The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post
Like that become a chicken and egg problem since I only RTF if the session is good.

before deciding on a girl.
then depend on fate laew...
i believe some bros...do that b4 deciding on a FEW gers...
one where got enuf... nid backup de ma
Old 05-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post
Like that become a chicken and egg problem since I only RTF if the session is good.

I guess next time if I see a really chio one, I'll try 2 or 3 sessions. lol

--
@GN007SG
Maybe that's why.

I believe most guy look around a few houses before deciding on a girl.
very often than not the chio gal or the gal who know they have nice assets first visit is kns one

the rtf psychology doesnt work that way for most punters
if what bonkning mention is very true for viet, this is precisely why viets are not a popular choice in GL

if she dun treat u well on first visit, what are the chances she will changed the next visit? using permutations and combinations that % is lowered

most ppl will not rtf unless they are super obsessed with something abt that particular WL lol

i know some punters are this type... coz some regulars told me before that they obviously give these customers very minimal to make them NOT return but they keep returning LOL
Old 05-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
if she dun treat u well on first visit, what are the chances she will changed the next visit? using permutations and combinations that % is lowered
D
not true na. rtf 3 possible outcome..
for me...usu better 60pct... sometimes same 30pct...seldom worst...but hav..10pct

talking abt those who dun treat well... i nvr rtf any..
i dun think anyone wil rtf such.. nvr try before

Last edited by bonkning; 05-09-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
very often than not the chio gal or the gal who know they have nice assets first visit is kns one

the rtf psychology doesnt work that way for most punters
if what bonkning mention is very true for viet, this is precisely why viets are not a popular choice in GL

most ppl will not rtf unless they are super obsessed with something abt that particular WL lol

i know some punters are this type... coz some regulars told me before that they obviously give these customers very minimal to make them NOT return but they keep returning LOL
Ask sb44 , he tio her gong tao liao
Old 06-09-2018, 05:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fxacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post

Don't expect too much from paid sex, if the girls just don't like you, then no matter how many times you rtf and what you do. Will be useless.
did a rtf on a viet gal , was expecting better gfe but response was so so . hence you are right.

Clean cut and pretty much a tidy person here but still
Old 06-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the chem on first visit is not good, i wont try the second one.

Even some popular WL who has many FRs on how good she is, if that doesnt work for me, i m fine. And i dont think those FRs are fake one. She might be good in others’ eyes
Old 06-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
If the chem on first visit is not good, i wont try the second one.
no matter how good or louya the gal is in any way, she still will still have her own market

those who rtf after getting lousy first visit is call 犯贱

years ago i ever know a FL in who is deemed pretty by many and she is young.. however her service is really crap amongst crap but she earned hell alot more than her peers lol
Old 06-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya lor, quite common, but i wont call these guys carrot head, coz different ppl different taste

Quote:
no matter how good or louya the gal is in any way, she still will still have her own market

those who rtf after getting lousy first visit is call 犯贱

years ago i ever know a FL in who is deemed pretty by many and she is young.. however her service is really crap amongst crap but she earned hell alot more than her peers lol
Old 06-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Ya lor, quite common, but i wont call these guys carrot head, coz different ppl different taste
Actually I wouldn't say is taste but is different needs and lust...
Some ppl wanna look at a pretty face
Some just get aroused with big boobs
The less you require to release the easier you will be satisfied
Old 07-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
To me China girls are the best, thai and viet are robotic for me. Just visit the girl that you like often, talk to them more, help them to undress, dress, arouse them with the best that you can like in the room you straight away strip her off, touching her here and there, squeezing her boobs and kissing her body.
Don't do things that she don't like, not all girls will allow fingering, 69 and most will not allow you to kiss them till you rtf many times.
Don't expect too much from paid sex, if the girls just don't like you, then no matter how many times you rtf and what you do. Will be useless.
Yes agree with squiggle:-
I was visiting 1 THAI girl 2~3 months back in gl, but I really don't expect too much from these THAI girls as had rtf 1 girl many times and had bought few expensive gifts for her too, still I did not get any GFE from this girl, anyways I had stop visiting her now. This was happened few months back 2~3 months ago.
If you are handsome and RICH then these girls may like you and you might get good GFE from them, but if you are not handsome or not good looking and NOT RICH then just forget about all?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by missedglwl View Post

I was visiting 1 THAI girl 2~3 months back in gl, but I really don't expect too much from these THAI girls as had rtf 1 girl many times and had bought few expensive gifts for her too, still I did not get any GFE from this girl, anyways I had stop visiting her now. This was happened few months back 2~3 months ago.
If you are handsome and RICH then these girls may like you and you might get good GFE from them, but if you are not handsome or not good looking and NOT RICH then just forget about all?
True. Don't forget that WL are also human. Majority of the girls go for either looks or money. Or maybe both.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

missedglwl...u bot gifts for the wrong ger la...
u buy for 819 g22 la...cfm lov u makmak.
i oso think depend wat gifts u buy...mayb other admirers bot more expensive gifts..
same like sg ger la...1 buy hdb another buy landed...
who u think wil get her gfe..
for me..as long as the gfe can last 30 to 50mins i v happi laew
Old 08-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by missedglwl View Post

Let me guess ... from lor 8?
Old 08-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Let me guess ... from lor 8?
lor 8 ! that ger ah... juz bcos of that 1 ger from lor 8 then tar the whole lot of wonderful thai gers!
walao.. not fair aeh ..
Old 08-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you get GFE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
missedglwl...u bot gifts for the wrong ger la...
u buy for 819 g22 la...cfm lov u makmak.
i oso think depend wat gifts u buy...mayb other admirers bot more expensive gifts..
same like sg ger la...1 buy hdb another buy landed...
who u think wil get her gfe..
for me..as long as the gfe can last 30 to 50mins i v happi laew
Oh sorry just to get GFE I'm supposed to buy her condo in Thailand not in Singapore, but she left Singapore without any GFE to me really sad la.. May be next time I will have to try and find the right ger la.. it's my mistik ma?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1