The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!
Last time at a park, I would make out with my ex, heavy petting and all. And damn, opposite of us got people on their private yachts.

Pulled down my ex top and sucked on her tits, while fingering her. There's only one entry/exit behind by a walkway so can see if people coming.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninrunning View Post
though we didn’t bonked in public, we always had a lot of heavy petting, fingering and bj sessions in public.

couple of times, she sucked me off in the changing room in one of the stores in vivocity. quite exciting as there were people outside walking around and in the next cubicle. having the view of the big mirror with her kneeling topless and my cock in her mouth was super hot.

likewise we also did it in the handicapped toilets of malls in town. fort canning park and botanic gardens were also our favourite haunt. a couple once walked past us as she was giving me a bj and the guy did a double take to look but we didn’t stop. another time while she was sitting on me, i pulled up her top and was sucking her breasts, a jogger passed by us. i could see he was trying to look but it was too dark and i think he couldn’t see much.
great share bro. looking forward to vivo.. lolx
Old 22-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
Last time at a park, I would make out with my ex, heavy petting and all. And damn, opposite of us got people on their private yachts.

Pulled down my ex top and sucked on her tits, while fingering her. There's only one entry/exit behind by a walkway so can see if people coming.
I did this too bro haha, just that it was at ECP night time
Old 22-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
So this is your happy hour.

Last edited by diputs1269; 22-05-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Racko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah… reading this thread brings back memories..

Toilet..done (KTV gal)
Ang Mo Kio Park..done (KTV gal)
Car..done
Reservoir..done
Staircases..done
Back Alley..Quick BJ..done
East Coast..Fingering
Cinema.. fingering...

Hahaha.... quite the adventurer then...
Old 23-05-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

just met my fb earlier tonite abt 8pm... it was that time of the month for her but she still somehow wanted to give me some pleasure... it was at an old housing estate where she used to stay... and i stay quite close by...

she suggested going to a hotel but i wasnt quite in a mood to travel too far away and also cos it was that time of the month for her... then she suggested quite a secluded rooftop garden at the rooftop of a mscp... at the ground floor of the mscp was one of the huge supermarket... a food court... and a fast food joint... in front of it is an mrt station... maybe some bros can guess it by now...

i was a bit hesitant at first cos not too sure if there will be anyone up there... she brought me there anyway... we went to a secluded corner... she gave me a lil massage and before long my bermudas and boxers were down to my ankles... and she was down on her knees in front of me...

getting a bbbj under the stars and night sky... aunties in the supermarket and uncles at the food court downstairs drinking beer... young families with kids in the fast food joint... and there i was at the rooftop garden getting my lil bro sucked and ended up with a cim and she swallowing all my load...

a while after we were done a couple was walking at the roof garden not too far away from us...

** the end **

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 23-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried on the plane before?
Old 24-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

There is this chinese saying that the most dangerous place is the safest place.

I have done it at Istana
Old 24-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
There is this chinese saying that the most dangerous place is the safest place.

I have done it at Istana
have to salute u bro!
Old 24-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

just met my fb earlier tonite abt 8pm... it was that time of the month for her but she still somehow wanted to give me some pleasure... it was at an old housing estate where she used to stay... and i stay quite close by...

she suggested going to a hotel but i wasnt quite in a mood to travel too far away and also cos it was that time of the month for her... then she suggested quite a secluded rooftop garden at the rooftop of a mscp... at the ground floor of the mscp was one of the huge supermarket... a food court... and a fast food joint... in front of it is an mrt station... maybe some bros can guess it by now...

i was a bit hesitant at first cos not too sure if there will be anyone up there... she brought me there anyway... we went to a secluded corner... she gave me a lil massage and before long my bermudas and boxers were down to my ankles... and she was down on her knees in front of me...

getting a bbbj under the stars and night sky... aunties in the supermarket and uncles at the food court downstairs drinking beer... young families with kids in the fast food joint... and there i was at the rooftop garden getting my lil bro sucked and ended up with a cim and she swallowing all my load...

a while after we were done a couple was walking at the roof garden not too far away from us...

** the end **
great share bro.
Old 24-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpuboxxx View Post
Just don't do it at ECP next weekend. There is a night marathon going on next weekend. Hahaha.
Old 25-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Mai dua bao xian la, istana, might as well say do in paliment House.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

istana wah... parliament house wah... when is oxley's turn ah?

Old 25-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
istana wah... parliament house wah... when is oxley's turn ah?

Want to turn on pinky ah? He see the jinx cannot erect liao
Old 25-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Omaigot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOmaigot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Once in taxi, once on bus, and once in mscp thats all. didn't have much luck in getting a really wild gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1