The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
okt mr ho said his joint too many BlueFining guys

guess these girls are pissed off too
Should I try this house?
Old 19-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Should I try this house?
suitable for bluefin angler
Old 19-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
suitable for bluefin angler
Then I should skip. Cheers.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Then I should skip. Cheers.
No worries

Girls are happy to see Safety Officers
Old 20-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No worries

Girls are happy to see Safety Officers
2033 have new gals reposting. Anyone has any update? My regular at 2033 ask me. To go and try, refuse to recommend
Old 01-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
2033 have new gals reposting. Anyone has any update? My regular at 2033 ask me. To go and try, refuse to recommend
Just had No.8 this afternoon. Worst bonk I ever had. Only prepared to do CBJ.

During session, continued to use mobile phone to exchange messages with a customer. She even had the gall to show me the message she was replying to and asked me to help. Apparently, she was exchanging messages with a customer. That customer can only communicate in English and she in Mandarin. So, it was a case of receiving a message, do a translation and then reply. She even showed me the customer's latest message which reads, "I did not sleep well as I was studying very hard last night" and asked me to translate. Apparently, they were in the midst of arranging a session and she was thinking of 6 p.m. Just wondering if that customer is a Samster..... Spoilt my mood and cannot cum. Ask her to do a HJ and, when deed done, she even commented, "Woa, my hand more powerful...."

I would score her service as 1 or 2/10.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Just had No.8 this afternoon. Worst bonk I ever had. Only prepared to do CBJ.

During session, continued to use mobile phone to exchange messages with a customer. She even had the gall to show me the message she was replying to and asked me to help. Apparently, she was exchanging messages with a customer. That customer can only communicate in English and she in Mandarin. So, it was a case of receiving a message, do a translation and then reply. She even showed me the customer's latest message which reads, "I did not sleep well as I was studying very hard last night" and asked me to translate. Apparently, they were in the midst of arranging a session and she was thinking of 6 p.m. Just wondering if that customer is a Samster..... Spoilt my mood and cannot cum. Ask her to do a HJ and, when deed done, she even commented, "Woa, my hand more powerful...."

I would score her service as 1 or 2/10.
Amazingly seasoned samsters continue to visit 2033 (and 2036) to continue to suffer mostly disappointments... these houses never improve for the past 3 years !!
Old 01-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Amazingly seasoned samsters continue to visit 2033 (and 2036) to continue to suffer mostly disappointments... these houses never improve for the past 3 years !!
Hi, Bro Ejectjoy, no lah, I am a seasoned samster and had no experience with 2033 until today. My previous experiences with other houses/WLs have always been good or average (at worst). This is also the first and only time I post an adverse FR on a WL.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bmw38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once 2033 was my favourite house but after 5 bad experience with their house girls over the last 6-7 months, I have decided to give this house a miss.......
Old 03-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw38 View Post
Once 2033 was my favourite house but after 5 bad experience with their house girls over the last 6-7 months, I have decided to give this house a miss.......
Having read through all the posts on this house gals, there seems to be a common factor throughout. Poor service by the WLs. What seems to the the problem? It appears that most, if not all, of the WLs offer poor service. Is it a house culture or ......?
Old 03-08-2019, 11:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

used to be my favourite house for many years too until last year when a few bad apples started to influence the rest of the wls
Old 05-08-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Those whores over at L2036 are not much better .... At least Mei Le went thru the whole CAT150 services except DFK ... 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-08-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Those whores over at L2036 are not much better .... At least Mei Le went thru the whole CAT150 services except DFK ... 😉
This guy is telling lies I dun think 2036 girls are not so bad. At least that the girls are pretty than others house
Old 06-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Most of the whores @ L2036 offer mediocre services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
This guy is telling lies I dun think 2036 girls are not so bad. At least that the girls are pretty than others house
Hey Domestic Helper of L2036,

Let’s call a spade a spade ... almost all if not 100% of the whores from L2036 offer mediocre service. The newbies initially with good attitude became mediocre in no time because they were being influenced by the existing “bad eggs” ... 🙄

FYI, I have been around in this forum more than a decade ... I dun mince my words especially when I comment and/or FR whores. If you think I was lying, many were too as many folks have since made negative 👎🏾 comments about L2036 whores ... Therefore am not the only one who said so ... 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: Most of the whores @ L2036 offer mediocre services

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hey Domestic Helper of L2036,

Let’s call a spade a spade ... almost all if not 100% of the whores from L2036 offer mediocre service. The newbies initially with good attitude became mediocre in no time because they were being influenced by the existing “bad eggs” ... 🙄

FYI, I have been around in this forum more than a decade ... I dun mince my words especially when I comment and/or FR whores. If you think I was lying, many were too as many folks have since made negative 👎🏾 comments about L2036 whores ... Therefore am not the only one who said so ... 😁
What a big fuck who you think you are it's none of your fucking business and dun fuck around with me

Last edited by Billylai80; 06-08-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1