The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 0
2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster2735yuhang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Coming back to this list

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage

17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

Made an ppt w Wei Wei the day before......no replies when I reach.....nearly walk off after waiting for 10 mins....then she called n said she overslept.

Went up and saw an uncle sitting outside her apartment...should be her neighbour.....went in and saw Wei Wei....looks really different from the pics posted. Start to have 2nd thoughts.....mention to her there is a man outside n I dun feel comfy...she said I can leave if not comfy.
So I left.

Tried for Lucy since she is around that area.....as usual no response.

Decided to try Qian Qian.....quite last minute as she stays another area.

The apt was really posh.....but what irks me was the dirty toilet bowl....

Massage nothing to shout about (not in nude)....n she was wechatting w her friend....while chatting she told me she is leaving in 1 week time.
Alarm bells.....coz usually MLs will be damn bochap as they are leaving.
As I guessed correctly....
I had to request her to remove her panties during the sensual n she did it reluctantly.
She tried to maintain a distance while wanting to jerk me off faster...
(I choose no BJ option)

Her body really not that nice n can feel stretch marks at the tummy n at the buttocks. Touch also sian...not smooth so not steam feeling.

GFE n playability pretty low....but she did let me fondle her pussy....which is damn bushy.

Everything done in about 30 mins....so I took a longer closing shower......probably not very bang for bucks.

Probably should have went back trying Carol/Yuki.
Linda is still 1 of the best after try out few others,Molly is totally out with fake photo.

https://samsforum.com/showt...ighlight=linda
Old 11-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Couple of weeks back, some bros mentioned SS is back. Thanks for the info.
http://sglonelyguys.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

She quickly can recognized me from afar me, after 2 years! Thumbs up. Hahaha.

Her massage is still one of the best I ever have. The hdly and jg are just heavenly. Glad she is back. Stays alone. Although discreet enuff, but bros, pls dun loiter around when waiting. She has her restriction, so pls respect her. I am there for a great massage.
This SS is from ltd previously?
Old 11-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Coming back to this list

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage

17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

Made an ppt w Wei Wei the day before......no replies when I reach.....nearly walk off after waiting for 10 mins....then she called n said she overslept.

Went up and saw an uncle sitting outside her apartment...should be her neighbour.....went in and saw Wei Wei....looks really different from the pics posted. Start to have 2nd thoughts.....mention to her there is a man outside n I dun feel comfy...she said I can leave if not comfy.
So I left.

Tried for Lucy since she is around that area.....as usual no response.

Decided to try Qian Qian.....quite last minute as she stays another area.

The apt was really posh.....but what irks me was the dirty toilet bowl....

Massage nothing to shout about (not in nude)....n she was wechatting w her friend....while chatting she told me she is leaving in 1 week time.
Alarm bells.....coz usually MLs will be damn bochap as they are leaving.
As I guessed correctly....
I had to request her to remove her panties during the sensual n she did it reluctantly.
She tried to maintain a distance while wanting to jerk me off faster...
(I choose no BJ option)

Her body really not that nice n can feel stretch marks at the tummy n at the buttocks. Touch also sian...not smooth so not steam feeling.

GFE n playability pretty low....but she did let me fondle her pussy....which is damn bushy.

Everything done in about 30 mins....so I took a longer closing shower......probably not very bang for bucks.

Probably should have went back trying Carol/Yuki.
Well, could really be your number that Lucy didn't respond in the first place. Also could be due to your record or none of it that the MLs don't treat you so well.

Bro, your standard would be pretty high. Usually have to manage the expectations on difference and realised photos are always beautify. Think if you are looking fir 100% alike very difficult ba, Yuki inclided probably. It's only about managing expectations.

Going back doesn't neccessary means bad service. Qian Qian maybe, since probably she is pretty tired liao. Treat like dirt and don't expect them to be nice. My opinions only. Hehe.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
hmm...cant recall. I started with her during shanghaifun era.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Anyone tried Angel?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=667366?

How's her massage and JG?
Old 11-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Anyone tried contacting Yuki/Carol recently (like for the past few days)? Not getting any reply. Used to have reply but couldn't find a suitable time previously. Or she currently on holidays or something?
Smsed her and she said she was on a break. How long I don't know u can keep trying
Old 11-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Din know vera know jg. If not will surely visit her. I manage to book her a couple of times but chose to visit other ml I sms simultaneously in the end. She is one of the few that will reply back politely even after I told her I had already confirmed my appt with other ml. Anybody knows if she will be coming back again?
Highly unlikely. Spoke to her quite a lot back then I think she wants to stop after quite some time in the trade. She's one of the few who can really converse with intellect and knows how to please a man at the same time but I also think she deserves better. Prob can start a biz and settle down back home, wish her all the best even though I miss her too :'(
Old 11-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, could really be your number that Lucy didn't respond in the first place. Also could be due to your record or none of it that the MLs don't treat you so well.

Bro, your standard would be pretty high. Usually have to manage the expectations on difference and realised photos are always beautify. Think if you are looking fir 100% alike very difficult ba, Yuki inclided probably. It's only about managing expectations.

Going back doesn't neccessary means bad service. Qian Qian maybe, since probably she is pretty tired liao. Treat like dirt and don't expect them to be nice. My opinions only. Hehe.
Well... expectations are formed when pictures are too PS-ed and people see positive MRs. Qian2 and Wei2 are definitely overrated.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 11-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Smsed her and she said she was on a break. How long I don't know u can keep trying
Oh. She replied you today she taking a break?
Old 11-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the latest round of FRs from bros here. Will adjust the list as and when there is more negative or positive FRs.

Always remember the pics u see are normally photoshopped, basic stats like height/weight/boob size/age are also not 100% accurate.

Expectations > Actual experience = Disappointment

So take all the reviews here with a pinch of salt.

Chiong well bros
Old 11-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Well... expectations are formed when pictures are too PS-ed and people see positive MRs. Qian2 and Wei2 are definitely overrated.
Well to put in a fair word. Photos are always PS-ed. I wouldn't considered theirs too PS-ed. Look carefully and you still can see slight tummy as such. 70-80% is good enough by today standards as you see much worse all the time in my opinions.

Manage your expectations. You won't get models here for what you pay for. Chongster bros shld understand this rule quite well.

Services are based on interaction. Treat with respect and you are treated back the same. Had my own share of bad experiences to tell the diff.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Oh. She replied you today she taking a break?
Sorry I asked last Friday not today. Not sure if she is still on break, could be busy not convenient to reply?
Old 11-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goryu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, im a newbie here.
Any recommendation for syt massage with sensual n bj or either syt with good massage skills w/o bj?
For sensual and bj i narrow down summer, momo and carol and for gd massage skills however i hv no leads,

Appreciate your help and info on this,

Thank you all 😆
Old 11-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Not dat SS.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 11-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/tang-tang-massage/

Gave her a try the other day.

Confirm SYT, smooth body, delicious small Bs. Nice character and talkative.

BUT.. skills fail. Both piano and mechanical.

No RTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1