The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Tonight I will be at thermae, drop me a pm if want to link up.
Last night thermae, a lot of old ladies.
I think sat sun more syts..

And quite a few go ST only, no LT

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 06-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah not easy find nice syt at thermae. I'm looking elsewhere and found but that is not easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

Old 06-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t have to think too hard. To me is a hobby so I will Relax. While some girls become lazy to service, there are new blood coming up all the time. Call enough, fuck enough and you will be able to short list enough to maximize their return for good bonks.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

There are so many in Thermae. Just skip those not doing LT or charge too high.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha but I doubt every girls are like that, I know of some girls would just quote 3k irregardless of handsome or not. However the price really has been rising steeply, a girl quoted me 7k for overnight and when I ask her what time she needs to leave, she told me 6am 🙄
This girl thinks highly of herself for sure.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Thermae is still worth a look if you never been there before. I only started going to Thermae when Nataree got raided. I am a very boring person, if I found something I like, I will only do that, I will not try new things. So in BKK, I only tried Nataree in the past even though every single time in BKK, I stay in Soi 15 which is like just beside Thermae. Initially when I go Thermae, I naturally like most guys marvel at the number of girls there and honestly most of them, look pretty good. Overall I had more misses than hits in Thermae but the few hits I had, were very good at least in my opinion. And for those hits, I did get them at 2500, looks good enough and provides BBBJ and at least interested to provide good service.

Nowadays...I am still in Thermae almost every night I am in BKK but believe it or not, I can end up many nights sitting inside there watching the girls and the world go by for 3-4 hours until it closes and not having a girl to go back with. I feel a sense of lethargy somehow when I am in Thermae but I am just too lazy to venture out to agogo or massage places right now...maybe next week when I am there, I need to "wake up" and try other stuff haha!
You should. Think of the wonderful new experience you will be gaining. But don’t forget to share FR.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha but I doubt every girls are like that, I know of some girls would just quote 3k irregardless of handsome or not. However the price really has been rising steeply, a girl quoted me 7k for overnight and when I ask her what time she needs to leave, she told me 6am 🙄
she simply just dont want to do your business
Old 06-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Here is short FR,

Thermae:

Based on my prevous FR, those i picked 3k baht look younger and cuter, but all i got is lousy service. So i no longer choose those 3k baht. Picked one 2.5k, slim and big boob age somewhere 24-27. DFK , bbbj, service quite good.

Contacted a previous FL that met in thermae, fair skin with farang look face.. Met for dinner, then she say she horny want do. Back to hotel and have a Hollywood style sex 5555. From room door non stop DFK and strip till on bed. bbbj and fuck her hard. Her water no smell and so much until my stomach all wet. She told me she long time no sex that's why so many water. Insist to pay her 2.5k although she she said no pay also ok.
She must be thinking you big fish wants to KC you.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
she simply just dont want to do your business
There are some girls young and pretty and come out once in a while to make some extra bucks. Some of them needs to go to work the next day, or report home because they are still staying with the parents etc. actually not uncommon when they require to leave like 6am. One of the reason to avoid the jam in Bangkok too.
Old 06-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
There are some girls young and pretty and come out once in a while to make some extra bucks. Some of them needs to go to work the next day, or report home because they are still staying with the parents etc. actually not uncommon when they require to leave like 6am. One of the reason to avoid the jam in Bangkok too.
Its not the 6am. Its the 7k baht.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Rice Owner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6455 / Power: 36
thaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond reputethaixrice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Any guys will be in Bkk on 18th to 21st. Can Chiong thermae together? Pm me
Quote:
Tonight I will be at thermae, drop me a pm if want to link up.
I think thermae quite hard to chiong together because usually is fast hit and fast go. Except that if the girl is open to MMF than can chiong together.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaixrice View Post
I think thermae quite hard to chiong together because usually is fast hit and fast go. Except that if the girl is open to MMF than can chiong together.
Just a bit lonely sitting there. Lol. Maybe just company only ttcs abit
Old 07-08-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Just a bit lonely sitting there. Lol. Maybe just company only ttcs abit
Yeah probably not the most fun place to just sit there
Old 07-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Just talk to other lonely ah pek like me lor.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, did u ever continue your story with Fon.

Like to hear more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
Just returned from a trip to BKK.

The horny vibes in Bangkok gets to you as soon as you arrive at the airport, intensifying when you approach downtown Sukhumvit. There were only two things on my mind: Thai food and Thai girls.

Last night was my last in Bangkok, decided to visit my usual nuru massage joint but as it was late night, most girls were engaged. thong lor, phrom pong, visited 5-6 and left each shop with my wallet intact, and my balls full.

Decided to try my luck at Thermae. I was there around 10pm, got my drink, and half-way around my counter-clockwise stroll, saw a very young-looking girl. possibly 19-20 years old. slim, small-sized, possibly poor service.

"How much?" I asked anyway.

She asked for my hotel, and replied, "3000".

Seems like the rumors are true. Girls are now asking for 3000, maybe inspired by Avengers: Endgame.

I decided to move on, distracted by some big tits, a girl pulling my arm, and many eye contact and smiles. Then I saw Fon.

[to be continued?]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1