The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-05-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
vasewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbone View Post
Haha sure sexcited, I kee other place
Where other place?
Old 21-05-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK3636 View Post
Upped you bro
Thanks for the ups.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
was just abt to ask tht too.. lolx
Of course is she paiseh hahahaha
Old 21-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure lucky or unlucky, but i managed to see 5 zaogengs in 2 days mostly girls with short skirt that ride up. They were all not the old kind, some were even SYT. The unlucky part is that all 5 happen to be beige colour except one which was black (inside a dark blue skirt.) None of them were lacy or anything special.

Feel like see alredy also same as didn't see
Old 22-05-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
Not sure lucky or unlucky, but i managed to see 5 zaogengs in 2 days mostly girls with short skirt that ride up. They were all not the old kind, some were even SYT. The unlucky part is that all 5 happen to be beige colour except one which was black (inside a dark blue skirt.) None of them were lacy or anything special.

Feel like see alredy also same as didn't see
u r strange leh, dude...u r so lucky to be able to see so many zaogengs in such a short time.....n yet u r not happy about it...it's not easy to get to see zg as practically all girls except for a few notti ones, do not like to expose n hv their underwear seen by guys intentionally.. at least u learnt tat many of them also like to wear beige colour panties..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Just now when I was window shopping at a department store, saw a pregnant MILF wearing a body hugging with deep V dress. So took some chances to walk near her and jackpot! She was wearing a loose bra where you can clearly see her boobs and nipples. Don't know how to measure cup size but my guess is good big B due to pregnancy. And the bra was like a cup bigger. Such an awesome sight. But sadly couldn't look for long because gf, and parents were around.
Yes you reminded me of my own encounter when I was back in Sg a few weeks ago. Saw a slightly pregnant milf and her young child at a very big sports chain. Wide round cut loose dress. Milky white cleavage and her neh neh were jiggling around while running behind her kid. Likely not wearing bra or wearing support pads. No nips were spotted though. Highlight was when she looked at herself in the mirror and did a few pose while browsing don't know is sport bra or tennis tops. Did only manage a few more peeks as I was with someone.
Old 22-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was driving along Cecil street at 6pm when I saw an office lady in exercise gear walking along pavement. She was wearing sports bra and white t shirt. Now, I don’t know what type of sports bra she was wearing but her nipples were certainly poking out very clearly out of her white t shirt. All the motorists could see. Obviously her bra has no padding and she has very pointed nipples. Her looks were ok, luckily she wasn’t a super babe or else motorists would go crazy. As she was rushing to gym, her boobs were jumping up and down and her nipples also went up and down. What a traffic hazard!
Old 22-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sihaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Was driving along Cecil street at 6pm when I saw an office lady in exercise gear walking along pavement. She was wearing sports bra and white t shirt. Now, I don’t know what type of sports bra she was wearing but her nipples were certainly poking out very clearly out of her white t shirt. All the motorists could see. Obviously her bra has no padding and she has very pointed nipples. Her looks were ok, luckily she wasn’t a super babe or else motorists would go crazy. As she was rushing to gym, her boobs were jumping up and down and her nipples also went up and down. What a traffic hazard!
Lucky no report of accident during that time
Old 22-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a vacation and the best thing happened

Earlier went island hopping and snorkelling and I didn’t join, stayed on the boat

A girl in her late 20, a friend of my friend, I didn’t see her getting ready so I thought she’s not going to get in the water too

I took out my phone and replied to some text, then when I move my head up, I saw her at the front row putting on her bikini bottom, she literally on the boat, stripped down her pantie!

Holy fuck

I immediately moved away my head but temptation kicked in, I stole another glance, now her top is off, brown deep plunge bra in sight, pushing those 2 B cupped melons together, stole another few glances now and then

I don’t have to tell you she changed her bra on the boat too, I still can’t believe it. She clearly knows I’m at the backseat

And that’s not all
Old 22-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post

Earlier went island hopping and snorkelling and I didn’t join, stayed on the boat

A girl in her late 20, a friend of my friend, I didn’t see her getting ready so I thought she’s not going to get in the water too

I took out my phone and replied to some text, then when I move my head up, I saw her at the front row putting on her bikini bottom, she literally on the boat, stripped down her pantie!

Holy fuck

I immediately moved away my head but temptation kicked in, I stole another glance, now her top is off, brown deep plunge bra in sight, pushing those 2 B cupped melons together, stole another few glances now and then

I don’t have to tell you she changed her bra on the boat too, I still can’t believe it. She clearly knows I’m at the backseat

And that’s not all
wat more.??.. wow bro!!.. so sexciting.... tell us quickly wat happened after tat??. . how notti was she..??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
farkingsticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wat more.??.. wow bro!!.. so sexciting.... tell us quickly wat happened after tat??. . how notti was she..??
From bro's description, should be back view only haha
Old 22-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
As she was rushing to gym, her boobs were jumping up and down and her nipples also went up and down. What a traffic hazard!
LOL.... Nice words you choose....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 22-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
u r strange leh, dude...u r so lucky to be able to see so many zaogengs in such a short time.....n yet u r not happy about it...it's not easy to get to see zg as practically all girls except for a few notti ones, do not like to expose n hv their underwear seen by guys intentionally.. at least u learnt tat many of them also like to wear beige colour panties..
haha yeah its quite a lucky 2 days. first one sexciting. then when you realize all the same go downhill

some can tell is confirm guai one. some maybe notti but definitely not intentional. in recent times the best one i saw was while standing in a corner on mrt i thought that one seated got chance so i was on alert. later really uncrossed and open big big and it was hot pink! dat one really make me steam. But definitely didn't look like she was doing it on purpose as she just hurried out of the MRT. but i haven't seen hot pink after since
Old 22-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post

Holy fuck

And that’s not all
i hope you used that phone in your hands at dat time

if got photos pls pm
Old 22-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Was at a gym overlooking the swimming pool and noticed 2 young girls (probably about 18-20 years old) in the pool. The swimming pool was quite empty and nobody else there except the 2 of them. One of them had a selfie stick with a camera and they were happily taking pictures or videos of themselves in their swimsuit, one of them was wearing a bikini.

Suddenly, they were looking around like making sure nobody is around then they started taking off their swimsuit and change into another one and continued taking photos of themselves. Could see their young naked body with B cup boobs. Little did they know I was at the second level looking down and could see everything. Such careless girls out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1