos and to read the stories. I love it when there are photos to go along with the story, and that the lady in-subject is a Caucasian. I've got a soft spot for Caucasians.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 01-05-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
iluvwomen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love the storyline. Pls continue....
Old 01-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
OriginalDivock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more updates
Old 01-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Caucasian milfs are fucking good riders, they love being on top in control of getting their pussy pleasure... Can have a wild kinky time with them!
Old 01-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

keep it up!
Old 02-05-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1