The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Normally if i frequent the same ktv, i will tip 20 to reject any girl, 30 for average girl and 50 for the better one. ON will be between 150-200 including the tips.

Normally if you frequent the same KTV and tips the mamasan/manager occationally, their mamasan/manager sure side you.

Tips for mamasan/manager are shared together with the drink tab.

And lastly if you frequent the same ktv and the girls there see you often, of course they will treat you better. Return usually get better services.
If you do this in high class ktv with better quality of gals then should be ok. But if this is done in those buget ktv with any ordinary ktv gals, then it might spoilt the market. Many bros here are salaried men who wanted some fun to relax, drink, n get high, not santa claus.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Can say that.. her family damn freaking big.. total 6 silibings she elder. . Father pass away long ago.. younger bros still schooling.. after bearing 1st son for me i look after her family total spent 30k on the family.. her 3rd younger sis is damn cute n sweet looking dote on her. N so 1 night something happen been her sis n me.. the sis bear me 1 gal.. The house was turn up side down.. but lucky manage to settle it out peacefully.. so total kids i got with her family is 3.. elder is 5 follow by 3 n 1.. lesson learn always wear CD regards of anything. . 5days fun turn out to b life time stress..
wow, both sisters also bear you children.... so now whenever you go over, who do you sleep with?

like that no need to find a wife in sg liao...
Old 25-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Can say that.. her family damn freaking big.. total 6 silibings she elder. . Father pass away long ago.. younger bros still schooling.. after bearing 1st son for me i look after her family total spent 30k on the family.. her 3rd younger sis is damn cute n sweet looking dote on her. N so 1 night something happen been her sis n me.. the sis bear me 1 gal.. The house was turn up side down.. but lucky manage to settle it out peacefully.. so total kids i got with her family is 3.. elder is 5 follow by 3 n 1.. lesson learn always wear CD regards of anything. . 5days fun turn out to b life time stress..
Power la...
Old 25-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EmperorLuffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro you really power sia. But you got try tarma with both sis a not?

Quote:
Old 25-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
If you do this in high class ktv with better quality of gals then should be ok. But if this is done in those buget ktv with any ordinary ktv gals, then it might spoilt the market. Many bros here are salaried men who wanted some fun to relax, drink, n get high, not santa claus.
Sorry for the lack of information.. Of course in budget ktv that dont have mamasa, girls are generally more pushy and sassy. Normally i dont give any tips if they force their-self on me and it is 20 for average girl, 30 for better ones and 50 for those that sits with me throughout the session in ktv.

This is my tipping pattern, any bro wanna share your tipping style?
Old 25-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
I've only been to budget ktvs such as GM (Jln Besar), New Shanghai, BS etc. Guys who cheong these places should know how "commando" the girls are.

My typing style is similar to yours. $20 for the normal ones, $30-$50 for the better ones (as in playability and communication) and $50 for those that spend almost the entire session with me (i.e. never butterfly other than the occasional "toilet breaks").

Here's the only diff.. If I find that a girl take too long to come back the second time after she go butterfly, I just give her $10 and tell her no need to come back anymore. But, I don't know if other cheongster able to pull this off as I'm quite a regular at these 3 places (as in 4-6 sessions a week) and is on friendly terms with the Xiao Meis at these places.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 25-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah. Been to a few KTVs and basically the same la. Places like GM, New Shanghai, RS, Phoenix are those "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" places. Sit with u 5 mins let you rub poke like crazy than comes back an hour later.... Demands min 30 bucks if they cannot get 50. Honestly everytime I go this places I rub poke like crazy non stop for at least 10 mins to let out the frustrations of the day... Once she leaves, go out smoke, sing a song, take a few swigs of beer.... Then get another to rub poke for another 10 mins.... This goes on for abt 3-4 girls before the 1st girl comes in... Once she comes in I give her 10 say I going back... If she makes noise I'll grap her rub poke for 10 more mins and give her 20 and say bye bye.... Go out smoke... Come back and wait for girl no.2. Same thing happens for girl no. 2.... Haha! Worse come to worse pay 80 rub poke 4 set of boobs... If see girl just act blur call waiter pay 10 ask waiter to get her out. Like dat waiter tip settle some more!!! Haha!!!!
Old 25-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Yeah. Been to a few KTVs and basically the same la. Places like GM, New Shanghai, RS, Phoenix are those "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" places. Sit with u 5 mins let you rub poke like crazy than comes back an hour later.... Demands min 30 bucks if they cannot get 50. Honestly everytime I go this places I rub poke like crazy non stop for at least 10 mins to let out the frustrations of the day... Once she leaves, go out smoke, sing a song, take a few swigs of beer.... Then get another to rub poke for another 10 mins.... This goes on for abt 3-4 girls before the 1st girl comes in... Once she comes in I give her 10 say I going back... If she makes noise I'll grap her rub poke for 10 more mins and give her 20 and say bye bye.... Go out smoke... Come back and wait for girl no.2. Same thing happens for girl no. 2.... Haha! Worse come to worse pay 80 rub poke 4 set of boobs... If see girl just act blur call waiter pay 10 ask waiter to get her out. Like dat waiter tip settle some more!!! Haha!!!!
Haha.. Good Idea Bro.. Maybe next time go there just pick 1 and rub furiously until she say she is going out then pass her $10. Then continue with girl 2, 3, 4 and so on..
Old 25-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

I donnoe why mine always still with me for a longer times like 15mins or more.. thn within 30mins she will b back.. sometimes when she gets too high from rubbing she will ask go hotel.. remember got 1 time i sweet talk plus rubbing till over night $130.. but was 2years back..
Old 25-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxaddict View Post
wow, both sisters also bear you children.... so now whenever you go over, who do you sleep with?

like that no need to find a wife in sg liao...
Sleep with both of them.. sex also same.. 1 ridding 1 licking n biting my nipper.. just shoot all in.. but both likes doggie hard.. sex with them always make me no strength cos both wan at the same time..
Old 25-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here who cheong BS in gey... years ago tried Ping Ping? Tall n slim with big boobs. Very sexy lady.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
I cheong'ed there during 2008/09 bah... still remember got one skinny prc named 叶子. Service very very good. Pretty but no figure. During cheong session, take her sure no wrong one.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 25-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kykiss View Post
Haha.. Good Idea Bro.. Maybe next time go there just pick 1 and rub furiously until she say she is going out then pass her $10. Then continue with girl 2, 3, 4 and so on..
These gals are smart, hard to implement the idea. The reason being, these gals like to rush in n sit with you, when you are having fun with another gal. They will go out tgt, leaving u alone again. Once you get the 3rd gal to rubba, those gals will auto come in again n pestering for tip. If you ask them to go out n wait, they die die will juz sit beside you, very irritating. some ktv got 'manager' one, cannot play play. Sometime the gal see you, decent guy, will ask the 'manager' to coerce you to pay what they demand ridiculously. Got it one time, pay n never go back to that 'black shop' anymore.
Old 25-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah it was during that period of time ard 2008. Usually when she leave for home will wear jeans. Very slim n sexy. Can't forget her. Often finger her in room. Haha
Old 25-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those in GY not good, same attitude as u described. Lousy dressings and not even good looking . The one which my friends go to regularly has mamasan to control the gals. Don't like can always reject, won't anyhow cling onto u. Gals also mostly very playable. Always enjoyed ourselves very well except for 1 time when they have shortage of girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1