The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone know if Carol still working?
Old 23-05-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Other currencies work as well, sonetimes it's the only thing that works. There are good times and there are bad times.
If cash is the only currency , then that girl is just an FL right? Lol. I will never invest in that because there's so many pretty FLs to choose from anyway. Yes I value my money and use it wisely.

When use other currencies, it's not a transaction any longer, and an exciting world opens up.

Admittedly, I've taken a few girls to BKK before. I just pay for air fare, hotel and meals. That's it.
And BKK is convenient because it's near, cheap and most importantly, got Visa On Arrival. Haha.
Old 23-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wm1077 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for your sharing I tried her today and I am just amazing SHOCKED!! On her bbbj and cim 😂... the best I have ever been !!!

No regrets !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She's a good one alright. RTM today for pleasure of two heads, small head and big head.

Hers is a wet slurppy twirlly BBBJ, with constant tongue variation. Enough to leave a good memory.

Agree with you that with some, it is just a furious up and down action, many a times feel like dick in a Tenga.

I enjoyed her head massage (big head). From temples to shoulder, she gives a nice rub down.

Limited time as well so will be on my RTM list.
Old 23-05-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bogusblah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Wei Wei yesterday for the first time:
https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/

Tamed my expectations before arrival after looking at previous MRs.

Have to say that she looks similar to her video.

Knowing that she used to used to be Ba Ba and has lost like 13kg of weight prepared me somewhat.

Location's conveniently near mrt, I don't drive so not sure about carparking.

Service was good. When I entered the room, she already has tea brewed and offered me some. Bubbly personality, friendly and chatty.

Massage: 7/10 has some technique and hard enough.
Face is sharper than expected, considered pretty. 7/10
Boobs are glorious.. cannot finish grabbing, nipples not small. Doesn't like the nipples to be fondled. 8.5/10
Body: as she slimmed down quite tremendously from being Ba Ba, can still see some belly, but i had expected it. I'm here for the bewbs experience anyway. Skin is soft and smooth. 6/10
HJ: 7.5/10 good enough.

Overall a good experience. May decide to RTM at a later time and hope she continues her exercise regime to slim down.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any good recommendations for nuru massage ?
Old 23-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
is this your first time booking her ?

damn i'd text her twice for the past 2 weeks but no reply, maybe my due to my low mileage clocked booking MLs zzzzz
You are not alone. I think too popular liao.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Decided to go Commando on Yiyi as her photos appeal to me.
Last two photos before her video in white striped shirt look most like her.
https://sglonelyguy.org/yiyi-massage/

Tamed my expectations before arrival since this is a Commando mission. But definitEly not disappointed.

Have to say she has that girly looks abOut her but I told heR to doll herself up so she will look even better. Given that without makeup she is already presentable.

She knows youth is on her side. And she is Receptive to comments. So bros here can help to train her up. She do capped BJ and HJ. I'm sure U can Unlock special treasures with her as she was a FL turned ML. She will share more stories with yoU why she converts. Sg Bros too poweFul. We had a good chat. Never a boring moment.

Location's convenient for drivers as many parking lots around the Area.

Service was good. When I entered the place she was draped in her towel. SYT in towel hiding behind the door. Bubbly personality, friendly and chatty.

Massage: 7/10 has some technique and hard enough.
Will definitely turn some heads with nice makeups, considered girly & pretty. 7/10
Boobs are supple A. Suckable nipples. Massage in the Nude. 8.5/10
Body: Petite SYT nubile Body. Skin is soft and smooth. Smells good. 6/10
HJ: 7.5/10 good enough.
Capped Bj: require training From bros but good try

Overall a good experience. Told her to get some nice girly schoolgirl attire. With makeups and a sincere attitude to serve. she has the potential to be so much more. Will definitely RTM to see our Sg Bros train her up into the next AP!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 23-05-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank You !

My record is clean as mentioned by one of the MLs i'd visited, maybe too clean that's why.

I'll ask my regular if she's willing to put up any good words for me during the next RTM.
Actually I'd already moved on from Angel but keeps seeing bros here sharing their wonderful time with her makes me tempted to try her again.
If already move on don't look back. Haha.
Old 23-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:

damn i'd text her twice for the past 2 weeks but no reply, maybe my due to my low mileage clocked booking MLs zzzzz
Yes … first time booking ….
U have same experiences with other gal ?
Or as explain by other bro , your no. is black listed ??
Maybe try to book using another no ???
Thanks bro
Old 23-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

She said she got many SMS and take time to reply...
All the bros out there got to be understanding and patient a bit ...LOL
Good thing need to wait … haha
Just like queue up for nice yummy food ….
Thanks.....
Old 23-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried her at JB last time b4 she works at this current joint sometime back last year.
Cute girl but if u dun mind MP lah.
Dude either you mistake her for someone else or she somehow doesn't want anyone to know she was in JB....

Zara
Old 23-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Xiao Meng from SLG. 4 ⭐️ rating. Had her last night. Need a bit of chemistry to build things up. If guys like fishing, she’s the one for you as she gives a try hard to get vibes on certain things. However, once you unlock, it will be a pleasure.

Current look is a shorter hairstyle. Age is definitely older than advertised. Foxy look. Boobs are natural C with nice pointy nips.

Location is near Orchard. Nice clean apartment.

Massage strong and firm hands with back stepping. Service wise there are levels to unlock. You wouldn’t be disappointed. Chemistry chemistry chemistry.

RTM....Verdict: Go!
Old 23-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Xiao Meng from SLG. 4 ⭐️ rating. Had her last night. Need a bit of chemistry to build things up. If guys like fishing, she’s the one for you as she gives a try hard to get vibes on certain things. However, once you unlock, it will be a pleasure.

Current look is a shorter hairstyle. Age is definitely older than advertised. Foxy look. Boobs are natural C with nice pointy nips.

Location is near Orchard. Nice clean apartment.

Massage strong and firm hands with back stepping. Service wise there are levels to unlock. You wouldn’t be disappointed. Chemistry chemistry chemistry.

RTM....Verdict: Go!
Saw that her ad on SLG has become FL....
Old 23-05-2019, 07:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Imo, High power /points /influencer here will only mean the ML PROBABLY less likely to provide bad service. And that's provided the ML is (i) new or bad business AND (ii) she believes the impact of FRs written here. Established ML with people queuing up to book her won't give a shit if the customer has an account here or not lol

End of the day, cash (frequent RTM, Tips,
Gifts ) plus Easy to serve (just chat can oredi, no need any service) are what gets us into the ML's "carrot book" �� and MAYBE unlock special menus.

If we are the ML, between a perceived high power influencer here whom is just a normal customer VS a carrot / undemanding customer, the choice is obvious.. These PRC chicks are not dumb la..
Hahahaha what makes U think that samsters will let MLs know what is their nick on sbf? To act Lao Jiao?

U think IG influencer meh? Hahaha

Only those whom have their own agendas will do that to MLs..

Example , okts aka advertisers, or subletting condos etc... then they will try and impress them lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

do my eyes deceive me? 2 F cup girls?? and they do tarma (DEATH BY BOOBIES!! ) hahah

has anyone managed to try either one? also just seeking another opinion are they the same person? their stats and every thing looks like the same person or am i just seeing things.. anyways will wait for payday to try before giving my FR.

solo is $100 and tarma is 200 i feel thats like a fair price ... hope i dont spoil market by paying the said amount.
Pictures and assets are accurate and natural. They both worked in Tuina shop before, and there is a proper massage bed. So massage is very good; quite chatty but sensual will not be as high as the jiangsu gang. Hygiene is very good. I would say good for massage and boob lovers. They only accept customers with good records, so may be difficult for newcomers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1