The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
Why want to bother about them we man utd fans is fair and square not like them who wanted to insult us. Why would u want to behave like them (kids) when u are a grow up. We will top the table again by chrismax. After all those behave like these are just kids, u can choose kids or adult? Its ur choice to follow no one can stop u.

Glory Glory Man Utd ..... Glory Glory Man Utd..........
Bro I agree with you that we shoud not be bothered by them. Afterall the Liverpool's fans claimed they are the best supporters in world football and most knowledgeable ones too. They are in a class of their own.
Old 19-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mascherano admits Tevez fear

Mascherano: Tevez fan

Javier Mascherano has warned his Liverpool team-mates and the rest of the Premier League to be wary of what Carlos Tevez can achieve at Manchester United.

Tevez, who moved to English shores alongside Mascherano in joining West Ham last season, completed his long-protracted move to Old Trafford earlier this month.

The diminutive Argentine has been promoted to United's starting line-up earlier than expected due to Wayne Rooney's injury, and his international team-mate is expecting great things.

Terror of Tevez

Of the opinion that Tevez will flourish under the stewardship of Sir Alex Ferguson, Mascherano is confident English football will soon see the best of his compatriot.

"The arrival of Carlos is a double-edged sword," he said in the Sunday Mirror.

"I am happy for him, but, because he has gone to a rival club, I am worried about him because he can do great things.

"Carlos is an explosive forward and is able to unbalance any defence. He is a big danger to everyone in this league.

"United have some great attacking players with Carlos, Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. They are all quick, fast and will get a strong understanding between them."
Old 20-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 18
DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post

As for buying another striker, be it tall, short or deadly, Fergie cant buy now coz there are already 5 strikers on the book - Rooney, Tevez, Saha, Solskjaer and Dong.
Bro, in reality we only have Rooney and Tevez as striker. Saha is always injured and his injury is alwyas long term. Solkjaer is already past his prime. Dong is about the standard of our Noh Alam Shah.

Again our lack of striking instinct shows in the defeat to Man City. We may control the game but we didn't really have a lot of clear and good chances. The final pass is always not good. We missed Beckham and his free-kick and a fox-in-box striker like Nistelrooy.

If we need to balance the book, just get an emergency striker like Anelka or even loan Henrik Larsson like last season lah.

Quote:
As for the numbers, did you add +44 (UK country code)?
Yorke's former girl, Jordan (Katie Price)?
Now that you post this Jordan picture, I think I am more interested in calling Jordan than Ferguson. Can I have Jordan's hp please ?

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 20-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro I agree with you that we shoud not be bothered by them. Afterall the Liverpool's fans claimed they are the best supporters in world football and most knowledgeable ones too. They are in a class of their own.
Only 1 word to say in chinese "frog in a well"

***end***

Retired
Old 20-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

maybe we should change a bit of our playng style...

knowing our all out attack playing style, at the start of this season, most teams we faced played VERY defensive game + counter attack type of game...and often caught us at the back.

yes...a couple might have defend well against manu...but they hardly had few shots on our goals...to beat anyone in the league? i had my doubts...

we WILL climb our way up...!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 20-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
...our all out attack playing style, at the start of this season, most teams we faced played VERY defensive game + counter attack type of game...and often caught us at the back. yes...a couple might have defend well against manu...but they hardly had few shots on our goals...to beat anyone in the league? i had my doubts...
we WILL climb our way up...!:
1st Reading parked the bus, MCity did similiar with a truck/container.. game was played in 1 crowded half (theirs).. and after the blxxdy deflected goal against run of play, we lost our characteristic flow and gave away balls so cheaply.

Let's pray we can silence cockerels this sun.. time for some healing after our mourning
Old 20-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
1st Reading parked the bus, MCity did similiar with a truck/container.. game was played in 1 crowded half (theirs)..
yes...cos team against team, man against man, they know we would be scoring more...so no choice...they can only hope to catch us by total defensive tactics, interupting our flow, frustrated our play and catch us on the play.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 20-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
yes...cos team against team, man against man, they know we would be scoring more...so no choice...they can only hope to catch us by total defensive tactics, interupting our flow, frustrated our play and catch us on the play.

Whether teams park their buses, deploy delay tactics, play dirty with niggling fouls, etc..$$$$$ teams see this all the time. Man Utd did not attack Man City keeper enough...based on those shots, a premiership keeper is expected to stop (neber mind Kasper is 3rd or even 4th in line). With more than 70% of possession, they should have at least 10 shots on target - not inches off the upright...see already very the kek sim. Enough said
Old 20-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer Up . Our Team will come right soon. It was heartening to see Owen Hargreaves performance in his first full game for the Devils. I am sure you all saw it too!

With talent like that in our side, they have to click sooner or later. The qtn is i hope they do it sooner , like this Sunday. Three Cheers United.
Old 20-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

DatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant futureDatukSeks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Whether teams park their buses, deploy delay tactics, play dirty with niggling fouls, etc..$$$$$ teams see this all the time. Man Utd did not attack Man City keeper enough...based on those shots, a premiership keeper is expected to stop (neber mind Kasper is 3rd or even 4th in line). With more than 70% of possession, they should have at least 10 shots on target - not inches off the upright...see already very the kek sim. Enough said
I agree with you but we cannot use the excuse of other teams parking the bus for our failure to beat them bcos in the past we are able to deal with that. We used to have the creativiity to unlock their defences. Just like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea they are able to beat those buses and trucks. The problem is that even though we have lots of possesion but in reality we never really tested the rookie goalkeeper, our final pass was poor. Alex is correct, we have only ourselves to blame.

We are now at 16th position, in theory ManUtd is fighting a relegation battle....

"Untuk melakukan kegiatan seks, wanita perlukan alasan tetapi lelaki hanya perlukan tempat !!"
Old 21-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Cheer Up . Our Team will come right soon. It was heartening to see Owen Hargreaves performance in his first full game for the Devils.
yes...hargreaves was awewome...winning balls and was very pacy...but kind of fade off in the later part of the game...probably due to his fitness...but im sure he will get better with a couple more games.

My story thread
Old 21-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We’ve got a battle on our hands, admits Fergie

MANCHESTER: Manchester United face an uphill battle to recover from their worst start to a season for 15 years, admitted manager Sir Alex Ferguson after his side went down 1-0 to their city rivals on Sunday.

A goal by Geovanni saw former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson triumph over Ferguson and leave United in the strange position of just two points from three matches while Manchester City top the table with nine points from three matches.

“We’ve got ourselves in an uphill fight,” confessed Ferguson, whose side dominated the match but fell short in front of goal.

“Ten years ago we could have handled it because we have always been good in the second half of the season and now we are going to have to be again.”

Against City, United were without the injured Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer while Cristiano Ronaldo started a three-match ban.

And Ferguson added: “You wish you had your main strikers there of course but we didn’t and you saw the evidence of that today with the number of chances and possession we had. We still should have won the match.

“I’m obviously disappointed, there’s no question about that, but the performance was outstanding. I don’t know what the possession figures were and don’t know how many corners we had but it all comes down to taking your chances and we certainly should have sewn the game up early on.”

Eriksson admitted his return to club football couldn’t have been better and singled out defender Micah Richards for praise after a robust defensive display.

He said: “Of course it's very nice to beat the champions but three games and three clean sheets, I must be happy with that. And I am, very happy.

“Richard Dunne and Micah Richards were absolutely fantastic, as was the rest of the back-four.

“It’s important to remember Micah is 19 and to have a defender that strong and that quick. That is a combination that is very rare.

“I like the situation. It’s my first time in the Premiership and we are a young, new team. This was a big test and we showed we can stand up to the champions.”
Old 21-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

Although the team dominated in the 3 games but still dropped points coz the finishings were missing and we are lacking the 'killer' passes of last season.

But we should come good soon. Hopefully not too late to challenge Chelsea and Liverpool for the title.

Anelka, the player identified by Fergie as a replacement if Tevez's summer move fall through, is now bookmakers' hot favourite to join before the Aug deadline ends. Seems like Rooney could be out longer than anticipated.

Btw, what do you guys think of Yakubu? Will he fit into the squad?
Old 21-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Although the team dominated in the 3 games but still dropped points coz the finishings were missing and we are lacking the 'killer' passes of last season.
Yes you are correct. We really lack a killer pass like Beckham. We also lack a fox-in-the box striker like Nistelrooy.

Quote:
Anelka, the player identified by Fergie as a replacement if Tevez's summer move fall through, is now bookmakers' hot favourite to join before the Aug deadline ends.
Rumours is that either Anelka or Obe Martins (from Newcatle) is on Fergie shopping list.

Quote:
Seems like Rooney could be out longer than anticipated.
Really ? Where you read the the news ? Like that quickly buy a striker leh

Quote:
Btw, what do you guys think of Yakubu? Will he fit into the squad?
Yes get anyone, any reasonable striker also better than nothing, get one from Anelka, Martins, Yakubu, Adrianno, Eto, Huntlear. We need a tall striker !!

Old 22-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatukSeks View Post
Yes you are correct. We really lack a killer pass like Beckham. We also lack a fox-in-the box striker like Nistelrooy.

Rumours is that either Anelka or Obe Martins (from Newcatle) is on Fergie shopping list.

Really ? Where you read the the news ? Like that quickly buy a striker leh

Yes get anyone, any reasonable striker also better than nothing, get one from Anelka, Martins, Yakubu, Adrianno, Eto, Huntlear. We need a tall striker !!
yup same thinking
wat lagging now is striker and goals
the middfield is pack of talent
but hope tevez will Scored the next Game
PRAY pray pray
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1