The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
liebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyliebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My 10 years series

best story I read in SBF!
Old 15-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeungK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 15-11-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DollFlip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update!!
Old 15-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Nicol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 22-05-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Yanti

Yanti was 29 years old when I met her. She tall 1.68m, oozed feminity with her long wavy hair.

Softspoken and gentle, she did her work diligently, was well liked by her employer and even their relatives, who wanted to matchmake her to a Malay guy.

More importantly, Yanti is good looking and knows how to please her man and treat him like a King. Her sweet voice would drive me crazy. She would ask over the phone 'how are you today abang? Yanti miss u abang. Yanti wants to give you good massage after you come back from work'.

thankfully, after secluding herself working in Singapore for 7 years, running away from her past, she has learned to overcome her guilt.

Her in-laws in Indonesia had refused to acknowledge her, called her unlucky woman who brought bad luck to her husband. Her husband died in a motorcycle accident while she was carrying their first child, a son, born out of their shortlived marriage.

Life was tough at home in central Java. Her parents, farmers who made ends meet selling vegetables on the streets, had nothing to offer but love to their grandchild, born a month after the tragedy.

Yanti had no choice but to leave young Joseph with her parents and work as a maid.

She vowed to give Joseph the best education so he could find a good job and take care of her in her old age. She likewise vowed to give her parents a good life to enjoy their twilight years.

Seven years past in a blink. Yanti, against all odds, fulfilled her promise. She saved every penny she earned, did part time jobs and learned to speak fluent English. She renovated her house and bought land beside it for her parents to grow crops.

She decided it was time to return to start a brand new life.

But there was something else to experience before closing this chapter of her life - to steal glance of a guy wearing a weird army-camou pattern t-shirt.

We exchanged glances, entered the lift, smile at each other and I knew I would regret for life if I no ask her number. Years of overseas work taught me to be thick-skinned and boy was my skin impenetratable.

Yanti pressed 15th floor, I pressed 14th. Our units were joint by a flight of stairs. Dang....Its not fate.... i duno what's it called. So close yet so far and 7 fucking years too late.

We were stunned we never met - partly cos I was stationed at shanghai and HCMC.

I got her number, our friendship bloomed thanks to fertile intimate disclosure of our life and secrets through wechats. I also coaxed her tovideocall and shower at the same time....It was exciting yet dangerous living in such close proximity. We cannot let neighbours and her employer know, otherwise habis.

We would separately go for night jogs and meet at the secluded park along Kallang river to kiss and rub. She would blow me on the bench as I fondled her 34C tits. Sucke me dry all the time. We enjoyed our sweaty experience.

Once I smuggled her into my flat for a steamy night shower after jogging. We had great sex in my kitchen toilet.

On some Sundays, she would hug me tight and fuck me on top. I enjoy her her tall stature and very huggable curvy figure. Im not tall but i prefer taller girls, more fuckable than small petite ones.

She enjoy moaning and ask me to cum on her face. The jap videos i sent works but its more of her going all out to please her bf, the only other man she dated in life. She's real gem.

On her last day in Singapore, she insisted that her employer not send her to airport for fear she cannot hold back tears. Unknown to them, I was with her. We were quiet all the way and my heart felt very heavy.

It was a teary send off. Knn i was also crying like a sick baby. We hugged tightly at departure gate dont want let go. Many travellers were watching, the custom officers too. I just hugged her, paisay also dont care.

Maybe i know the chance of meeting her again is slim... she thanked me for everything, gave me a peck and said she wont forget me.

One month later, Yanti sent me a wechat update. Her parents pleaded her to marry a rich 50 year old divorcee. He liked her, asked for her hand, wanted her to bear him kids. She agreed cos he promised to take care of her son and family. I felt very happy hearing the news.

A few days later, Yanti texted me again and apologised. She told me she will erase my number, stop contact as she wants to be faithful and dutiful to her new husband. It would also help her close her episode and start her new life at age 30.

I agreed, of couse. I wished her the very best.

I never heard from yanti again. Neither can i find her on FB. I wish her well.
Old 22-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 22-05-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: My 10 years series

Miss Red.

Met Red from skout. Pinay enjoying life here. Worked for angmo couple who travels often, has 2 other maids one to cook one to clean house. She takes care of baby.

Stays in heart of Orchard. Iconic building very near mrt ��

40 years old but look like early 30. Smooth skin, almond face, soulful eyes. Neatly bunned hair. Trimmed eyebrows. Easily outmatch any SIA stewardess. Her life is bored cos everyday do yoga, swim and bring kid for class. No bf, doesn't trust guys easily.

Convinced her to meet for movie, weekday at shaw. Boss not home. The maids OTOT took turns for offs. After movie, I ask if she want go hotel? She stared at me till eyes pop out.... but finally say OK cos I nice man. But no fucking just chill. I led her by the waist, checked in Chinatown 81.

Inside room, i finally know why she calls herself Red. She entered toilet, came out wearing a Red satin nightgown. Her favourite colour. Lie on bed, asked me what I want to chat about. I very turned on n a bit scared. Duno whether she psycho.

Learned about her life, teased her. Ask her remove my towel see my bird. Whisper sweet nothings in her ears. Roam my hands along smooth satin, wait patiently. She tak boleh tahan. Wet already, asked if I bring condom. I fold up her red nightie, fucked her slow.

The smoothest skin, the most sensual fuck I had. Her figure is solid. Ass perky, breast firm B, hairless pussy, super smooth armpit. 2 hours up. She asked if it's our first n last time. I said no way, I want her real bad. I want her to be my gf (I meant it). Somemore she said no need condom next time, take pills for better feeling and shoot inside.... I would be a fool to let her go.

For ironic reason, miscommunication piled up layer by layer over our text. She blocked me, never met again. I searched on skout, added her with new account but kena blocked. Very sayang. What a waste. I live with regret till today.

Never will there be another Red... or will there?
Old 22-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Elle

Stationed 6 months in HK. Shared a tiny 3 room unit with Elle and another old man (I forget his name, I think its Pete). Elle's a cute girl from Taiwan. Eye big big. 可爱行。24 yr old. fair complexion. 1.61m. dress to impress. But she also lovesss to workout and has fucking 6 packs. She is the lean type, eat like monster but won't get fat.

Her hair rebounded and has a nice sweet smell. Till today i havent figure out what smell is that, always make my didi hard. Life in HK is crazy stressful, worse than shanghai. On weekends we will go gym or mountain hiking to destress. Elle see me as a big bro, the only person who can protect her. Even her supervisor ignore her. Ownself protect ownself. I always help her settle problems with the argumentative honkies. My Cantonese and English better than hers.

We signed up for couple spa and jacuzzi, just soak and relax. No need confirmation, we are attracted to each other, but keep things private. Once, we are trapped at home thanks to typhoon. Pete was in shenzhen. Elle scared shit kept crying. I hug her tight on sofa and duno how we ended up kissing. The louder the wind outside the more animalistic our kisses.

In mandarin, Elle asked whether it's against company policy if employees 亲热. I said outisde too cold so OK. I unhooked her bra, strip her naked and see her pure athelete body. Ripped muscles, rock hard 6 packs... Wtf put my body to shame. She has practically flat tits but nipples very small, pointy and sensitive. She cover her face in embarrassment as I fingered her hard. I end up fucking her doggy style on safa.

My first time fucking a lean woman. It's weird sensation.... I don't really enjoy, nothing to hug. Too musculine for me but it's kinda sexy. Elles moans and howl like the typhoon. Face get flushed and her pussy dripping wet. I have no problem entering despite being tight. She said she no do for 2 years after breakup. I lied, told her same same and fuck her till sofa moved.

We had sex about 5-6 times before she returned to taipei and I to Singapore. We remain very close friends, still chat dirty in FB messager. Elle has been inactive in sports lately, her new bf is a geek, only eat, play games for living and sleep, so now she looks bah bah and surprisingly curvy. Boobs also grow big like puberty. She looks sexier in mini skirt with her new curves.

She said wants to meet me in Bali in September. Will backpack alone. Want to experience island life. I really looking forward to enjoy her again but haven't confirm. Let's see...
Old 23-05-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 23-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My 10 years series

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Yanti

Yanti was 29 years old when I met her. She tall 1.68m, oozed feminity with her long wavy hair.

Softspoken and gentle, she did her work diligently, was well liked by her employer and even their relatives, who wanted to matchmake her to a Malay guy.

Her in-laws in Indonesia had refused to acknowledge her, called her unlucky woman who brought bad luck to her husband. Her husband died in a motorcycle accident while she was carrying their first child, a son, born out of their shortlived marriage.

Life was tough at home in central Java. Her parents, farmers who made ends meet selling vegetables on the streets, had nothing to offer but love to their grandchild, born a month after the tragedy.

Yanti had no choice but to leave young Joseph with her parents and work as a maid.

She vowed to give Joseph the best education so he could find a good job and take care of her in her old age. She likewise vowed to give her parents a good life to enjoy their twilight years.
Wow Bro starbucks! This sounds a bit like what my maid told me. Of course I'm sure your Yanti is not my maid. From you description, mine is much shorter and younger. Anyway, it's sad to hear of maids having a sad past.

I hope your Yanti is happy now. And you too bro!

P.S. Sorry I truncated some of your original story because I didn't want to 'flood' the post.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-05-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Wow Bro starbucks! This sounds a bit like what my maid told me. Of course I'm sure your Yanti is not my maid. From you description, mine is much shorter and younger. Anyway, it's sad to hear of maids having a sad past.

I hope your Yanti is happy now. And you too bro!

P.S. Sorry I truncated some of your original story because I didn't want to 'flood' the post.

thanks for reading bro. yea i realised many maids share the same fate and story. poor thing, tough life. they have my respect. this also explain why foreigners will always be mentally and physically tougher than sg girls.... they take harship like a pinch of salt.
Old 23-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My 10 years series

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
thanks for reading bro. yea i realised many maids share the same fate and story. poor thing, tough life. they have my respect. this also explain why foreigners will always be mentally and physically tougher than sg girls.... they take harship like a pinch of salt.
Agree on that Bro starbucks! It's a joy reading your thread. Your posts are short and concise but also very steamy.

Once again, thanks for the share bro!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Gemma

Had a memorable 'One night in Manila' with a young pinay last year. My boss and guests were feasting seafood in a night market restaurant 30mins from our hotel. It was our 4th and final night here having concluded a small deal worth USD10 million. Times are bad but celebrations are a must for these old farts. Using company money, drink wine like drink water.

Halfway through, a group of street performers playing guitar and ukelele approached our table to sing. It's a norm in Philippines to perform in restaurants. I politely gave them a small note, smiled and enjoy the music. The only lady in the group was a young girl. 21 years old. Small mouth and foxy eyes. Spontaneous, she pulled me out for a dance as the group played 'baby shark' at the next table with a family of kids. My bosses were clapping and cheering from afar. I no choice but obliged.

After the last VIP got up hotel van, she appeared in front of me. Introduced herself as Gemma. Fluent English. Business graduate but no job. Very fair, heavy top, small nose and wearing a French artist cap. Told me first time she met such generous man. I asked what she talking? Then realised I mistakenly gave her SGD100 in peso no wonder the group kept thanking me and swiftly called it a night. She expected me to get angry, but I just smiled and said it yours now.

She gave me wink, thanked me, asked where I stay, offered to scooter me back. I declined, not becos I scared scam, but becos I emo and moody. Felt lonely and cold in the world outside. In the end, we toured night markets, sucked balut and met her gang of lesbian friends for coffee. What are the odds of befriending 5 lesbians on my last night in manila? Rare.

As the night drew to a close, Gemma very bold. Told me point blank she find me exotic, want to eat me up. I said I no money, she slapped my face (not hard, but really slap) cursed in tagalog and said let's go back... Inside my room, she turned into a frightened kitten. Like another person. Very shy, look here and there very scared. I ask her to go home or else will accused me rape.

But she followed me into toilet, undressed herself and join me in bathtub. We kissed passionately in warm water, her legs overlapped mine. She stroke my dick, I played with her boobs, big, broad and fair. Is this what they call peach blossom luck? I don't think I derseve such young girl. Young fertile body, pale pink nipples, round hips and a few strain of pussy hair. She bit me twice, once on my lips, once on my chest. She said habit, her lover likes.

Led her to bed, pumped her in missionary. Ask me do slow. Don't like rough sex. Can't suck tits can't lick armpit. Keep slapping my face. Very strange girl. She did cum, said not bad, but sarcastically said if only my dick longer would be better.... I asked if she could stay for the night, keep me company. She said better leave, her lover will suspect. Dressed up, exchanged contact, Took a selfie together and left.

Really hard to forget such a night, especially as a lonely tourist. I always fantasize about such encounters, now it happened. Gemma still in my fb today. Thinking back... I wonder if she will treat me the same if I had given her $1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1