The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
do you nego with her ? or just happen naturally ?
I think she got good feel for me and also I think I caught her at the right time becoz I rem she going RTC so I always have a condom in my wallet just in case; we were petting heavily the usual foreplay before HJ and I manage to arouse her then just pop the question and she agree! It was memorable...much better than paid FL as it was like dating your gf and finally she give in to you..
Old 14-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Bros, any intro to MLs who can do 1 hour juagen? Regular with XH previously but want to try someone new. Please PM if not convenient to discuss here, thanks
Old 14-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Good BJ can't really be taught or trained.
With due respect, one of my old regulars previously told me otherwise. She even pointed out an example, the bbbj gargling method (which some bros have experienced it before), which of course the technique must be taught, nobody can be “born into knowing it” as she put it.
She also add it but of course nothing is free in the world, many MLs will not know how to do it, you must work in those “highly trained joints” before, then they will impart to you.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
With due respect, one of my old regulars previously told me otherwise. She even pointed out an example, the bbbj gargling method (which some bros have experienced it before), which of course the technique must be taught, nobody can be “born into knowing it” as she put it.
She also add it but of course nothing is free in the world, many MLs will not know how to do it, you must work in those “highly trained joints” before, then they will impart to you.
Well, end of the day no matter how "highly skilled" the ML is, you still feel uncomfortable about it because of certain aspects, do you still think it'sa good BJ? And that would be just specific to you because you feel it's too forceful or too soft, whatever reasons.

Simply pointing out that there are more aspects to a good BJ then just "skill". If you are into the skill and technique bit, that's your preference. Technicalities wise I won't know because I don't give BJs.

It just has to feel right for me. An unforgettable BBBJ this year was by a Filipino girl picked up at a pub in Manila by the way. A simple BJ can be as pleasurable just that she needs to have the desire to pleasure you.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think Tianniu resembles her?

Old 14-11-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Do you think Tianniu resembles her?

Not really in terms of physical looks. Maybe in terms of feel, a little similar. She still exudes a bit of a GND feel although more womanly. TN has softer rounder features.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
when you guys say unlock a ML, do you guys pay more than the usual quote price ? if so by how much ? or doesnt even need to pay at all ?
I don’t pay but I will bring her out and treat her well ... knowing she is not asking Anything in return .
Old 14-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TN has softer rounder features.

This is what's stopping me from finding her again. Her friend has sharper features.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Visited Zoya today. Her place is very unconventional and will pose a problem for bros who don't drive. Getting into her nest is also troublesome for a first timer. Once open door, I was a bit underwhelmed by her looks. Took a quick bath and started massage. Boy her massage skill is damn good, her 踩背 is damn solid and her massage hits all the right point. I don't think anyone in the current stable can match her massage skills. She broke the ice easily, telling lots of corny jokes and anecdotes about horny customers. I was constantly laughing at her jokes. Her look slowly grew on me and by the time HJ starts, I was smitten by her. Her body is to die for; perky ass, slim waist and perfectly shaped boobs. But she has alot of restrictions and she hold her ground. Normally vanillas leave me hanging in the air, but I was sextified with Zoya despite her super plan vanilla service. Will definitely RTM again, her massage skills are on par with MP.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is what's stopping me from finding her again. Her friend has sharper features.
Haha. Can't help that lah, it's the way she looks. The less threatening features might appear more approachable to many. In person, she is more Lian than she looks, when you start to know her.

Oh, visited a relatively lanky SYT today. Not too bad, overall feel. Give my FR in a while.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Visited Zoya today. Her place is very unconventional and will pose a problem for bros who don't drive. Getting into her nest is also troublesome for a first timer. Once open door, I was a bit underwhelmed by her looks. Took a quick bath and started massage. Boy her massage skill is damn good, her 踩背 is damn solid and her massage hits all the right point. I don't think anyone in the current stable can match her massage skills. She broke the ice easily, telling lots of corny jokes and anecdotes about horny customers. I was constantly laughing at her jokes. Her look slowly grew on me and by the time HJ starts, I was smitten by her. Her body is to die for; perky ass, slim waist and perfectly shaped boobs. But she has alot of restrictions and she hold her ground. Normally vanillas leave me hanging in the air, but I was sextified with Zoya despite her super plan vanilla service. Will definitely RTM again, her massage skills are on par with MP.
Very similar to my experience. I visited Zoya after seeing Vardy's MR. Will just add on some points.

I think this location may pose some inconvenience even for drivers, it bothered me somewhat.

Face is about 7P standard, won't reject, but certainly underwhelming at first look. But it does grow on me as the session progresses, probably due to the personality and chemistry.

Massage is top grade, better than Aimee, 7P, Sally.

Boobs are perfect, as good as Hebe's. Do take note that her ad did not state topless and autoroam, so its not a given.

Best value for massage-main category in my opinion at $100.

RTM: Yes.

My rotation now is Zoya and Hebe.
Old 15-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

xiaoyi not around if not which ml can match her. maybe you never experiences a steeping good massage before that give you a feeling of solid massage
if dun use stepping? can she massage better than sally?
free hand stepping not safe some more if the bed is the soft type
Old 15-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

MR for a recent commando visit to Meng Meng

https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-meng-massage/

Location is in a familiar place, east side and near MRT. I kinda like this area.

The rest I will use a point system which I didn't use for a while.

Looks and figure (8/10): True blue SYT, early 20s, most alike to the vid (15% discount from photos, without makeup). Not for boob lovers, overall a slim lanky body with a gorgeous butt, lanky long legs. Does grow on you after a while.

Massage (6.5/10): Pretty decent for an amateur, with some moments of one handed but ok lah, no one handed in sensual.

Sensual and Roaming (8/10): This scores pretty high on my chart. Nice light fingers, very tinklish, teases the little brother well with very light touches while I am lying face down. Before turning around, she went to the wardrobe to get rubber, took a peek at the hind view. Really gorgeous fleshy butt, flesh abalone and a curvy figure. Stimulating! Roaming strength once turn over is 4G+, lots of licking and rubbing and she seems to enjoy all that with low purring groans. Small B-cups with raisin nipples (YUMMY).

BJ (7/10): Decent. Done with a plastic bag condom, seems to be one of the new things, machiam like a transparent plastic bag condom shape. Anyway a normal condom (thin one) does have better feel. Effort put in during BJ while I paint her in 69. Presented with a fresh hairless pussy, a bouncy butt to grobe.

Overall: Nice girl willing to please. Initially I waited awhile before going up as the previous customer was late. She still give me the full hour. Ended the session with chit chat and nice head massage.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha. Can't help that lah, it's the way she looks. The less threatening features might appear more approachable to many. In person, she is more Lian than she looks, when you start to know her.
Yea the way she talks a bit liannish which to me is quite cute lol.. Honestly, she's pretty, but there are prettier ones. But it's her overall package that keeps me wanting to go back even though it's a bit far for me..

All the talks of her not coming back is making me a bit sad, yet happy for her if she can lead a new life back home. Really my favourite and I'm gonna regret not visiting her more T.T
Old 15-11-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Found a Thai FL massage at G area. Power! Young, pretty and service good.
High GFE, Looks 8.5/10, Hj sensational. Interested can pm me for her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1