The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yalor .. i oso duno got new .. okt nvr say .. my reg oso wun say... lucky got ultraman must ask fatty to show all the new gers...

aiya .. u duno ultraman meh ... he butterfly everywhere .. i told him many times laew.. zhaoshu mai dee... cannot anyhow bonk .. gers not like eat buffet ...but he dun care.
Lol maybe thats why. Nvm lah try my luck..
Old 04-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Wow, got new girls already? Time for re-visit ... what is the reason you think the service drop? To me, the viets here are still the best chance of getting a good one. PM if you don't wanna state it out here.
They are abit scared to do certain type of actions. My last visit to 2041, g7 give me catbath and immediately wipe me off with tissues. G6 immediately gave me cbj. Hopefully service starts to improve again.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Heard from G8 new girls are 19(i think),22, and 88. Got 1 more forgot. I only remember 22 and 88 clearly cos they double digit.
anything on the new girls .. their looks n body tall short s m l razor bro ..
Old 04-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehhhhh no leh sorry. Havent got down to try yet. But got beo tio G88 looks syt.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rdkp11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L20H41 (Convert to Viet House)

Will be heading down try the new blood. Prolly 88
Old 04-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Ehhhhh no leh sorry. Havent got down to try yet. But got beo tio G88 looks syt.
mm... 88 22 both either syt or chio.. dats y u only can remb these 2 sibo..
Old 04-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha lol. Honestly i only managed to see 88. The rest didnt get chance to see
Old 04-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rdkp11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys does 18 BBBj?
Old 04-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
They are abit scared to do certain type of actions. My last visit to 2041, g7 give me catbath and immediately wipe me off with tissues. G6 immediately gave me cbj. Hopefully service starts to improve again.
Alamak ... no fun already. Becoming like that other viet house L16H37, i call it house of cbj!

Somebody fail the regular health chk issit? That's why all scared. I was told that during their health chk it is always re-emphasized to them about all this SOP and threatened they will be sent home immediately if found infected, even for curable cases. So all scared.

What G7 scared of her own saliva ?
Old 05-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Alamak ... no fun already. Becoming like that other viet house L16H37, i call it house of cbj!

Somebody fail the regular health chk issit? That's why all scared. I was told that during their health chk it is always re-emphasized to them about all this SOP and threatened they will be sent home immediately if found infected, even for curable cases. So all scared.

What G7 scared of her own saliva ?
1 viet girl in1637 told me the same story. They are told that once kana std they will be sent back home straightaway. The girl even avoid loght kiss as doctor told her kiss also can transmit std.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
1 viet girl in1637 told me the same story. They are told that once kana std they will be sent back home straightaway. The girl even avoid loght kiss as doctor told her kiss also can transmit std.

Maybe that explains why no many restrictions these days
Old 06-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Maybe that explains why no many restrictions these days
jing orr... u tried urself ?
or hear from who one...
for me... its biz as usual with my regular ..
Old 06-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Tried G1 Julia just now.

Looks 6/10
Boobs 6/10 a cup. she's skinny
CBJ 5/10
FJ 6/10
GFE 5/10
RTF No

She a nice girl. No angry face throughout the session. Very happy. Keep asking me if i got girlfriend or wife. And why i dont have one. Only problem is she's way too skinny and got no skill in bed.

Went after work just now and only 1 girl in the tank ... G1. Bo pian, horny and her body and height looks acceptable, so just take and try.

As for my rating, wow, she's a new low for this house. Her attitude is ok, but the session felt very mechanically sequenced and rushed.

Getting CBJ by itself is already bad ... but her CBJ was terrible! Spent more time wiping off the cd with tissues than blowing, and that also just covered the tip and lips barely touching. Honestly, I felt nothing though her head bobbed up and down, at first I thought my dick had gone numb.

Kissing got some restriction, she told me scared of getting bitten during heat of the moment

Only good thing was her slim, white, girlish body and nice ass ... best position for her is doggie, cos no need to see her face , can imagine fucking a PRC XMM.

The moment I released she straightaway go shower and dressed. Her english and chinese wasn't too good so that limited conversation. Also asked me got wife or not, and she volunteer be my wife for the session.

RTF : Absolute NO. Wasted money. Should have gone next door to 2038.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blah204 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried G5 last week
Choose her from the posse of girls cos felt like taking something a little more tan that day. Went for $80 45 min given wanted some service

Went into the room and was led to the waterbed..stripped and she said my bod look like Indian but face Chinese
I just laughed n said I was Japanese..she then continued to apply the dove soap on my body and then slid her body on my back..then flip over and continued soapy on my front..running her pussy against my cock now n I felt v excited

I was then led to bed where she performed cat bath and then wanted to CBJ..I said I didn't like it and if we can do without and she obliged..v gd suction n sensual licking

Then finally i capped on and fucked missionary doggie and front..the overall excitement generated was enough to make me cum in 10 mins..she was happy to hug me after the deed was done and we left after the phone call indicating 45 mins came

She might have liked me so svc was one of the best ever for an $80 bonk..on my way down saw 18 and 88 which look pretty chio to try..some other guys pls FR
Old 07-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah204 View Post
Tried G5 last week
I was then led to bed where she performed cat bath and then wanted to CBJ..I said I didn't like it and if we can do without and she obliged..v gd suction n sensual licking
saw 18 and 88 which look pretty chio to try..some other guys pls FR
g5 hav good french bo..
waoo .. gud to hear it from someone who actually tried n not juz hearsay hearsay then assume this n that... ah fun u got read bo ..
g88 looks gnd .. tempting indeed ah fun go try see bbb or cbj la

Last edited by bonkning; 07-09-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1