The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Nowadays

That's Why, Unless heavily persuaded, i'll never goes to those without mamasan.
If they demand sth and mummy side with them, just finished up everything and leave. Save the mummy tips and nv goes back again. If mummy wants then Give her min amount lor.

Miss those days when we kc mummy at ktv...
Old 26-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
If they demand sth and mummy side with them, just finished up everything and leave. Save the mummy tips and nv goes back again. If mummy wants then Give her min amount lor.

Ya, dunnoe y i find the mummy more juicy than her gals. Maybe i like ‘’lao swee‘’ aka old pretty type of women. Many yrs ago still can take out the prc underwear while hugging the mummy n both of us looking at her syt gal 'forest'. Those were the days where tips are $20 n below. Still remember those syt say can only drink n hug only, end up ruba n digging n tip $20. But i don't like some keep smoking, cannot kiss cos the smell buay tahan, only squeeze boobs n digging. Sigh, now mostly cannot do thosr things already, n is expensive.

Last edited by 4getful; 26-03-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 26-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
GuavaJuice is Cool - loads of Potential

I haven't been in the Ktv scene for about a year plus. Is it me or are the liquor prices going up real bad? The last time I went to a Ktv that I used to frequent and the liquor prices inflate like siao. Couvaseir per bottle nearly $400 sgd. Of course I didn't enter. Machiam like carrot head like that.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
I donnoe why mine always still with me for a longer times like 15mins or more.. thn within 30mins she will b back.. sometimes when she gets too high from rubbing she will ask go hotel.. remember got 1 time i sweet talk plus rubbing till over night $130.. but was 2years back..
Ya. Agreed but that was those day. Remember about 6 years ago when "Her Majesty" still there. Manage to get a viet who sit for the whole night, cannot speak very good mandarin but still can understand each other, tips her $100 and asked her if she okay to go out and she agreed. Brought her to East Coast Park followed by Mount Faber, she was so happy and end up spend whole night at the nearby hotel. send her back in the morning and pass her some money but she don't want. Continue to visit her for until she went back. That was only in those days.
Old 26-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykiss View Post
Ya. Agreed but that was those day. Remember about 6 years ago when "Her Majesty" still there. Manage to get a viet who sit for the whole night, cannot speak very good mandarin but still can understand each other, tips her $100 and asked her if she okay to go out and she agreed. Brought her to East Coast Park followed by Mount Faber, she was so happy and end up spend whole night at the nearby hotel. send her back in the morning and pass her some money but she don't want. Continue to visit her for until she went back. That was only in those days.
Haha.. i remember alot free fuck those days.. just b nice n sweet to them n not a animals to them.. bring them go see nice views n eat some food which Vietnam dont have.. those were the good old days..
Old 26-03-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post

V club lor.. the girls not bad.. tips give $30 max.. girls dont like just ask mommy ask them out.. can play n pcc inside room..
Old 26-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Used to Cheong ktv M at geylang last time.. The girls are all malaysian or Singaporean... Very fun to go and the mummy there are all very good keep bringing girls in if u complain of them... Used to asked mummy 8 called honey or kelly.. Kind of wild milf at that time... Those were the days where AH Long San rules the area before he was caught... Any bro used to Cheong Ktv M ?
Old 26-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

recently was at 1 of the ktv but halfway kena raided. what is the sop for such incidents? do bros still tip the girl the "standard amount" since it is the usual practice or are we entitled to tip lesser since they spent less time with us?
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 26-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

I still tip the standard amt...

Anyway are all the girls willing to "go out"?
Saw this syt the other time but she doesnt seem that type.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 26-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

Most r willing as long as got money..
Old 26-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

I have shared my story before and I will share again for bros benefits here.

I'm 25 and this viet ktv gal is 27.

went to a ktv and always sit with her.
I have also booked her 3 times during my visit.
We had fun and talked to one another.
She also told me that she loves me after we get closer to one another.
There is once where she ask "You boyfriend me?" And I said ok.

We always went out on a date on her off days.
we get closer by the day and she starts to become possessive.
everyday she would either call or message me without fail.
there is once where I went to the ktv, her frens all know that we both are so called "together".
the other ktv gers would avoid sitting with me.
She told every ktv ger who works there that I am her boyfriend.
not only that. When we are together, we took photos of us kissing.
and she posted on her facebook where all her ktv galfrens like our photo.
i saw one of the customers being angry with our photo and told her to delete it away.but she ignored.

she also asked me why i never post that photo of her and me on my facebook wall. Is it becoz i dun want my frens to see both of us.
so i just posted.
there is once where she played with my handphone and saw a message of me asking another ktv ger for hotel.
and she get angry and cried after that.
Through facebook, she asked all the ktv gers with whom i have sat with about me and whether i have went hotel with them or not.

she set her phone wallpaper of photos of us and asked me to do the same.

i seriously dunno whats going on here.
she even asked me to bring her to meet my mum.
and she wants me to fly with her tgt to vietnam
and start a new life there. I was surprise that she never told me to buy her plane tix back to vietnam as she manage to dig from other customers. Then i told her sorry for not being a gd bf and she said its okie, she still loves me.

but i told her beforehand "u in singapore, i take care u. U go back vietnam, me no go." And she cried. Fake or what i dunno.

she also told me that her frens all thought she is crazy that she falls for a customer and she rebut saying that she never treat me like a normal customer but as her boyfriend. We did RAW a no of times too but heng up till now no baby whatsoever. She did told me before ask to make her pregnant so that she give birth to our baby and she can remember me. I hear and I rofl.

My advice to all ktv cheongster:

Leave ur heart at home and bring ur wallet along when u go cheong ktv. Yes. U can play play say u love her bla bla bla. But pls do not commit to one. Do the same to others too. Maintain more than one wechat contact with the viet gals. If only got one contact Later u will succumb to KC trap.

Good luck!!
Old 26-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

I have shared my story before and I will share again for bros benefits here.

I'm 25 and this viet ktv gal is 27.

went to a ktv and always sit with her.
I have also booked her 3 times during my visit.
We had fun and talked to one another.
She also told me that she loves me after we get closer to one another.
There is once where she ask "You boyfriend me?" And I said ok.

We always went out on a date on her off days.
we get closer by the day and she starts to become possessive.
everyday she would either call or message me without fail.
there is once where I went to the ktv, her frens all know that we both are so called "together".
the other ktv gers would avoid sitting with me.
She told every ktv ger who works there that I am her boyfriend.
not only that. When we are together, we took photos of us kissing.
and she posted on her facebook where all her ktv galfrens like our photo.
i saw one of the customers being angry with our photo and told her to delete it away.but she ignored.

she also asked me why i never post that photo of her and me on my facebook wall. Is it becoz i dun want my frens to see both of us.
so i just posted.
there is once where she played with my handphone and saw a message of me asking another ktv ger for hotel.
and she get angry and cried after that.
Through facebook, she asked all the ktv gers with whom i have sat with about me and whether i have went hotel with them or not.

she set her phone wallpaper of photos of us and asked me to do the same.

i seriously dunno whats going on here.
she even asked me to bring her to meet my mum.
and she wants me to fly with her tgt to vietnam
and start a new life there. I was surprise that she never told me to buy her plane tix back to vietnam as she manage to dig from other customers. Then i told her sorry for not being a gd bf and she said its okie, she still loves me.

but i told her beforehand "u in singapore, i take care u. U go back vietnam, me no go." And she cried. Fake or what i dunno.

she also told me that her frens all thought she is crazy that she falls for a customer and she rebut saying that she never treat me like a normal customer but as her boyfriend. We did RAW a no of times too but heng up till now no baby whatsoever. She did told me before ask to make her pregnant so that she give birth to our baby and she can remember me. I hear and I rofl.

My advice to all ktv cheongster:

Leave ur heart at home and bring ur wallet along when u go cheong ktv. Yes. U can play play say u love her bla bla bla. But pls do not commit to one. Do the same to others too. Maintain more than one wechat contact with the viet gals. If only got one contact Later u will succumb to KC trap.

Good luck!!
Bro.. u heng never kana baby... i did raw after our 2nd date as i get to know after we so called bf/gf she never go out with other customers tats y dare raw with her beside tat she never ask me buy anything from her not even a bag.. there were once i go drinking with friends n she came over.. she saw her friend having a branded bag i noe she likes it but she never ask me buy nor ask her other customers buy.. so i did a test ask mu friend buy give her c what happen.. to my surprise she rejected n told my friend off telling him ur buddy gf u also wan go fuck ur self.. n call me don friend my buddy.. i was luffing n i came over to pass her the bag n told her the truth she cry after hearing tat n said i don trust her cos of her job n so on.. tats when i start taking good care of her.. even she went back vietnam n give birth to my childens she never ask for a cents but i feel bad tats y spent mòney on her familys till date.. she's chasing me go vietnam to make babies cos her younger sis got baby liao last year dec do 1.. asked her why want so many kids she told me cos childrens r the love of the parents. lan lan planning my trips now..
Old 26-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Bro.. u heng never kana baby... i did raw after our 2nd date as i get to know after we so called bf/gf she never go out with other customers tats y dare raw with her beside tat she never ask me buy anything from her not even a bag.. there were once i go drinking with friends n she came over.. she saw her friend having a branded bag i noe she likes it but she never ask me buy nor ask her other customers buy.. so i did a test ask mu friend buy give her c what happen.. to my surprise she rejected n told my friend off telling him ur buddy gf u also wan go fuck ur self.. n call me don friend my buddy.. i was luffing n i came over to pass her the bag n told her the truth she cry after hearing tat n said i don trust her cos of her job n so on.. tats when i start taking good care of her.. even she went back vietnam n give birth to my childens she never ask for a cents but i feel bad tats y spent mòney on her familys till date.. she's chasing me go vietnam to make babies cos her younger sis got baby liao last year dec do 1.. asked her why want so many kids she told me cos childrens r the love of the parents. lan lan planning my trips now..
Whatever ur sequel u have shared is like part 2 of my story. Recently she got shower me with gifts by buying me office clothes and office pants coz she knows I work in office and wear office clothes. She bought it all the way from Hanoi and when she came to Singapore, she give it to me.

She knows that we wont have any future if we are together lor. She also say that even if one day if I were to get married or have a girlfriend (coz I am single now), she wants me to continue to contact her and contd meeting up with her.

Just want to ask when u did her raw, why u go shoot inside? Wtf. When I did her raw, I shoot outside. Never compromise anything. U might never know also that the baby she give birth may not be ur baby at all. Never 100% trust a working lady. The number one rule ktv cheongster must remember.
Old 26-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post

as my mentor always said, "everyone have their own price tag"

some girls say they dont go out with customer, but when offered a bigger sum of money they always agree

hope i dont offend any bros here. just my 2 cents (and my humble experience)'s worth
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 26-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Whatever ur sequel u have shared is like part 2 of my story. Recently she got shower me with gifts by buying me office clothes and office pants coz she knows I work in office and wear office clothes. She bought it all the way from Hanoi and when she came to Singapore, she give it to me.

She knows that we wont have any future if we are together lor. She also say that even if one day if I were to get married or have a girlfriend (coz I am single now), she wants me to continue to contact her and contd meeting up with her.

Just want to ask when u did her raw, why u go shoot inside? Wtf. When I did her raw, I shoot outside. Never compromise anything. U might never know also that the baby she give birth may not be ur baby at all. Never 100% trust a working lady. The number one rule ktv cheongster must remember.
Bro.. i noe where u coming from.. spent a few Ks on DNA test.. hope u understand where i coming from..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1