The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

I'm coming hooooommmmeeeee......

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
I'm coming hooooommmmeeeee......
All mm taking off/leaves...
Old 23-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All mm taking off/leaves...
NBz... I intend to find one good one on the first night, keep it for another, and then BF a DD's babe for the last nite... sounds like a plan??

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NBz... I intend to find one good one on the first night, keep it for another, and then BF a DD's babe for the last nite... sounds like a plan??
What are your confirmed dates?
Old 24-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

DD still good? quite a few feedbacks lately that you no longer get PSE (except cake). It's kinda sad John kenna chased out liao, he's real professional taking care of DD.

Hope bros going patts have a great time there I still waiting for mine in 3weeks time
Old 24-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
DD still good? quite a few feedbacks lately that you no longer get PSE (except cake). It's kinda sad John kenna chased out liao, he's real professional taking care of DD.

Hope bros going patts have a great time there I still waiting for mine in 3weeks time
I hear that there is 2 DDs now , but need to verify during songkran
Old 24-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I hear that there is 2 DDs now , but need to verify during songkran
you there during songkran? which days?

I only know there's 2 DD websites, the original ddpataya one belongs to Mike's previous partner. 2 sides of the stories, but the 3rd side which is the truth I don't know.

But John was said to be chased out by Mike, which I think is pitiful. John was a really nice hardworking guy.

Mike is using DDthailand website now, so any booking done on the previous website will not get reply.

If really got a new DD let me know. Thanks

Maybe I'll have a look at le carre blanc, since it quite near Chaiyapoon.

Any bro try le private on lengkee? Asian can go in?
Old 24-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

Coming in on 7th apr.

Old 25-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:

Coming in on 7th apr.

Wow swee i will be there waiting for you!

Bro naemlo, will call you when i reach there

with the amount of Singaporeans i hear going to Patts around this period, its gonna be interesting "not" to see Korea/Japs/Russian/Arabs the majority crowd for a change hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 25-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
you there during songkran? which days?

I only know there's 2 DD websites, the original ddpataya one belongs to Mike's previous partner. 2 sides of the stories, but the 3rd side which is the truth I don't know.

But John was said to be chased out by Mike, which I think is pitiful. John was a really nice hardworking guy.

Mike is using DDthailand website now, so any booking done on the previous website will not get reply.

If really got a new DD let me know. Thanks

Maybe I'll have a look at le carre blanc, since it quite near Chaiyapoon.

Any bro try le private on lengkee? Asian can go in?
I will be there for the 19th parade and then a few more days. Anyone want to meet me MUST buy me one ping pong ball! 5555555 We can set a place and time and see who turns up, like Caraven 21st April 9pm

Anyway not sure about the rest as I think these are afternon places? Wanted to explore the hill as well but something always got in the way or just too lazy.

You mention two DD websites ; the new one is from the guy who left. I dont really use thier services althought I used their previous Bangkok's Marc edition. I hear they are both just as good.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Reminder to all that some of the agogos hold their ADD during songkran. I know for a fact that Peppermint group - Happy , Peppermit , Bacarra , Beach Club , Caraven are closed on 18th April Nite.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Doesnt sound appealing to me.

http://www.pattayagogos.com

Carré Blanc Le Club
Private club. Previously Stupid Cupid & Pantry Bar

Review by Xitroen, July 2010: A Friendly Warning

But some three weeks ago the sign changed and it became Le Carré Blanc, The White Square in English. I knew nothing about this bar at the time, but later I spotted it in a free French newspaper. I learned from an advertisement that it is a French bar and a private club. And in Pattaya, private club means unbridled sex... And that is what you seek, is it not, my fellow perverts?

For English speakers who do not know France, the white square is a French institution that no longer exists but remains in the collective memory of many men approaching their fifties. The white square was introduced on French television in March 1961, shortly after the airing of the film The Execution, by Maurice Cazeneuve. The film featured a few seconds of a female nude. Shame! And to see a nipple under De Gaulle was taboo! No joke!...

Which means that, today, only the French understand the meaning of the name of this club ... The name is not entirely original though as some bars and discos also use the name in France.

So last night I went there at 23h. On entering all the girls turned to me and purred hello and welcome, almost like a choir singing... hardly discreet... But I loved it!

Maybe a little curious though as it is not often that Pattaya customers are so well received and with such warmth! The place is relatively small, with a cozy atmosphere. On entering, you see the bar, it is square (but not white!). Towards the back left are large comfortable black sofas with small glass tables and screens to hide a little of what's happening there in the name of discretion.

In front of the bar are some small round tables. Everything is simple and clean. The atmosphere is provided by dimmed lights which are very relaxing on the eyes. Good music (sometimes French) and not too loud to talk without having to scream, unlike some other places ...

The principle of the Le Carré Blanc is simple: you can do anything you want with whom you want, where you want and however you want.

Before I left I visited the rooms that are well kept and clean, nothing more to say there.

I paid 300 baht for the Barfine, 500 to the girl and for the drinks, everything is very reasonable and honest. Here they do not fuck the customer, just the opposite ...

News from HJ, June 2010: Fun in the Club

According to the sign and a notice on the bar door said that it was open from 1pm to midnight but the door was locked and curtained. There was also a notice on the door to say it was a private club.

At another nearby Bar I was informed that it had changed hands and that the new managers were French and had been running the Telephone Bar.

Many people were complaining about the beer prices and the lady drinks at 150bt each but that none of the ladies wore underwear and they would strip off for fun in the Bar if the customer paid the 300bt Bar fine.

It would appear that most of the customers are French and the ladies older ones from the Telephone Bar.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Songkran 2012 in Pattaya! 18 April and 19 April... Here are some of last year's pictures.

sorry the 2 girls were the infamous Silom Trio that took their tops off and caused such a sensation last year!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 17
funtastick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, have some fr to share

went to honey soapy, girl selection was above average, picked one girl

action was sop, after action ended, we started to talk

she told me she used to work in a house in geylang lorong for 2-3 years (i forgot the street), and was one of the ang pai there

i was very shocked when i hear this, and she told me she was overworked when working in sg compared to here

pls up my points if you like this short fr
Old 04-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Songkran 1 week away. Hope all bros at Patts then will have lots of wet wet fun Be safe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1