The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Heinze loses bid to force Liverpool move
Gabriel Heinze could be left in footballing limbo if he decides to appeal against the Premier League's decision not to allow him to quit Manchester United for Liverpool.

A three-man panel decided United were right to block Heinze's dream move to Anfield, ruling a letter, signed by Red Devils chief executive David Gill, confirming the fee at which the Argentina defender's current club would be willing to sell brought neither an obligation for a sale or superseded his present contract, which still has two years to run.

Heinze is now considering his options but an appeal is expected sometime tomorrow as the 29-year-old has his heart set on becoming the first United play to join Liverpool since Phil Chisnall in 1964.

Yet, having antagonised the Old Trafford outfit with his conduct already, Heinze is playing a dangerous game as United will have 14 days to respond to any appeal.

In effect, it means should Heinze challenge the verdict, United can stall long enough to ensure the £6million capture from Paris St Germain does not leave at all before the August 31 transfer deadline.

Certainly, given their implacable stance to a deal involving Liverpool, United are hardly likely to do anything which could facilitate such a move.

Instead, it seems they will attempt to get Heinze's representatives to consider letting the player move somewhere else, with French champions Lyon currently the most likely option.

Given the current situation, it is impossible to imagine Heinze ever playing for the Old Trafford outfit again, with supporters lining up to condemn him for what they see as a virtual act of treason.

Liverpool too may have reason to be slightly unhappy with the player given it now appears they had little hope of signing him judging by the strength of the Premier League verdict.

United always maintained the letter was written in such a way to make it obvious any sale would involve an overseas club, while Heinze's agent was informed verbally in no uncertain manner that the Red Devils would not negotiate with a major domestic rival. It was a stance the Premier League endorsed without hesitation.

A statement issued by the three-man panel read: 'The hearing concluded that nature and intention of the disputed June 13 2007 letter, especially when taken in context of verbal discussions and Manchester United FC's transfer policy, was unambiguous in that it envisages only an international transfer.

'Furthermore the hearing finds the letter constitutes an 'agreement to agree', and did not create an obligation or binding agreement for the club to transfer the player to any particular club.

'In other words the letter is evidence of an intention to negotiate, both between the parties and with potential buying clubs, and not evidence of any intention to create legal relations.'

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 22-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Van der Sar picks up foot injury

Holland goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar is doubtful for Wednesday's friendly against Switzerland after picking up a foot injury.The 36-year-old Manchester United stopper left training early in Geneva on Tuesday after sustaining the problem, with Oranje coach Marco van Basten due to make a decision on his participation on Wednesday.

If he is not passed fit, Ajax keeper Maarten Stekelenburg will deputise between the posts

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 22-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a juicy rumor... our beloved team is trying a last minute bid for Berbatov again.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 22-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

ooohhhhh...... berbatov or huntelaar would be nice.... better get em fast...

Cheers!!!
Atrocious
Old 23-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
ooohhhhh...... berbatov or huntelaar would be nice.... better get em fast...

Cheers!!!
Atrocious
Yes yes yes, just get one from Anelka, Martins, Yakubu, Adrianno, Eto, Huntlear or Berbatov.

We need a tall striker !!

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 23-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heinze's Palace proposal...
Representatives' offer revealed at hearing

Gabriel Heinze's representatives proposed a deal whereby the Manchester United defender would join Crystal Palace before signing for Liverpool.

A Premier League arbitration panel ruled on Tuesday that United were within their rights to block the Argentine from moving to Anfield.

Heinze had been holding out for a switch to Liverpool after receiving a letter from United saying he could go for £6.8million.

However, United's stance that the letter did not permit Heinze to join a rival club was supported by the Premier League.

But in an attempt to work around the situation, evidence from the hearing suggests the player's agents wanted to arrange a deal for Heinze to join Palace before being sold on to Liverpool.

Palace chief executive Phil Alexander is understood to have informed the panel of the proposal to enable Heinze to eventually secure his desired move to Merseyside.

...Benitez blasts Premier League
Manager questions decisions

Rafa Benitez has blasted the Premier League for what he believes is unfair treatment of Liverpool.

The Reds boss has been upset by the ruling of a Premier League arbitration hearing that Manchester United are within their rights to block Gabriel Heinze's possible move to Anfield.

The Argentinian defender has been the subject of a summer-long transfer tussle between the two clubs and following the League's judgment it appears unlikely Benitez will get his man any time soon.

However, Benitez believes that Liverpool are consistently on the wrong end of a number of official decisions and that these could threaten a potential title bid.

"I would like to ask the Premier League a number of questions," Benitez told the Liverpool Echo.

"How can a player with a signed agreement be treated like this? He [Heinze] has a document which is clear, but the Premier League prefers to believe the word of someone else who made a mistake.

Fight all the way

"I know there were accusations made against Liverpool in the hearing which were unbelievable. How can this be allowed?

"Then I would like to ask the Premier League why is it that Liverpool always plays the most fixtures, away from home in an early kick-off, following an international break?

"We had more than the top clubs last season and we have four already to prepare for this season.

"Then I want to ask the Premier League why it was so difficult for Liverpool to sign Javier Mascherano, when we had to wait a long time for the paperwork, but it was so easy for Carlos Tevez to join Manchester United?

"It's going to be very difficult for us to win the Premier League because the other teams are so strong, but I want our supporters to know that despite the disadvantages we have, we will fight all the way.

"We will fight to cope with our more difficult kick-off times and all the other decisions which are going against us."

Gabriel Heinze says United career is over and will keep fighting for move to Liverpool

LONDON (AP) -Gabriel Heinze said his Manchester United career is "finished'' and pledged to continue his fight to leave the club for Liverpool.

A Premier League panel on Tuesday ruled that United could not be forced to sell Heinze to its domestic rival.

"For me it was bad because my hope was to negotiate my transfer to Liverpool,'' Heinze told the Daily Mirror Wednesday. "I only wanted to defend my right to search for another club without restriction.''

The Argentina defender said he intends to appeal the decision.

"I have to consider that my stay at United is finished,'' Heinze said. "But to leave for another European club? I am tired about rumors linking me with France, Italy and Spain.

"I have never spoken with clubs in these countries, because in my head the only option has been Liverpool.''

Heinze argues that United wrote him a letter promising him he could leave if another club offered a transfer fee of 6.8 million pounds (US$13.4 million; euro9.9 million).

Liverpool matched that figure, but United rejected its bid.

The panel backed United, saying the letter "was unambiguous in that it envisages only an international transfer.''

Heinze has the right to appeal to an independent Premier League appeals committee.

The transfer window closes Aug. 31, but the Premier League would likely grant Heinze special dispensation to complete any move after that date.

...Ooops...

Heinze off to Madrid
Spanish champions pay Manchester United £8.1m

Real Madrid have agreed a deal to bring Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze to the Bernabeu, the Spanish champions announced tonight.

Real confirmed the news in a statement on their website, which read: "Real Madrid and Manchester United have reached an agreement for the transfer of Gabriel Heinze.

"The Argentinian, 29, will sign a contract for the next four seasons and will be immediately incorporated into Bernd Schuster's squad." No fee has been confirmed for Heinze, although reports in the Spanish media suggest he will cost Real around €12m (£8.1m).

Heinze is expected to arrive in Madrid on Thursday to undergo a medical before being confirmed as a Real player.
Old 23-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heinze is a good player, and a good servant to Man U, too bad it turns sour in the end, good luck to him
Old 23-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
yes...hargreaves was awewome...winning balls and was very pacy...but kind of fade off in the later part of the game...probably due to his fitness...but im sure he will get better with a couple more games.
Yeah, hope he gets match fit pretty soon. Why is Manu cursed with so many injuries nowadays? Another thing i dun understand is our rumoured interest in O. Martins (1.70)! Isn't there enuf shorties in the frontline already?? Talk about knee-jerk reactions. Haiz.....
Old 24-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Yeah, hope he gets match fit pretty soon. Why is Manu cursed with so many injuries nowadays? Another thing i dun understand is our rumoured interest in O. Martins (1.70)! Isn't there enuf shorties in the frontline already?? Talk about knee-jerk reactions. Haiz.....
I think if there's any truth in the rumour, only Anelka and Berbatov are the possible one in that short space of time

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 24-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

hmmm... doubt spurs will let go of berbatov lah, and i seriously dun wanna see anelka in a man u shirt... too much bad baggage liao... still hoping and wishing for huntelaar though... been excited since they were talking bout him before they even signed nani, anderson and co...

Oh well, hope SAF knows what he's doing, we can just keep faith..

Cheers!!!
Atrocious
Old 25-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Man Utd suffer Neville injury setback

Manchester United skipper Gary Neville has been ruled out for two more weeks after picking up a thigh injury in training.

Neville, who has spent the summer recovering from ankle and calf problems, had trained all week and might have played some part in Sunday's Premier League encounter with Tottenham until he suffered his latest setback.

The injury seems certain to rule Neville out of England's Euro 2008 double-header with Israel and Russia next month, although he should be fit for United's trip to Everton on September 15.

There is some good news on the fitness front for Sir Alex Ferguson though as Louis Saha is likely to be on the bench against Spurs.

Saha was a key figure in United's blistering start to the season last term but has been plagued by injury problems throughout 2007 so far.

Like Neville, the Frenchman has been in full training this week and Ferguson is hopeful he will be involved.

Edwin van der Sar is available too after scans revealed the veteran Dutchman suffered no major damage to his foot in a training ground collision with Dirk Kuyt on Tuesday which caused the keeper to miss his country's friendly defeat to Switzerland.

Brazil international Anderson is also set to make his competitive bow after overcoming a hamstring strain, although Wayne Rooney (broken foot) and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (knee) are still missing and Cristiano Ronaldo is serving the second match of a three-game ban.

Team (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Evra, Silvestre, Fletcher, Eagles, Carrick, Scholes, Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Saha, Tevez.
Old 25-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Samster

Ferguson attacks Liverpool over Heinze transfer

An angry Alex Ferguson has vowed Manchester United will not let Liverpool 'get off' with any dishonourable conduct in the Gabriel Heinze affair.

Ferguson has revealed United chief executive David Gill is currently investigating what contact, if any, Liverpool had with Heinze over a proposed move to Anfield, which fell through earlier this week, triggering the defender's eventual transfer to Real Madrid.

"We are looking at Liverpool's whole role in this," said Ferguson. "David Gill is working on it at the moment. We will get to the bottom of it and see what comes out because we are not letting them off with it.

When asked whether he suspected there had been some 'tapping up', Ferguson fumed: "We will see."

Chief among United's concerns is how solicitor Richard Green, who advises Liverpool on much of their legal work, came to be act for Heinze in his attempt to prove that a letter - signed by Gill and stating a fee that would be acceptable for the player - was an agreement to sell.

A three-man Premier League tribunal rejected the claim on Tuesday but, with Liverpool supposedly having no direct involvement in the case, United want to know how Heinze secured Green's services.

Ferguson's unhappiness with Liverpool has only increased following Rafael Benítez's outburst in which he effectively claimed United enjoyed preferential treatment, not just over Heinze but also in the drafting of fixtures and the 'smooth' move of Carlos Tevez from West Ham compared to the deal which saw Javier Mascherano join Liverpool in January.

"I am really disappointed with Rafa," said Ferguson. "He is going on about Saturday fixtures after European games. Well, he wants to look at our fixture list over the last two or three years. Maybe then he would have something to complain about. As for Carlos Tevez, it took about three months."

Ferguson, however, defended Heinze's role in the transfer saga, saying that the player's agent had unsettled him. "I have no axe to grind with Gaby, none at all. I don't think he was getting the right information from the agents in terms of our negotiations with him, which is a disappointing feature," added Ferguson. "The issue is how much he listened to us compared to his agent. I can certainly understand him wanting to leave if he has an agent like that - I am sure he will make his few bob.
Old 25-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

Scholes plea for patience

PAUL Scholes says he's not been surprised by United's stuttering start to their Premier League title defence.

The Reds summer spending spree sparked talk of an unprecedented quadruple coming to Old Trafford this season.

Instead, the champions have just two points from three games and Scholes is the only player to have scored.

United entertain Spurs on Sunday and could be without injured Rio Ferdinand and Edwin Van Dar Sar in addition to Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha, Gary Neville and Real Madrid bound, Gabriel Heinze.

"We have signed four new players in the summer and it is just going to take a little bit of time for them to settle," insists Scholes. "I know supporters expect everyone to gel straight away but it is not that simple. They are coming to a new club, finding new houses and meeting new people, which cannot be the easiest thing in the world.

"You only have to look at someone like Didier Drogba.

"It took him a year to settle in at Chelsea but since then he has been fantastic.

"And there are many more examples like that," adds Scholes who became United's highest Premier League scorer with his goal at Portsmouth.

Indeed, the 32-year-old has been shortlisted for a place in the National Football Museum Hall of Fame.

Scholes needs four more goals for a Premier League century.
Old 25-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Ferguson Predicts First Win

Sir Alex Ferguson has boldly declared Manchester United will gain their first victory of the season against Tottenham.

With two draws and a defeat from their opening three matches, the Premier League champions could find themselves in the relegation zone by the time they face Spurs on Sunday.

While no one expects Ferguson's men to remain in that position for long, the United boss has already claimed his men face an "uphill battle" to retain their title.

Having already fallen five points adrift of new championship favourites Chelsea and seven behind surprise early-season pace-setters Manchester City, Ferguson knows his team cannot afford to falter again.

The Scot recognises Tottenham will be difficult opponents, probably nursing a sense of grievance over the treatment of their manager Martin Jol. Yet Ferguson is convinced United will ultimately emerge victorious.

"We will win the game on Sunday," he said.

"Our performance level will win the game for us.

"There is no question Tottenham will come here with a great determination to help their manager.

"But with the ability in this team, I know the results we have been having will not carry on for long."

Given the performance level United have reached so far this term, Ferguson can barely believe the meagre points tally they have amassed.

Although last weekend's Manchester derby ended in defeat, in every aspect of the game - other than the goals column - the Red Devils were totally dominant.

"City did not even get a corner," Ferguson reflected.

"Has there ever been a derby game in history where the home side did not win one corner?

"I am perfectly aware winning is the name of the game, and we do not like losing. But everyone played with great intensity and commitment, and their passing was excellent. It was just the finishing that let us down.

"You just have to ride along with it. There is no point me deserting players who have proved their ability at the top level of the game.

"So, what is the issue? The issue is that - because we are not winning games - there is a different slant on everything. I understand that."

A win for United would merely pile more pressure on Spurs boss Martin Jol, whose future at White Hart Lane has come under intense scrutiny this week amid reports that Seville coach Juande Ramos had been lined up to take his job.

After coming close to appointing Jol as his assistant three years ago, Ferguson is a confirmed admirer of the Dutchman and sees no reason to point out his many coaching attributes.

But he is a bit startled at the way he looks to have come so close to losing his job just three games into the season.

"The work Martin has done is outstanding, and he does not need me to trumpet his abilities," said Ferguson.

"In a way, his situation is similar to the one I faced when I came to United in 1986.

"Tottenham is a club with a fantastic football history. They produce fantastic players. But they have not won the league for 45 years, which creates an expectation.

"You need time to change round a massive club like that. It is only his second full season. He did a terrific job last year - and he has bought well.

"I am just sad there is such a knee-jerk reaction in football today."

With so many trophies behind him, Ferguson knows he will never be put under such pressure over a couple of bad results.

However, he is keenly aware the demand for victories at Old Trafford means Sunday's clash is now a key game.

Striker Louis Saha is expected to be on the bench, after finally overcoming a long-term knee problem - while Edwin van der Sar is also available after scans on the foot injury he suffered in training with Holland on Tuesday showed nothing major.

Ferguson is set to introduce Brazil international Anderson into his starting line-up for the first time, completing an all-South American attack with Carlos Tevez.

However, there will be no Gary Neville because the Red Devils captain has been ruled out for another two weeks after picking up a thigh strain - which is virtually ends his chances of being involved in England's Euro 2008 double-header with Israel and Russia next month.

"It is a frustrating one for Gary, possibly caused by a bit of over-training," said Ferguson.

"He had done everything right and was looking really good. But he did a bit extra and has picked up a strain that will probably keep him out for a couple of weeks, which is a blow."

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 25-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Samster

Fergie orders Berbatov cocktail

Manchester United target Berbatov, says agent

SOFIA, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Premier League champions Manchester United are interested in signing Tottenham Hotspur striker Dimitar Berbatov, the player's agent said on Friday.

"We had a 90-minute meeting with Tottenham's chairman Daniel Levy and with sporting director Damien Comolli over Dimitar's future," Emil Danchev told Bulgarian Darik radio.

"They informed us that there's a query from Manchester United about the possibility of Berbatov joining them."

The 26-year-old Bulgaria captain scored 12 league goals during the 2006-07 season after joining Spurs from Bayer Leverkusen.

"They (Tottenham bosses) let us believe that they want Dimitar to stay for another season because they have ambitions to finish among top four teams in the Premiership but... they told us they'll have a meeting in the next day or two to decide his future."

Berbatov, in an interview 2 mths ago, said: "Of course I like Sir Alex's team. Their style is attacking and pleasant to watch and it coincides with my own style of playing football. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Wayne Rooney are fantastic players and that fast guy Cristiano Ronaldo on the right side is a magician with the ball. He plays football from another planet. Of course, it would be a pleasure for me to play with these guys. They simply know how to have fun on the pitch."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1