The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idunno1 View Post
Ask her speak English?
How old ?
Can negotiate?
What service ?
Bath together mai
do a form questionnaire let her fill in better?
Old 10-03-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
do a form questionnaire let her fill in better?
Form questionnaire has to be in Thai
Old 10-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idunno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Just wondering in thermae you guys pay first and bonk later or bonk finish only pay?

What if a customer never pay after the session? Since it’s freelance. Just asking.
Some girls kena bad experience so will ask u pay first
Old 11-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just wondering in thermae you guys pay first and bonk later or bonk finish only pay?

What if a customer never pay after the session? Since it’s freelance. Just asking.
They still might have friends and who is going to explain the situation better to the Thai speaking police? More importantly- which story will be more likely to gain them an easy excuse to extort a bribe?

Really worth 2000 baht saving to risk 20 000 baht bribe or ending up in Thai hospital? On news headlines?
Old 11-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Had experience before paid early before the deed and the ladies start to play games of leaving earlier, but I can also understand their concern if deed done and no payment... is there a balanced approach here?
Old 11-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Had experience before paid early before the deed and the ladies start to play games of leaving earlier, but I can also understand their concern if deed done and no payment... is there a balanced approach here?
Pay by the minute. ^_^ No, I'm just kidding, this kind of trade is only based on trust. Sometimes they get shitty clients, sometimes we get shitty ladies. So see how each individual wants to carry out their due diligence.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Idunno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why why why

Some guys bring their gf to tharmae and see see

What's the point ??
Old 13-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
So far my worse experience is dead fish
Walau si beh down I tell you.
Even little brother shrink .
Nowadays eh puying more busy than businessmen, on sex still can chat with stranger/bf.
I’ll pick the one that smile at me, can chat long time without feeling bored.
Old 29-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Do the thermae FL carry their own condoms?
Old 29-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Do the thermae FL carry their own condoms?
Experienced twice they didn’t have. So she has to go downstairs to buy. Lol
Old 30-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

walau eh CD so expensive meh? knn need to come forum to ask cannot just go 7/11 to buy some for spare meh?
Old 30-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually most hotels in LOS now supply condoms. Usually I ask the maid to clear them n the minibar when checking in as kenna charged for them during checkout even though I never use them. They claim the box was opened so have to charge for it which basically is a scam..... so now I ask them to remove everything and I prefer to buy myself from nearby 7-11.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Woooooo....excuse to raw
Old 08-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if during Songkran period how’s the lineup in thermae? This Friday night good to chiong or do people generally go back?
Old 10-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other

-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other

-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.

-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only

-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

战后报告

Freelance at Therme Cafe Bangkok

Just an ordinary cafe below Ruamchitt Hotel. Walking distance from Nana Plaza and near to soi 15.

Concept:
I have already visited this place a few time, not new there. Once u enter u be ask to get a something either to eat or to drink. This place now flooded with Japanese and Korean. Gals is flooded at the whole cafe. I lost count as there is a lot. You see the gal u like u approach can ask for a drink to build up chemistry then decide take or no take or directly take.

Date of book: 06/04/19 at 2000hrs

Price:
Quite standard short time range 2500 to 3000baht can bring to your hotel or get room at hotel above. Better to discuss with the gals.
Long time better to check with gals. Usually about 5000k to 7000k. Some don't do as they have day time job. I paid her 3000baht for one shot for about an hour at my hotel. Better environment compare to the one there and extra 100baht for cab fare.

女神: Tip (didn't manage to get her pics)
She was from Issan. She caught immediately when I walk in but I still look around. Said some familiar faces that I book before in the past. Did not RTF as no reply from their wechat or line so I presume they are not keen. Tip work as event organiser in the day. She only take one customer enough already per day. Understand from her that she can't really overnight too.

样貌:★★★★★
She look young and chio with minah type. She is in her early 20s. She surely consider the syt type for me.

身材:★★★★★
Dark skinned. Petite size with long hair and a very nice and sexy and slim body.i see like already very nap. I think breast about 34b original soft and tender. Touch her and feel very smooth askin and nice smell.She one small thai tattoo at the back shoulder area. No other visual sign or scar or mark on her body. She have a nice perky butt for doggie.

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give her high mark for this. She is a very good frencher and kisser. We start to kiss and french during the shower and after that was totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Her abalone was shave. I was surprised as it was cleanly shaven totally botak. Didn't allow to paint and finger so I just soft touch and rub the outside. Her pussy was tight and already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her touch her clitoris and slowly rub it to get her in the mood.

口交:★★★★★
I stand on the bed and she did a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

做爱:★★★★★
I start off with missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and faster. After that we change to doggie style, i pump her deep deep and hard hard as I accelerate my speed to the fastest. I feel that She climax and high liao then i hold on to both her arm and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” when i bang onto her butt. After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum and i collapse on top of her. My cock was still inside her and both of us were sweating and exhausted. I can feel the hotness her white juice oozing out from her pussy while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. We were rest a while before going for shower and she told me you are good and she sanook mak mak.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★★
She is sure the RTF type. She is the type who will take good care of her man. She is a nice lady and also very obedient and accommodating type too. I will see if I can contact her again the next trip for an rtf

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© by writer above.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1