The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How To Get Rid Of Love Bite

good day to all bro...wonder anyone had the same prob

HAD A GOOD NITE OUT WITH SOME OF MY BUDDIES , TILL LATE NIGHT AT A KTV ..WAH KTV GAL HIGH LIAO (ME ALSO) TOOK HER BACK KNN NICE PETTING IN THE LIFT PLUS SHE GAVE ME ALOT OF LOVE BITE SHIKK SHIOKK DONT CARE LIAO
COZ SHE SO DRUNK NO IDEA WHICH FLOOR IS SHE STAYIN SO CHECKED IN HOTEL N PROCEEED TO BONK ...ME GIVE LOVE BITE SHE SHIOK N SHE GAVE ME MORE LOVE BITE

AFTER THAT GO HOME WAH SI LIAO LOVE BITE ALL OVER SHOULDER N NECK ......LUCKY WIFE NOT ARD NEXT DAY WENT TO DO " guat sar" (cantonese) body all red hahaha to camoflouge the whole body

kakakakka any one had the same experience.....liucky next day wife came back no problem hahaha said heaty need to guat sar
Old 22-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get Rid Of Love Bite

use those medicated oil helps for me... but urs too much i not sure if it helps effectively for you.
Old 22-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

use those medicated oil helps for me... but urs too much i not sure if it helps effectively for you.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

I've read about it somewhere here a long time back. Put a spoon in the freezer, then place the cold spoon over the bite spot. Haven't really tested it, not sure if it really works. You can try...
Old 23-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Love bites are actually blood clots, so use some ice and a comb to able better circulation. Just gently comb thru the bite, the clot would go away soon after. Hope this helps
Old 23-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

if all fails, try apply concealer for instant but super temporary solution.
Old 23-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
prodigy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried using ice cubes to apply over the bite marks during my teenages days. Does help..
Old 23-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Get those plaster thingy, like, Sampalona or something like that, saying your neck ache , or rub harder to the spot, make it all red... say, skin sensitive lor....
Hope it help, though I nv try b4, cos I control hard not to get into those envidences...
Old 23-01-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Y ur fronts some big some small??

My fren say use ginger wor. Cut the ginger into half then rub it on the love bites... My method is to use concealer... =)

Else, like wad i tell my stepmom lor... "Mummy, i kanna red ant bite...."
Old 23-01-2007, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuching View Post
good day to all bro...wonder anyone had the same prob

HAD A GOOD NITE OUT WITH SOME OF MY BUDDIES , TILL LATE NIGHT AT A KTV ..WAH KTV GAL HIGH LIAO (ME ALSO) TOOK HER BACK KNN NICE PETTING IN THE LIFT PLUS SHE GAVE ME ALOT OF LOVE BITE SHIKK SHIOKK DONT CARE LIAO
COZ SHE SO DRUNK NO IDEA WHICH FLOOR IS SHE STAYIN SO CHECKED IN HOTEL N PROCEEED TO BONK ...ME GIVE LOVE BITE SHE SHIOK N SHE GAVE ME MORE LOVE BITE

AFTER THAT GO HOME WAH SI LIAO LOVE BITE ALL OVER SHOULDER N NECK ......LUCKY WIFE NOT ARD NEXT DAY WENT TO DO " guat sar" (cantonese) body all red hahaha to camoflouge the whole body

kakakakka any one had the same experience.....liucky next day wife came back no problem hahaha said heaty need to guat sar
Ok ... "love bite" is a result of blood kana stuck on the surface of our skin.

What I did is that I keep massaging the "love bite" till it fade away.

Hope this helps ...

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 23-01-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ah_ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus View Post
Love bites are actually blood clots, so use some ice and a comb to able better circulation. Just gently comb thru the bite, the clot would go away soon after. Hope this helps

yes use ice to rid the blood clot, the coldness will help. Don't agitate it and will very fast go off
Old 23-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Threadstarter, did you bother to search b4 u posted this new thread?!??!?!?!?
Old 23-01-2007, 11:25 AM
fel07

hi bro, ice cube is only to dispel the swell, what i see u need something warm or hot to remove it, towel soak with hot water will be great.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Heard from somewhere that toothpaste might help........not too sure though.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:59 PM
fel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
Heard from somewhere that toothpaste might help........not too sure though.
toothpaste?? new thing for me to learn, never heard before but no harm to give a try, let us know if this is really works!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1