The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/
Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking, looks very similar to photos on the website
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 Feels like natural Ds
Massage 6/10 passable at 6 because of hard type
Sensual: 6/10

First time posting a MR here.

Visited Fei Fei today, first impressions were pretty good. Friendly and chatty girl with a pretty solid figure and pleasant looking face. She was chatty throughout and sensual was good. I seem to have pretty good chemistry with her. Roaming appears to be restricted but I believe with a bit more familiarity she will open up.

Everything was going well until the bro after me called saying he's arrived. That's a full 30 mins ahead! Come on I know you're horny but no need to be so kanchiong also... After that the session started going downhill but I wouldn't blame it entirely on Fei Fei. She was quite shocked also and seemed genuinely apologetic. After that also no more mood to continue so just cut the session short to about 40 mins. She was apologising all the while and promised that she'll make it up to me the next time I visit her.

Overall: Nice girl that's willing to please but I guess she needs better customer management skills. Not sure if i'll rtm next time.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post

Everything was going well until the bro after me called saying he's arrived. That's a full 30 mins ahead! Come on I know you're horny but no need to be so kanchiong also... After that the session started going downhill but I wouldn't blame it entirely on Fei Fei. She was quite shocked also and seemed genuinely apologetic. After that also no more mood to continue so just cut the session short to about 40 mins. She was apologising all the while and promised that she'll make it up to me the next time I visit her.

Overall: Nice girl that's willing to please but I guess she needs better customer management skills. Not sure if i'll rtm next time.
She cut short the session at 40 minutes? Totally no-go behaviour.

The guy after you also not 自动.

Lastly, you should stand your ground. He came earlier his problem, let him wait.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenes87 View Post
Her friend is who ?

Youzi. Going back next week anyway...
Old 15-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Lastly, you should stand your ground. He came earlier his problem, let him wait.
Yeah, ground rules, ground rules. Came early, suck it up and wait for your appointment time. Came late, also be automatic abit and cut short your own time. Notice lately quite a few idiots didn't quite get the rules of engagement.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

At that point of time I thought I didn't want to make things difficult for her since she's here to do business. But on hindsight I think i was too nice already lah. Afterall i'm also a paying customer. Oh well.. maybe i'll have better luck with other MLs next time haha
Old 15-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
At that point of time I thought I didn't want to make things difficult for her since she's here to do business. But on hindsight I think i was too nice already lah. Afterall i'm also a paying customer. Oh well.. maybe i'll have better luck with other MLs next time haha

Actually if the customer who came earlier didn't pester her by texting/calling her more than once while waiting, he didn't do anything wrong.

Yes, ultimately your kindness is responsible for the not-so-nice feeling you had post-session.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jayjaycee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think her boobs are enhanced, is big but the bottom part is hard, feels like there’s a lump inside?
Old 15-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jayjaycee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/
Looks: 6/10 Not my type
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage 6/10 passable at 6 because of hard type
Sensual: 4/10

Did some frowning when HJ and was being told not to be rough when i haven't touch anything yet... that's a kill switch for me. Used phone quite often.
And i'm not sure is it just me but i notice that the towel i laid on was just being adjust back as if it's for the next bro coming
RTM: No
Was referring to this..
think her boobs are enhanced?
Old 15-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaycee View Post
Was referring to this..
think her boobs are enhanced?
Soft enough to my touch, so it didn't matter to me. But unlikely to visit again for other reasons.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

Sensual: 4/10

Did some frowning when HJ and was being told not to be rough when i haven't touch anything yet... that's a kill switch for me. Used phone quite often.
And i'm not sure is it just me but i notice that the towel i laid on was just being adjust back as if it's for the next bro coming
RTM: No
Ok, I having 2nd thoughts about trying her.... thanks bro!
Old 15-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually if the customer who came earlier didn't pester her by texting/calling her more than once while waiting, he didn't do anything wrong.

Yes, ultimately your kindness is responsible for the not-so-nice feeling you had post-session.
Normally customer just inform that we earlyand reach. Let the girl know. So will be able to enjoy the full 60mins
Old 15-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If customer comes early and send just one text to inform ML, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Why should it spoil the mood? In fact , the onus is on the ML to tell the customer to wait till his appointed time. That's the common thing to do. All parties should understand.

I've been early on many occasions and informed with a text. .. if ML free, she'll tell me to go up. If not, ML just replies saying not ready and still busy. Simple. All the APs do that.

So I don't understand how it can spoil the mood.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Btw can someone recommend a looker with BBBJ? Else I go back find mimi...
Wah so much new talent and so little time!

Been busy with work clearing all the usual year end nonsense like appraisals and shit. Had to even miss out on a unsolicited Natalie slot that she cold call msged me out of the blue on Tuesday! Have to make it up to her.....but that's another story.

Finally found some time to get some TLC today and went to see Mi Mi. I tell ya her work ethic is incredible. No phone calls, undivided attention from the initial bath to the assisted towel dry to the unrushed out of this world BBBJ & CIM.

Her post BBBJ clean up and massage are something you can get used to. But the conversation in her limited English and my horrible Mandarin was interesting to say the least.

She was actually quite annoyed I had not seen her in a few weeks and asked if she was not pretty enough for me to visit as often any more!

Even more was the fact that she was so cross that she could not get mini-me to come a second time, that she saw as her own mission failure!

Never have I come across someone this dedicated. I had planned to visit one of the new lasses I've KIV-ed on my list this Sunday but I committed to another session with Mi Mi before I left .

I'm under no illusions that I'm just one of the myriad of clients she's had but I can't explain how she's torn down my defences. She keeps hinting that she's going to go home sooner than later...crap I'm really gonna miss her when/if she finally does.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very simple for the ML to handle this: she doesn't reply/answer till 5 mins before his session.
Old 16-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
RTHH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
Just tried 朱朱 & the experience is superb!
Location can be a turn off for those who goes by public. Nice small room and she stay alone.
IMHO, she is much prettier than the photos. I was greeted with a hug & proceed with shower. She blows me for awhile during shower and looking up on me makes my flag up!
Her massage was consider good with deceny strength but duration was short and she proceed with foreplay. BM & PM was sensational & her moaning was irresistable. Her hot & cold bbbj was superb! We finish off with fake cowboy fj.
She is going BTC nxt week & will be back in a few mths time after cny. My cup of tea & a gem not to be missed. ^_^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1