The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
Re: My love story with a student

Had upz u so that you can carry on writing and tell us the full story! Keep it up!
Old 16-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

suspense............... continue plsssss..... cant wait cant wait....
Old 16-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My car swished through the corner, my father had just changed to a Japanese car, a normal Honda Civic, I like the new car because his old car was 17 years old!

As I drove towards Joey’s block, a girl with long legs and tight fitting jeans, clad in a yellow spaghetti strap stood at the bus stop. Her boobs were pressing tightly against her top. With a slight make up on, I was swept off and it took a min for me to register that she is Joey until she waved at me. The feeling was one of elation mixed with lust; elated that I am dating a pretty gal and best, 7 years younger than me. She’s just a sweet 18! The feeling of lust; will I manage to find a way to get fresh with her. Some lustful thoughts of deep kissing, hugging and fondling her beautiful breasts started to flood.

The lust thoughts were cut off when she opened the car door:

Joey: Hi Larry, you mind if I call you by your name right? After all, we are out of the school.

Me: No problem, but you gotta call me Mr Yee in school, ok?

Joey: Eh, don’t me like those old men lah, why you nag so much, u sure you 25? Hahahaha

As I drove towards the cinema, we engaged in interesting conversations about each other. The feeling is like treating each other as friends. I started to know more about Joey, she repeated her sec 3 due to a bad relationship, which explains why she is 18 years old. She loves clubbing and movies and prefers older men than young boys at her age. Who and who in school is trying to court her and the stuff they do; like sending love letters, calling her for dates. At one point in time, she claimed I was lucky as she had dated me; when guys are in the queue. She said I had jumped queue. I could only smile at her cute comments, her angelic sweet young face and a body to die for, made me feel as if I am the luckiest guy in the world.
We parked the car and proceed to get the tickets, we bought popcorn and drink and proceed to the cinema. (This hulk movie stars Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly, though it was regarded to be a flop later, I still think it was a good movie.)

Though this was not any horror movie, during some of the thrilling parts,
Joey went: “Oh no!, How can this happen???!!!!……arrhhh……sheeesshhh…..
I heard her soft “arrhh” sound only but once and nature really works wonder: My brother stood as straight as it ever would. I had no control of it at all.

I quickly turned to Joey’s ears and whispered: You got to keep speak more softly, there are folks around watching the movie too, you know.

Joey turned to me: “Darling, natural comments what, do need to worry, not many people, this is quite a remote cinema. Actually only couples come here at times and get handy panky, u look around. Now, the exiting part is coming, we talk later.”

She then give a few pats on my hand. Inside me, I went : Ah Woooooooo….Woooo……(The howling of a wolf). I was really turned on by her comment.

What my antenna pick up was from Joey was: “We can fuck if you want, while watching the movie, cos we are a couple now.” It was my imagination and before I knew it the movie ended.

As walked out of the cinema, the both of us were famished, we had a snack yes, but no dinner.

Me: Let’s go to Boon Tiong Kee for chicken rice, I have not eaten that in a while.

Joey: “Sure, you sure you want to eat chicken rice, not stare at some
chicken? Hee hee.”

Noticed how I always get teased by Joey, her teasing are those of a guy, she thinks like her guy, but looks like a gentle lady. Actually by now, I was stealing glances of her round and full 36C breasts. They were really swelling that I thought, maybe her breasts will tear up her top just like how Bruce Banner turned into the hulk.

Joey: “Mr Yee, reach liao………u so quiet for what, come out with chio bu got nothing to say, then next time how to make a girl like you? Were you looking at my boobs? Dun pretend ok, just now u looked away when you notice me looking at you, feeling guilty right?

Me: “ What you talking? Half a chicken for us and 3 bowls of rice, is that fine? “

Joey: “Kana Sai, damn good at changing subject and getting hit by my arrows, I am going to expose you to the classmates tomorrow! Hahahaha! “
I broke into a cold sweat when she said that, the date was destroyed momentarily by her “joke”

Game over liao, she is going to tell the whole world I went on a date with her, it’s bad for me. I quickly composed myself
Me: “Enough of nonsense, it’s dinner time.”

The Boon Tiong Kee staff were staring at us, I guess they were wondering how lucky I am to be dating a tall, leggy and voluptuous girl! Joey can be some men’s magazine model. We tucked into the chicken rice happily. During the dinner, we noticed men with china women breezed by us heading for the budget hotels around the area. I believe brothers here are familiar. If you read the 2nd part of my story, you should have realised why I picked Balestier

1) To avoid meeting familiar people was I was a relief teacher
2) Find a chance to own a piece of Joey.

Dinner was soon going to be over and I did not know what to say, while at that point in time I wanted something to happen, to execute it was a different story. The angel in me said: Hey you are a teacher, how can you be so despicable!

Then, I did not know what went over me, I said this:

“Joey, do you have anything after this, can we go and take a short nap nearby?”

For a guy who has never did something like that, my heart was pounding non-stop!

What will Joey’s answer be? YES or NO – to be continued……………….
Old 16-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lexman100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is cool story, carry on bro, can't wait to see what's coming up next.
Old 16-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
seronok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro dont keep us waiting leh. hurry up before class starts! =D
Old 17-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Yee !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Later she bao to you then jialat le.. But I hope Joey said "Yes 'cher!"
Old 17-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cotown is Cool - loads of Potential

camping .... waiting ......
Old 17-12-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Pilot Preceda is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
My car swished through the corner, my father had just changed to a Japanese car, a normal Honda Civic, I like the new car because his old car was 17 years old!

As I drove towards Joey’s block, a girl with long legs and tight fitting jeans, clad in a yellow spaghetti strap stood at the bus stop. Her boobs were pressing tightly against her top. With a slight make up on, I was swept off and it took a min for me to register that she is Joey until she waved at me. The feeling was one of elation mixed with lust; elated that I am dating a pretty gal and best, 7 years younger than me. She’s just a sweet 18! The feeling of lust; will I manage to find a way to get fresh with her. Some lustful thoughts of deep kissing, hugging and fondling her beautiful breasts started to flood.

The lust thoughts were cut off when she opened the car door:

Joey: Hi Larry, you mind if I call you by your name right? After all, we are out of the school.

Me: No problem, but you gotta call me Mr Yee in school, ok?

Joey: Eh, don’t me like those old men lah, why you nag so much, u sure you 25? Hahahaha

As I drove towards the cinema, we engaged in interesting conversations about each other. The feeling is like treating each other as friends. I started to know more about Joey, she repeated her sec 3 due to a bad relationship, which explains why she is 18 years old. She loves clubbing and movies and prefers older men than young boys at her age. Who and who in school is trying to court her and the stuff they do; like sending love letters, calling her for dates. At one point in time, she claimed I was lucky as she had dated me; when guys are in the queue. She said I had jumped queue. I could only smile at her cute comments, her angelic sweet young face and a body to die for, made me feel as if I am the luckiest guy in the world.
We parked the car and proceed to get the tickets, we bought popcorn and drink and proceed to the cinema. (This hulk movie stars Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly, though it was regarded to be a flop later, I still think it was a good movie.)

Though this was not any horror movie, during some of the thrilling parts,
Joey went: “Oh no!, How can this happen???!!!!……arrhhh……sheeesshhh…..
I heard her soft “arrhh” sound only but once and nature really works wonder: My brother stood as straight as it ever would. I had no control of it at all.

I quickly turned to Joey’s ears and whispered: You got to keep speak more softly, there are folks around watching the movie too, you know.

Joey turned to me: “Darling, natural comments what, do need to worry, not many people, this is quite a remote cinema. Actually only couples come here at times and get handy panky, u look around. Now, the exiting part is coming, we talk later.”

She then give a few pats on my hand. Inside me, I went : Ah Woooooooo….Woooo……(The howling of a wolf). I was really turned on by her comment.

What my antenna pick up was from Joey was: “We can fuck if you want, while watching the movie, cos we are a couple now.” It was my imagination and before I knew it the movie ended.

As walked out of the cinema, the both of us were famished, we had a snack yes, but no dinner.

Me: Let’s go to Boon Tiong Kee for chicken rice, I have not eaten that in a while.

Joey: “Sure, you sure you want to eat chicken rice, not stare at some
chicken? Hee hee.”

Noticed how I always get teased by Joey, her teasing are those of a guy, she thinks like her guy, but looks like a gentle lady. Actually by now, I was stealing glances of her round and full 36C breasts. They were really swelling that I thought, maybe her breasts will tear up her top just like how Bruce Banner turned into the hulk.

Joey: “Mr Yee, reach liao………u so quiet for what, come out with chio bu got nothing to say, then next time how to make a girl like you? Were you looking at my boobs? Dun pretend ok, just now u looked away when you notice me looking at you, feeling guilty right?

Me: “ What you talking? Half a chicken for us and 3 bowls of rice, is that fine? “

Joey: “Kana Sai, damn good at changing subject and getting hit by my arrows, I am going to expose you to the classmates tomorrow! Hahahaha! “
I broke into a cold sweat when she said that, the date was destroyed momentarily by her “joke”

Game over liao, she is going to tell the whole world I went on a date with her, it’s bad for me. I quickly composed myself
Me: “Enough of nonsense, it’s dinner time.”

The Boon Tiong Kee staff were staring at us, I guess they were wondering how lucky I am to be dating a tall, leggy and voluptuous girl! Joey can be some men’s magazine model. We tucked into the chicken rice happily. During the dinner, we noticed men with china women breezed by us heading for the budget hotels around the area. I believe brothers here are familiar. If you read the 2nd part of my story, you should have realised why I picked Balestier

1) To avoid meeting familiar people was I was a relief teacher
2) Find a chance to own a piece of Joey.

Dinner was soon going to be over and I did not know what to say, while at that point in time I wanted something to happen, to execute it was a different story. The angel in me said: Hey you are a teacher, how can you be so despicable!

Then, I did not know what went over me, I said this:

“Joey, do you have anything after this, can we go and take a short nap nearby?”

For a guy who has never did something like that, my heart was pounding non-stop!

Hey dude, faster la...!!!
Old 17-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Give me joey's contact pls . i need to know what happened as i cannot wait any longer .
Old 17-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
i bet my humble 4 points that Joey's answer will be YES!
Old 17-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Wah renji bro, one stone kill 2 birds, nice move sia.
Its getting even more exciting
Old 17-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Please continue!!! I want to know the outcome!!!!!
Old 17-12-2009, 02:32 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story. camping here for next update
Old 17-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

The is answer is Yes right? faster cont...

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1