The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I don't think the Citeh players will do such a thing with regards to the Hillsborough96 incident.
The teasing n mocking were directed @Pool's failure to win the title.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester City’s defence of ‘battered’ song is seriously misguided

David Conn
The Guardian

Club’s reaction to footage showing staff taking delight in lyrics that cause distress among Liverpool fans is a reminder we all can – and should – do better

Wed 15 May 2019

It did not take long for the most dazzling of Premier League title races to be plunged into a row between Liverpool and Manchester City supporters, over a City supporters’ song being taken up on a plane carrying players and staff on their gleeful flight back from Brighton with the trophy.

It was then startling to learn the club had issued a statement wholly defending the song, which glories in Liverpool misfortune, including their supporters being “battered in the streets” and being “victims of it all”.

“Any suggestion the lyrics relate to Sean Cox [the Liverpool supporter who was battered before last season’s Champions League semi-final with Roma at Anfield, suffering life-changing injuries] or the Hillsborough tragedy is entirely without foundation,” City’s statement said.

As if that is enough to give the song official sanction, and can anyway be said so absolutely, when such needless offence has been caused.

In the Liverpool Echo, the football correspondent James Pearce denounced as “classless” and “disgusting” City staff singing that mocking version of the signature Anfield Allez, Allez‚ Allez song and said: “As for the reference to ‘victims’, the connotations of that word need no explanation.”

Outside of Liverpool, perhaps, a little explanation of the loaded and wounding nature of that word is needed. Liverpool supporters feel it to be a clear, insulting reference to the Hillsborough disaster, having its roots in the nasty ditty: “Always the victim, never your fault.”

Vague as it is, that has been taken to be a reference to Hillsborough, where 96 Liverpool supporters lost their lives in a crush, and Heysel four years earlier, where 39 Juventus supporters were killed following disorder from some Liverpool supporters. Fourteen Liverpool fans were convicted of involuntary manslaughter following the terrible scenes at Heysel, so there is a puzzle over the “never your fault” part of the insult.

The word “victims”, sung as a sneer at a match, does not just voice a cold lack of empathy for the victims of Hillsborough and their families. It is also aimed at doubting their genuineness as victims, which has been deeply hurtful given the 30-year justice process, with legal proceedings still continuing.

By issuing their statement totally defending the right of City staff to sing this song, the club is saying the phrase “victims of all that” relates only to this song, about Kyiv last season, celebrating Liverpool losing in the Champions League final, Sergio Ramos injuring Mohamed Salah and fans being “battered in the streets”.

Pearce’s point, and that of many Liverpool supporters, has been that they have put up with City fans singing this all season but to see staff take up the song and the club defend it has elevated all this to near-official approval.

After a marvellous football contest and a sporting finale, with due compliments paid by both clubs’ managers, it hardly shows football’s best face.

Songs that cross a line of hate speech or racism are now rightly condemned and outlawed but this episode could be valuable if it allows an opportunity to make a plea for general sporting values and respect.

I grew up in Manchester as a City fan, captivated by the spectacle and atmosphere, but I was also told as a small boy about the terrible Munich air crash and can always remember being shocked the first time I heard the song mocking the deaths of the United players and the suffering of Matt Busby.

The singing of that song has been explicitly addressed and condemned by City and other clubs in recent years, in a concerted way on the 50th anniversary in 2008, for which the fixture schedule sent City to play a derby at Old Trafford.

In advance of the game, great old United players who survived the crash, and the former secretary Ken Ramsden who was already working at the club in 1958, remembered the awful loss of life, and the legacy.

The Munich song came up as a problem and Ramsden lamented he never heard it until the late 1960s or 70s, remembering how supportive City and their supporters had been of United at that traumatic time. He then nostalgically recalled that era of football before rivalries grew so venomous, when segregation was not needed or considered, when, he said, it was a lot friendlier and “supporters of opposing clubs used to walk to matches together”.

Football has always reflected a country’s culture and times, and England in the Brexit crisis can be viewed through some of the nastiness in football and on social media. We are sadly a long way from all watching matches together again but we could surely be better than this.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

City becomes the first English men team to win the domestic treble.
I hope we sharpen ourselves and prepare for the CL.
That's the only hope for now.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

At least there is one positive from last night i. e. we shall now face City in the upcoming EPL season opener Charity Shield match in August.

It’s been a while since we have last taken part in a Charity Shield game.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
City becomes the first English men team to win the domestic treble.
I hope we sharpen ourselves and prepare for the CL.
That's the only hope for now.
Pep Guardiola has done it in his 3rd season, something a so-called great manager cannot do it in 29 years

Last edited by JohnHandcock; 20-05-2019 at 04:57 AM.
Old 20-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Feel that Mcity is getting better n better ! To win 6-0 in a cup final is really something. If not for that controversial disallowed goal against Spurs in the CL, they will be playing Pool in the CL final. Mcity have already added 3 silverware this season whereas we are still waiting for our 1st trophy for the longest time. Let's hope the Klopp's cup final jinx will be broken on 01Jun..
Old 22-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

I read with interest & raised eyebrows what Vincent Kompany said during City's public celebrations of its domestic treble on Monday:

"City are the best club in the world...i do not care if you do not win the Champions League or not, you are the best club in the world."

Err a bit salty what?! ...hang on now Vincent, greatest EPL club probably but "best club in the world"?!...not so fast...

Hope our Redmen are aware of Vincent's above claim and this further spurs(pardon the pun) them on to victory on June 1st, not that they should need any further motivation.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Pep Guardiola has done it in his 3rd season, something a so-called great manager cannot do it in 29 years
Credit to Jk la! Only some blind fansee cannot accept that we failed coz of those draw games mah! They happily accept that we are the highest point runner up!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Read report saying Reina might be back with Pool as back up for Allison.. Likely Migs will be leaving.
Old 24-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Read report saying Reina might be back with Pool as back up for Allison.. Likely Migs will be leaving.
i doubt Pool will bring Reina back. some other GK in the PL may probably replace Mig as 2nd choice keeper
Old 25-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i doubt Pool will bring Reina back. some other GK in the PL may probably replace Mig as 2nd choice keeper
As long as Karius doesn't comes back.. I am more than happy already!
Old 25-05-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
As long as Karius doesn't comes back.. I am more than happy already!
oh..............i forgot about Kelong Karius already. we should just sell him off.

West Ham backup keeper Adrian may come as free transfer.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
oh..............i forgot about Kelong Karius already. we should just sell him off.

West Ham backup keeper Adrian may come as free transfer.

Duh! I think you need to pay someone to take KK..

Unwanted child!!!
Old 25-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Duh! I think you need to pay someone to take KK..

Unwanted child!!!
Buy 1 get 1 free. Buy the best defender of the world ... u will get one of the “best” young promising Goalkeeper Karius.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bros,
someone forwarded this to me.
Not sure if it is fake!

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1