The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha recently spend too much time and $$ at cat50. Really becoming an addiction sia until OKT also shock at frequency of my visits.

I not loaded enough to be ah pa leh.

Trying to reduce my cheonging now.
Wah which Cat50 WL's kanghu so good that will make you RTF so frequently?
I hope you're not one of those uncles that will clock 4x sessions just to "chat" with Cat40/50 WLs hor!

1.5 years ago I went to try my first Viet Cat50.
Of course not first time try VB lah.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Heading to Phuket soon. Just checking if there are any blowjob bars around?
Old 09-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah which Cat50 WL's kanghu so good that will make you RTF so frequently?
I hope you're not one of those uncles that will clock 4x sessions just to "chat" with Cat40/50 WLs hor!

1.5 years ago I went to try my first Viet Cat50.
Of course not first time try VB lah.
Aiyah I go find non angpai girl, nobody write FR and fight for her attention with me one la.. Haha..

GL cannot win bkk la.. Long time never go liao.. U still there ah?

Most recent trip was to Ao Nang, their AGG sibei fucked up sia.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
alee is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear all bros,

I’m going to Phuket in december and it’s been more than 10 years since my last visit. So I hope bros here can update me on the cheonging scene there. Appreciate your inputs.

Such as is there a soapy massage there? Where to find gals, don’t mind paying a bit more?

Shopping wise is there any night market?

Thank you in advance. Cheers
Old 11-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alee View Post
Dear all bros,

I’m going to Phuket in december and it’s been more than 10 years since my last visit. So I hope bros here can update me on the cheonging scene there. Appreciate your inputs.

Such as is there a soapy massage there? Where to find gals, don’t mind paying a bit more?

Shopping wise is there any night market?

Thank you in advance. Cheers

Actually if u search this forum, or google, or search youtube, can find lot of info on all your questions. And many up to date info.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I’m Phuket now, got girl from dating site quote me 2000bhat ST, 3000bhat LT
see like ok
Old 13-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got go the Wake Up Adult Club in phuket b4? Is it like thaiger show at patpong, do all the stupid thing with pussy kind?

I read the ang mo reviews they say good to see once and if dun like that stuff dun go.

I go all the patpong show b4 and go ktv, so i asking if any of the reviews realli like noob review or actually for the seasoned samsters not worth money
Old 25-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seeking advice/contact.

planning a bach party in phuket in the coming months.

anyone knows any contact of a tour guide there that can intro you to the sleazy places?
Old 25-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
anyone knows any contact of a tour guide there that can intro you to the sleazy places?
Sure have.

Tuk tuk driver can hold your hand.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
Anyone got go the Wake Up Adult Club in phuket b4? Is it like thaiger show at patpong, do all the stupid thing with pussy kind?

I read the ang mo reviews they say good to see once and if dun like that stuff dun go.

I go all the patpong show b4 and go ktv, so i asking if any of the reviews realli like noob review or actually for the seasoned samsters not worth money
Only if you are a newbie, then you may be curious.
If you have seen this, May be worth for a repeat.

As one very knowledgeable brother had pointed out just weeks ago, for a long while one bar in Soi Cowboy Bangkok had this show nightly without specific charge. ( The bar may be named Lone Star or Long Gun ) Merely a beer or two at normal pricing is all required. Not sure if this bar is doing the same now.

As far as men-women sex show goes, Pattaya had had such feature. Not cheap though.
Old 28-11-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LeongTan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just came back from phuket. After a week of bar hopping I got to say that the best in phuket are Loox and Suzy. We tried the other pubs like Exotic, Suzy Wongs but they couldn't compare to the first 2.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeongTan View Post
Just came back from phuket. After a week of bar hopping I got to say that the best in phuket are Loox and Suzy. We tried the other pubs like Exotic, Suzy Wongs but they couldn't compare to the first 2.
suzy and suzy wongs not same same ar?
Old 11-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro knows where can i get sidegra or kamagra etc in phuket? Are they selling in those small pharmacy along the streets like bangla rd?
Old 18-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Only if you are a newbie, then you may be curious.
If you have seen this, May be worth for a repeat.

As one very knowledgeable brother had pointed out just weeks ago, for a long while one bar in Soi Cowboy Bangkok had this show nightly without specific charge. ( The bar may be named Lone Star or Long Gun ) Merely a beer or two at normal pricing is all required. Not sure if this bar is doing the same now.

As far as men-women sex show goes, Pattaya had had such feature. Not cheap though.
It is Long Gun. no idea whether they are still operating as before. seldom visit gogobars nowadays.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bobylee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last year I went there I got to know a pretty girl from a Family Mart. She became a super awesome companion for 3 nights. She allowed photo for keepsake and even posed for me. And the best part - not a single baht forked out. My friend got lucky with a local non worker too. Another friend had to pay bc he picked up a FL but good deal - 1500 only and she gave him 3 nights! Cheap cheap good good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1