The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Are these bars in Nana and Soi Cowboy close from 9pm with the current alcohol rules? Or you can order coke and continue sitting there?
Open till 11pm daily. Some days they allow up to 1130pm. I don't think you can continue sitting there after that as police will come to disperse the crowd almost every night after closing.
Whether you are drinking alcohol or coke, doesn't matter
Old 12-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Open till 11pm daily. Some days they allow up to 1130pm. I don't think you can continue sitting there after that as police will come to disperse the crowd almost every night after closing.
Whether you are drinking alcohol or coke, doesn't matter
Thanks for that info. 11pm is still so early compared to the old days...wonder what i going to do after the shops are closed
Old 13-12-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laksalaksalaksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hello Bros,

PSA. the Bars in Bangkok are different from what we are used to pre-covid. No more agogo and no more thermae. Right now, the SOP is like those farang shitholes. You can drink with a girl and feel her up but she may not want to return with you. there is BF in various bars but it feels like you need to KC or play with her.

Even if you play with her, she may be crap in bed. Not my experience, but the experience of fellow samsters that I have gone out with.

As a guage, I was at a bar for 40 mins and my bill totalled 2k. My beer was 100thb but the ladies drinks was about 200thb. I had 6 beers and the rest were ladies drinks. I know them at the bar so can be a little generous. I'm not complaining just telling you facts.

Bars along soi cowboy follow the above SOP (their beers are 190thb). IMHO, if you can't speak thai but want to bang, I strongly recommend you consider nuru massages. Nuru is about 3k per 60min session and their service is next level. I will recommend daisy dreams.

This is the bkk playing field for now.

I have not been to soapys or other p2p.

Just thought I do a PSA for any bro planning to come here before 16 Jan 22.

As of now, it seems girls are more keen on lady drinks than going back with you. Unless you make an offer they cannot refuse.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by laksalaksalaksa View Post
Hello Bros,

PSA. the Bars in Bangkok are different from what we are used to pre-covid. No more agogo and no more thermae. Right now, the SOP is like those farang shitholes. You can drink with a girl and feel her up but she may not want to return with you. there is BF in various bars but it feels like you need to KC or play with her.

Even if you play with her, she may be crap in bed. Not my experience, but the experience of fellow samsters that I have gone out with.

As a guage, I was at a bar for 40 mins and my bill totalled 2k. My beer was 100thb but the ladies drinks was about 200thb. I had 6 beers and the rest were ladies drinks. I know them at the bar so can be a little generous. I'm not complaining just telling you facts.

Bars along soi cowboy follow the above SOP (their beers are 190thb). IMHO, if you can't speak thai but want to bang, I strongly recommend you consider nuru massages. Nuru is about 3k per 60min session and their service is next level. I will recommend daisy dreams.

As of now, it seems girls are more keen on lady drinks than going back with you. Unless you make an offer they cannot refuse.
Bro, would you mind sharing how 'next level' are the services at daisy dreams?
Old 13-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hello Bros,

At nana you can go there, pick a girl, straight pay 500 barfine and go. LD is only when you are sitting there.
Old 13-12-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Ya I also keen to know
Aimed this daisy nuru for long time Liao. Haven't tried yet
Maybe I'll try today. It's one of the places with more selection. Popped by the other night to view the girls. Have like 8 girls available but none for my liking that night
Old 13-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thanks for that info. 11pm is still so early compared to the old days...wonder what i going to do after the shops are closed
Either you take a girl back to continue in your room. Or ownself pcc and go to bed.
I heard khaosan rd is more happening if you like clubbing. But most patrons there are local Thais. Many cute Thai mei mei, can try your luck for ONS. Beware ladyboys though....
Everything at khaosan stops at 11pm too.
You just start the night earlier these days
Old 13-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laksalaksalaksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Compared to past soapy experiences, it would seem to me the girls there are more eager to please? You don't have to experience the nuru, you can just go straight to the action.

It isn't specific to daisy dreams. Other spas like those in Chiang Mai were of similar eagerness? Not promoting any of the spas/massage mentioned.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello Bros,

Sound like you first time in BKK bro. Your SOP same as been olways. Girls wan LD because they hav a quota how many need to get one month. Only earn money after get quota. Barfine was always there. Difference between your beer and lady drink 10 bath and surprise you drink same 1000 bath as lady. 5 and 5. Wild an crazy.

Nuru is next level? How next level beyond same soapy or nuru or BFed puying? Your nuru have vibe up hoohoo is it?

Enjoy ownself but nuthin new under the neon lights.
Old 14-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 7
phaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of lightphaykan is a glorious beacon of light

Since they are closing way earlier, isn't it possible to wait for them to close and bring back the girl instead of barfine?
Old 14-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaykan View Post
Since they are closing way earlier, isn't it possible to wait for them to close and bring back the girl instead of barfine?
Possible. need to try to ask. Not all will go with you after closing especially those who don't do LT ones. And also you only get to choose the leftovers
Old 15-12-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Ya I also keen to know
Aimed this daisy nuru for long time Liao. Haven't tried yet
Maybe I'll try today. It's one of the places with more selection. Popped by the other night to view the girls. Have like 8 girls available but none for my liking that night
Wah you are damn lucky to be there right now. How's everything over there? Worth all the PCR trouble to go?
Old 15-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah you are damn lucky to be there right now. How's everything over there? Worth all the PCR trouble to go?
Diff people diff expectations. For me it's worth it as there is nothing else to do at home. The lack of Chinese tourist here makes it very enjoyable
Old 16-12-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Sound like you first time in BKK bro. Your SOP same as been olways. Girls wan LD because they hav a quota how many need to get one month. Only earn money after get quota. Barfine was always there. Difference between your beer and lady drink 10 bath and surprise you drink same 1000 bath as lady. 5 and 5. Wild an crazy.

Nuru is next level? How next level beyond same soapy or nuru or BFed puying? Your nuru have vibe up hoohoo is it?

Enjoy ownself but nuthin new under the neon lights.
Think you mis-read.

He had 6 beers at 100 baht each and bought 7 x 200 baht LDs.
Old 16-12-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

There are many options to play and chiong in bkk now, just that places like Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, RCA, Thermae, Hwai Kwang MPs etc are no longer the same as their former glory days before pre-Covid.

Many of the girls working at such establishments have gone online and working under okts. I've shared tbis before in previous post. There are still parlours open, albeit the smaller ones at the various Sukhkumvit Sois if you are downtown. If you want to go the big soapy MPs, should be opening in mid-Jan. Heard many of the working girls can't wait to go back to work at these big MPs.

If looking for nightclubs beyond midnight, there are still places but not downtown bkk. I also hear selective G-clubs are open, but not able to verify since not into such joints.

I'm sure many are looking forward to the re-opening of nightlife in bkk from mid-Jan, but that would also mean higher prices as tourists flock back to bkk. If you go now and do research, you can find plenty of gems at reasonable rates to keep you company for short time, long time or ON.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1