The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My vacation in NZ (My time with a Caucasian milf) with real pictures.

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carry on TS. We love the story.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
The pics I have are from her social media which I attached not all are from our holiday.
Can share her social media account? Would want to follow her, so that can see more pictures of it.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Can share her social media account? Would want to follow her, so that can see more pictures of it.
Agree i also like to know alana social accounts
Old 07-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My vacation in NZ (My time with a Caucasian milf) with real pictures.

Great story! Thumbs up especially when you put up with actual photos of Alana
Old 07-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
LowIndex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support and camping for more!
Old 08-05-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alana immediately grabbed my crotch whilst frenching me. My cock was already rock hard as she removed my pants and underwear and grabbed my cock with her cold moist hands. We kept frenching as Alana played with my cock stroking it up and down. I stopped kissing her and told her “suck my cock babe” Alana obliged and squat down giving me a view of her delicious rack.
Alana gave my cock a big lick then once again like last time swallowed my entire cock in her gob. “SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP” were the sounds she was making. I still couldn’t believe it was my second time getting a blowjob from this milf goddess. I was close to cumming when I stopped her and immediately frenched her. Alana whispered “what do you want with me?” Upon hearing that I spun Alana around with her front facing the wall, I then peeled off her white panties under her dress and shoved my face between her perfectly toned ass cheeks. I began eating out her pussy as well as her asshole. Alana moaned seductively in pleasure. I stopped and got up and immediately guided my cock into her pussy and began pounding her, my cock smashing against her ass checks. Alana didn’t hold back her moans and I’m not sure if anyone outside could here but not that I cared as i was too busy on fucking this milf slut. Few minutes in that position Alana began to shake and let out a big moan as she climaxed, her breathing got heavier and heavier. She stopped me for a break by again sucking my cock. She must have loved the taste of her pussy juice on my cock as she sucked more aggressively and kept licking my cock as if it was a lollipop. Alana obviously wanted more as she moved me to the toilet seat and sat me on and climbed on top of me and began riding me, slowly at first before she picked up the pace. I proceeded to pull down her dress top releasing her tits. She seemed to enjoy my licking and sucking on her nipples, she would moan and moan riding me harder. Alana once again began to pant heavily as she succumbed to another orgasm. Alana had the sex hair as she kissed me. “Your cock is very special dear, it’s quite big just how I like” she got off me and said where would you like to cum? She smiled at me seductively as I said “your mouth would be nice. I grabbed her and brought her over to the sink and sat her down and began fucking her face to face, it made me so much hornier as I saw her tits bounce up and down. As I was fucking her we kept kissing with tongue. Soon though all this fucking and I felt like exploding my load. I stopped and told Alana to suck my cock. “SLURP SLURP SLURP”. Soon I stopped her and started wanking as Alana looked at me with a slutty look to her as she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out. “UGH UGH UGH FUCKKKKK IM CUMMING” I dropped a whole load into Alana’s mouth which she immediately gobbled up and swallowed !! She opened her mouth showing me her empty mouth. She smiled devilishly as she took a drink of water from the tap, then put her panties back on, fixed up her hair and left to rejoin the group. I cleaned myself up and put on my pants and also went back to rejoin the group who did not suspect anything. I made eye contact with her as she looked at me with a smirk on her face. Things though unknowing to me were about to get crazy....
Old 08-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Alana immediately grabbed my crotch whilst frenching me. My cock was already rock hard as she removed my pants and underwear and grabbed my cock with her cold moist hands. We kept frenching as Alana played with my cock stroking it up and down. I stopped kissing her and told her “suck my cock babe” Alana obliged and squat down giving me a view of her delicious rack.
Alana gave my cock a big lick then once again like last time swallowed my entire cock in her gob. “SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP” were the sounds she was making. I still couldn’t believe it was my second time getting a blowjob from this milf goddess. I was close to cumming when I stopped her and immediately frenched her. Alana whispered “what do you want with me?” Upon hearing that I spun Alana around with her front facing the wall, I then peeled off her white panties under her dress and shoved my face between her perfectly toned ass cheeks. I began eating out her pussy as well as her asshole. Alana moaned seductively in pleasure. I stopped and got up and immediately guided my cock into her pussy and began pounding her, my cock smashing against her ass checks. Alana didn’t hold back her moans and I’m not sure if anyone outside could here but not that I cared as i was too busy on fucking this milf slut. Few minutes in that position Alana began to shake and let out a big moan as she climaxed, her breathing got heavier and heavier. She stopped me for a break by again sucking my cock. She must have loved the taste of her pussy juice on my cock as she sucked more aggressively and kept licking my cock as if it was a lollipop. Alana obviously wanted more as she moved me to the toilet seat and sat me on and climbed on top of me and began riding me, slowly at first before she picked up the pace. I proceeded to pull down her dress top releasing her tits. She seemed to enjoy my licking and sucking on her nipples, she would moan and moan riding me harder. Alana once again began to pant heavily as she succumbed to another orgasm. Alana had the sex hair as she kissed me. “Your cock is very special dear, it’s quite big just how I like” she got off me and said where would you like to cum? She smiled at me seductively as I said “your mouth would be nice. I grabbed her and brought her over to the sink and sat her down and began fucking her face to face, it made me so much hornier as I saw her tits bounce up and down. As I was fucking her we kept kissing with tongue. Soon though all this fucking and I felt like exploding my load. I stopped and told Alana to suck my cock. “SLURP SLURP SLURP”. Soon I stopped her and started wanking as Alana looked at me with a slutty look to her as she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out. “UGH UGH UGH FUCKKKKK IM CUMMING” I dropped a whole load into Alana’s mouth which she immediately gobbled up and swallowed !! She opened her mouth showing me her empty mouth. She smiled devilishly as she took a drink of water from the tap, then put her panties back on, fixed up her hair and left to rejoin the group. I cleaned myself up and put on my pants and also went back to rejoin the group who did not suspect anything. I made eye contact with her as she looked at me with a smirk on her face. Things though unknowing to me were about to get crazy....

Alana, I will post dirtier pics of her as story goes on.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your thread buddy!

I went to NZ for a short trip few years back and I joined KiwiExperience because I was too lazy to plan anything. However I didn’t get such fantastic experience like you!
Old 08-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates
Old 15-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Camping for more updates
Old 16-05-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
kupi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, please keep going!
Old 22-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Alana, I will post dirtier pics of her as story goes on.
waiting for more updates and pics...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1