The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hey bonk88;

August 26 @ CP? Got on or not?]
u just call me..as what bro birdie said

Quote:
Dear aakumu2 or 1 or whatever;

I thought you said to meet me here in November? Sure in saying and hope is very different leh! Kawan!
he said that to us on may trip also, but he lost he hp that time, may be this he loss he hp again so dun have your contact no..how to meet u ...?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Dear aakumu2;

I thought you said to meet me here in November? Sure in saying and hope is very different leh! Kawan!
Hi big bro WKK,
I am aiming for not sooner than the end of OCT but should be early mid NOV; from now till the end of the year I will be working on the other side of the world, do not when I could get back, sales trips lah...........for sure I want to get back to Asia. Just could not pin point the date yet, but when is the problem...so sorry.........cannot commit lah.........later get blast from senior bros big time.........
You know me, you can judge for yourself whether I keep my promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post

he said that to us on may trip also, but he lost he hp that time, may be this he loss he hp again so dun have your contact no..how to meet u ...?
Hi bro,
Wow, you still on my case...........at least you want to respond to me now.........
I cannot mend my mistake, all I could do is next time make up for it when I get another chance to come to China again, I will planned it better.
NO worries I have already have bro WKK's contact's near by, cannot be lost, and he has my China, HK and Sing's contacts.
Ps. are you still using the same contacts?

My humble two cents.
Old 23-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
From the uncensored pic of Mummy YoYo that you emailed to me, I do agree with you that she very pretty. Hope I get more pics of her later...if you know what I mean....hahaha
Quote:
Anyway, YoYo is indeed a pretty woman. I wonder if she (as a mummy) can be eaten. I really enjoyed her company that night. BTW, no more pictures liao. That is all.
Yo Yo must be an ang pai when she was still a SYT!

Can eat or not depends on your skills lah bro.
Old 23-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hello Bonk88;

Ok, I will proceed to CP from HKG next Wednesday. When I have crossed the boarder, I will call you. BTW, do you have my CN number?

I met aakumu in Singapore when I returned last month. We were at Parkway McCafe and visit our Little Vietnam @ JC. He did mentioned your/his CP previous and lost of HP and unable to find you guys.

How we met - He PM me the day before he came to Sillypore with his contacts.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 23-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yo Yo must be an ang pai when she was still a SYT!

Can eat or not depends on your skills lah bro.
Good afternoon;

I agree, I believe these attractive mummies were used to be WL like their daughters. She said she is 28/29 years old and at this age, it is consider too old to be a WL. Just look at those 'Butterflies' WL at BS, TN and other KTV in our Geylang. Some are more than 30YO. In future, I will try to 'makan' her if chance arise.
Old 23-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Hello Bonk88;

Ok, I will proceed to CP from HKG next Wednesday. When I have crossed the boarder, I will call you. BTW, do you have my CN number?
Wah you all shiok hor! Next week party in CP. Poor me have to PCC in a dingy hotel room in Tokyo.

Quote:
I agree, I believe these attractive mummies were used to be WL like their daughters. She said she is 28/29 years old and at this age, it is consider too old to be a WL. Just look at those 'Butterflies' WL at BS, TN and other KTV in our Geylang. Some are more than 30YO. In future, I will try to 'makan' her if chance arise.
Yes could be possible. At the late 20s bracket how to be a KTV hostess in China? Expired liao.

Never under estimate the prowess of these "mummies". They'll venture into Singapore shores and become 慰安妇 for our CPF retirees (hopefully not suck dry). With their experiences in dealing with men since 17 years old. It's no wonder the Geylang Ah Peks kena until song song gow Jurong.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

As promised to Bro WaiKeeKee who kindly accompanied this lonely soul to ZMT.

After a failed outing to ZhuHai the previous nite, I was pretty much resigned to my fate that my final bonk will be with my right hand...

Then bro Waikeekee and I met at a HK Cafe for chit-chat. At 3:30pm, after hearing all the good-stuff abt ZMT, we issued a warning order to deploy for Ops ZMT Alpha, to overcome my failed ops at ZH.

I quickly returned to my HK apt, deposited my luggage, and left just with a passport and of course some money. With luck and good timing, I reached LuoHu at 6:50pm, bro WaiKeeKee already there, waiting.

What interested me abt the trip was also the fact that I could try the bullet train. In 20 mins, travelling at a top speed of 180km/h, we reached ZMT. Wow!! So convenient... a quick taxi ride and we are at the location as mentioned with pics in this thread by Bro Tony Stark.

My first impressionn was WOW!!! 5-Star Standard resort with top service attitude right from our reception to the services.

At bro Waikeekee's advice, we checked out the massage place first, to shortlist which gals we wanted. As luck may have it, all the gals I liked was with numbers ending with 6. The standard there is very good IMHO (qualify: I've been to Macau, HuMen, ShenZhen, ZhuHai for massage/KTV), with many busty, young babes. On my scale they score average of 7/10.

next stop the KTV. There is an open gallery where we sat and had some drinks. I was also brought around to visit the rooms. 2nd WoW!!! Very grand decoration, nice ambience, definitely good to entertain clients. Smallest Room can still seat 6-8 people (plus gals).

We sat at the gallery, drank beer (150 RMB for 6 small bottles), played some dice game with bro Waikeekee's previous screw. Sporting gal and can entertain. Figure and looks wise is not really my type, but just to pass some time before we go for special service! At 10pm, there was singing and some dancing programs, which is not too shabby... dancing girls were actually quite cute. Wonder if you can book..?

At 10:30pm we bid farewell to the dancefloor and hit the massage. We relaxed with a footie (58 RMB or so, for 80 min footie). Girl not good looking, but my one had nice "C" cup bust. Couldn't stop looking. She's the type very small slit eyes, Village girl look... ambience was excellent though, great to relax. Footie was very nice, not too hard, unlike the ones you'll be screaming in.

After the footie, we went into the massage rooms ($268RMB Stay over). Very nice deco, with the Special Granite Bed...

#56 entered. This gal had this nice office girl look and busty. As she came in to prepare I took a quick hug and smell to assess the situation. Natural Cs, no BO, fantastic! she responded by playfully moaning, touching my bro, and then assisted me in stripping. I was sitting on the chair admiring her as she stripped, and she turned around, giving me that CFM look.

Like a cat, she moved over me, and gave me a catbath. When she reached my didi, she took it softly and gave a decent BBBJ. As I rub her breasts, I noticed she had one of those big auroelas, and pink nipples, that some bros here will die for...Slowly they turn hard, and she started to moan. I reached down to her pussy, and stroked gently. Soon she was lubricated ...

"Kuai qu chong liang ... wo yao!" She asked me to head to the showers for a quick wash before our action. She gave me a standing shower (no bath-tub), teasing my didi, as I rubbed her C tits!!! Shiook!

We started the FJ with missionary, side, spoon, split the bamboo, etc, frontal and side assult patterns, as I wanted to hold her full natural tits, and watch her moaning. My favorite trick is the insert only the dickhead and tease until she shows some thirst (grab your ass, clenching etc), then start a 400rpm vibrating at her clitoris on half insert. She was really getting high...

"Ni bu yao zhe yang, wo lao gong hui lai le zhen yang..." she was role-playing she was a slutty house-wife!! But I was not into slutty house-wife and she asked what do I like. So I told her abt my office fantasy of bonking a colleague, that's always verbally flirting with me...

Then I slowed it down with fully-out, fully-in deep thrusting. She was gasping for breath by the time I turned her to my favorite split the bamboo. With both her legs clamped between my didi, and lying on her side, I grabbed her breasts, and the other hand her ass and fucked her deep and hard. With tears coming out, she just had enough strength to say: "aaahhh...eh..ah...oh..eh" As this position is very stimulating for me, I quickly turned her around on her front to screw her from behind, first doggie, then pressed down domination position, finally unloaded.

She just lied down there for a while, while I went to clean up myself...

As I was cleaning, she entered the bathroom, and smiled at me. "Xian zai rang wo gei ni fu wu", pointed to Granite Bed and asked me to lie face down. The granite bed is heated, so it's super comfy on top of the towel. Fisrt round she tit-bathed, and pussy-scrubbed me from bottom to top. Whenever my hands could I rubbed her pussy and can still feel her juices flowing out...

after a tantalising back rub, I turned to the front and enjoyed the front view and service.

Next we went back to the bed and started round 2. As I was too tired (ShenZhen, Macau then lousy ZhuHai), so I did not manage second round... she was trying to revive my bro by BBBJ, but no avail. As I gave up after bonking her with my half-hard didi, she looked at me with yearning doll eyes and said "Wo mei mei hai mei chi bao ya..."

We sat there and had a chat, while waiting (fingers-crossed) for the 2 full hours to pass. For bros who can really shoot many times, this is a good place. 2 hours 500RMB, girl very professional, let you screw, help you revive.

As she dressed, and parted she said:"Zhen Mei Mian Zhi, Gao Bu Ding Ni". I said "Xia chi cai hui lai wei bao ni mei mei ba".

Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10 (think I last customer, can see she's tired)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Tits: 9/10 (if you like big aureola, this is a 10/10), Natural full C
Can role-play: according to her PRC men like to role play housewife slut...ha
Overall: 7.5/10

Exhausted I slept (2am) till next morning 8am. Due to need to settle some business in HK, I had to wake bro Waikeekee up early. We had dian xin at the ZMT town (80RMB for two pax), and then parted our separate ways at the railway.

I managed to settle a visit to my HK office, collect goods at a supplier and rush to Airport by 2:30pm for my flight!! Almost thought I couldn't make it...

A quick word for bro WaiKeeKee, this guy is such a nice fella, both to the fairer sex, as well as fellow samsters. Money-wise, he is also very fair guy. At times, I paid for some stuff, other times he paid, not very jing jing ji jiao type. Of course big ticket items we split or go dutch. The rule is for own enjoyment you pay yourself, right?

I'll certainly bring my pals to this place!!! My favorite after ShenZhen spa kenna raided and ZhuHai became a dead town.

a ZMT Report by
WSM

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Zhang Mu Tou (樟木头), Dong Guan (东管)

Good FR bro!

Who Shags Wins
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

WSM;

Thank you for the nice FR. I felt good being appreciated. Kindly let me correct you. The room which we used was RMB238.00 and not RMB268.00

Sorry guy, no FR from me. I can't beat bro WSM, his FR is much better. I have to pass on the FR.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Good FR bro!
KNN, reply faster than me. Why you so fast?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Thank you la bro, see you next time ya?

Oct see if I can raise a section assault. Muahaha

Quote:
WSM;

Thank you for the nice FR. I felt good being appreciated. Kindly let me correct you. The room which we used was RMB238.00 and not RMB268.00

Sorry guy, no FR from me. I can't beat bro WSM, his FR is much better. I have to pass on the FR.

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 10-09-2009, 03:07 AM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
KNN, reply faster than me. Why you so fast?
Becos I typing wif 2 hands mah, you one hand busy doing something mah...

Who Shags Wins
Old 10-09-2009, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Thank you la bro, see you next time ya?

Oct see if I can raise a section assault. Muahaha
Great FR Bro. Cheonging with Bro WKK is really fun. A really top guy. Upgrade your points too for contributing.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
As promised to Bro WaiKeeKee who kindly accompanied this lonely soul to ZMT.

A quick word for bro WaiKeeKee, this guy is such a nice fella, both to the fairer sex, as well as fellow samsters. Money-wise, he is also very fair guy. At times, I paid for some stuff, other times he paid, not very jing jing ji jiao type. Of course big ticket items we split or go dutch. The rule is for own enjoyment you pay yourself, right?

a ZMT Report by
WSM
Hi bro,
I have to agree with you 100%, he is a great friend and an upstanding guy.
I met him while in Singapore, a rare gentleman.

My humble two cents.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
I met him while in Singapore, a rare gentleman.
In some ways, he is like me, I am a rear gentleman. When the FL bends over and I come from the rear, I am a gentle man....

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1