The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Hi bro,
I would like to post a few of my KTV's etiquette that I have picked up[learned the hard way] along the way.
A few rules that I hold on to wherever I go for a KTV session.

Rule 1
Telling who's going to be taken.
Some bros may pick more than one girl. Since some bros often speak English or other languages to each other, the girls may find someone who speaks Mandarin to do translations. In any case, late in the night, they sneakily ask the one who speaks Mandarin (and looks stupid... ME), "So which MM did he say he's taking out?" Now, I never give out the answer, or I would say "I do not know maybe all of the girls." ;because if I'm sure a slip-of-the-tongue may occur and the ones who may be unpicked will try to weasel out of the room early.

Rule 2
Getting someone else's MM so drunk that she's not worth taking home anymore. Happened to me once. Was not upset about it but it did kinda ruin my mood.

Rule 3
I hate it when someone buys there girls a teddy bear and then all the girls want one too. This happen to me a few times in the past, kind of ruined it for me as my girl got pissed when i declined. I think it is more that she lost "face" with the other girls.
Having said that, I should have bought it for and got it over with it.................

These things can be headed off at the pass, when I paid attention to who or what is coming in and out of our room.
When ever I see sales girls with candy or stuffed animals I just give them a simple "No" with a wave and they leave as fast as they came in. So my bros don't have a chance to feel put on the spot and the girls don't have a chance to feel left out. It also has the added benefit of keeping the bill down too.
Also telling the DJ to not allow these people into the room will also avoid this situation to arise in the first place.

Rule 4
Bros that reject every MM from a lineup of over 150 gals can be a downer for the whole night.
I do have very strict taste of what I like, But when I am cheonging with other bros, the main idea is to enjoy your time with bros, not necessarily having the right/perfect MM.

Rules 5
Being late or leaving early. Either way, if you agree to go partake in the KTV fun, pay your share for the night.

I'm never been late at the KTV nor do I leave early, but if I've done it I will pay the full amount.
One time I told everyone I'm be there at 1730 hrs, but showed up at 1900hrs. I paid my share of the bill.

Another time I still had 20 or so minutes left, but had to leave...I paid the full hour. It'll also be cool if you leave, you "assign" your footie girl to help massage your other bros (so he gets a massage from TWO girls).

Rules 6
I can not stress this more.... the key to having a great time in the KTV's is to go with a friends that knows how to talk to the MM and party with KTV's MM so that it is easy for them to have fun and enjoy; plus I think the "verteran" Senior bros policing the party will help to have a great time and not get ripped off blind.

Please feel free to add other rules that you may have, to help bros including me here to be better cheonging buddies.

My humble two cents.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
Hi bro,
I would like to post a few of my KTV's etiquette that I have picked up[learned the hard way] along the way.
A few rules that I hold on to wherever I go for a KTV session.

My humble two cents.
HALO! Why you come out with so many troublesome rules, where got such things. IMHO, just go there and be yourself. Simply dont be an asshole and arrogant.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
欠钱还钱 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
HALO! Why you come out with so many troublesome rules, where got such things. IMHO, just go there and be yourself. Simply dont be an asshole and arrogant.
Even he want to be a bastard, is there anything to do with you?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro WKK...He's an ARSEHOLE la...he simply "Copy & Paste" others postings and tell everyone as if it's his and he learnt it the heart way...that's what that piss me off man!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 11-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

aakumu, suggest u go fly kite!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
aakumu, suggest u go fly kite!
Tks bro for the rep pts, Will return u once I am able to. Ta!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Wah lau eh, people go to KTV to relax and enjoy themselves, how to enjoy if must keep thinking must adhere to this rule and that rule?

Only got one standard rule, enjoy yourself, just not at the expense of others.

Who Shags Wins
Old 11-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Hi big bro Waikeekee,
By the way, thank you for your comments, sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
The rules are meant for me, so that I may respect all you other bros. It does matter how others are, as long as I am at my best behavior, that is good enough for me.
Big bro, where I ever be an asshole and arrogant???

Do want to be you bros good grace, as we are here to enjoy each others company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 欠钱还钱 View Post
Even he want to be a bastard, is there anything to do with you?
Hi bro,
I would never dare to be a bastard with big bro WKK..................lah. he is my SZ,CP and soon ?My CA Cheonging Sifu.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Bro WKK...simply "Copy & Paste" others postings and tell everyone as if it's his and he learnt it the heart way
Hi bro,
I learned it the hard way, but as far as the posting goes it is how I feel and the rules are meant for me not anyone else.
The words some of it maybe inspired by other bros writing, not all mind you, but the sentiments are all mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Wah lau eh, people go to KTV to relax and enjoy themselves, how to enjoy if must keep thinking must adhere to this rule and that rule?
Only got one standard rule, enjoy yourself, just not at the expense of others.
Hi bro,
Sorry for the misunderstanding, the rule were for me to ah_ear so I may be a better cheonging buddy, and these are from my past experiences, the good and the bad.
I totally support that last statement, a few bros that have known me would vouch for me.

My humble two cents.
Old 28-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like my next trip to ZMT after visiting 老家prince.I heard from my MM is only about 15mins from 黄江。Maybe bro Waikeke and Tony could shed some lights on the KTV scene. I'm not so much of a Sauna man. Cheers!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Looks like my next trip to ZMT after visiting 老家prince.I heard from my MM is only about 15mins from 黄江。Maybe bro Waikeke and Tony could shed some lights on the KTV scene. I'm not so much of a Sauna man. Cheers!
There are a few KTV in ZMT but the better quality is Good View Hotel (三正半山) Red Zone Club. From the railway station (look at my pictures) is about 10 minutes by a Taxi (less than RMB20.00 per trip). Since you have been to Prince in HuangJiang, the system is basically the same. One thing to note, there are no Flower Street.

The MM's simply assemble at the main hall/stage area at about quarter to six o'clock. You should be there at this time to pick your darling for the nite. The rates is about the same at most KTV's in CP so you should know about how much you will be spending. The hotel in this Good View is about RMB438.00 per room per night for weedend. Weekdays should be a little cheaper and they include breakfast.

In conclusion, you go there, pick the mm's, sing and drink. Choose your MM's then adjourn to your room for "you know what"
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 12-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Hi Sammy bros,

Anyone going to ZMT next week 18th or 19th? I'll like to join your party.

Last I went there was 2009 with bro WKK. Was fun!

Just want to relive the moment...

PM me pls.

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 19-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

ya man, i have been wanting to explore ZMT too.. but i dunno the place, dare not venture.. anyone got good recommendation or not? i'll be in china from 25th onwards.. return date not set yet..
Old 19-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dong Guan is really very big, got too many places to explore, and i find that CP is too commercialized and crowded already, thinking of finding a different place to cheong next time round.
Old 19-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

same thinking..
Old 19-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
same thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Dong Guan is really very big, got too many places to explore, and i find that CP is too commercialized and crowded already, thinking of finding a different place to cheong next time round.
You guys can swing by HouJie in Dongguan...

Quite a nice place too with Sheraton, Jia Hua and GuoJi hotel...

FYI the Hilton Hotel coming soon next year in HouJie too...

Not too crowded and more of Biz travellers...Enjoy Bros!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1