The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
My Wife's Boss, My Mistress

After reading so many encounters by bros, it really got my creative juices running. I am posting some events that happened after I got remarried.

Disclaimer: This is not 100% true events but a mixture of fact and fiction.

Chapter 1

A bit of history so as to put brothers here in the correct frame of mind. People, time and places are changed to protect those involved as well as to maintain their privacy.

I recently got remarried last year and my wife is a malaysian, working in a drug company as a sale manager. We met in a Sales Convention here in Singapore and hooked up. That story will remain untold. To cut the long story short, I was invited to a company dinner as my wife doesn't want to sit alone in a boring dinner with her boss. At that time I did not know that her boss is a female and she is a hottie.

So we dressed and I put on my best suit since I don't want my wife to be lau kui. Usually I am more comfortable in jeans and polo. We head down to Fullerton hotel in my wife car (I don't own a car since I travel more often on an airplane). Since we were early (I drove quite fast... Hehehe), I parked myself at the lobby lounge and ordered a cup of coffee while my wife go hunting to see if any of her colleagues have arrived yet.

I set myself to scan mode, looking around to see if any good looking chicks are around. Sad to say, none catches my eye. My wife came back and collected me to go to dinner. We sat down at a table with most of her colleagues. Needless to say, my eyes were roving around. People in the drug sale line will know what I mean. The girls dress to kill... My wife compared to them, actually dresses quite conservatively (but by normal standard, is already quite daring).
Old 18-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Wife's Boss, My Mistress

I was introduced to everyone around, some of them are alone, some are with their date or husband. Sometimes I wonder why, at least my wife's sales team, are mainly women??? There is one foxy lady in her late 20s (I think) by the name Rosalind, who held my hand longer than usual when we shook it. I was lastly introduced to Twinkle. Needless to say my breath was taken away slightly. She is a gorgeous looking mid 30s lady. She has chiseled cheeks making her look a bit aristocratic, maybe a bit of mixed blood. Her height is around 1.60 and she is decked out in a flaming red bare back dress that reaches almost to her butt. I catch myself before I tried too obviously trying to peek to see if I can catch her butt crack. My wife gave me a pinch to bring me back to this world again. I noticed a big diamond ring on her 4th finger so obviously she is married. However she sat alone so I guess her hubby isn't around.

Company dinner is ok to my books, nice food, good entertainment. What makes up for the evening is the way the ladies (at least those who are there by themself) trying to dig information about myself, where I am working as, how I knew my wife and so on and so forth. Most interestingly, Twinkle did not ask me any question but sat there looking at me (or is it me and my wife?) with her smoky eyes. These type of eyes are what I termed as bedroom eyes, her eyes can speak thousand words. I felt a chill run down my spine as if she is trying to gobble me up with her eyes.

I made an excuse to go to the gents and grab a much needed cigarette. I felt someone following me and it was Twinkle. She noticed that I was smoking and asked if she can bum one from me. I shoke out a cigarette and lighted it for her. Her long and manicured fingers gripped or should I say caress the cigarette while she smoked. I am hard pressed to find words to describe how she hold the ciggy, but seeing is believing. Needless to say, I am a bit turned on by the way she held it.

We smoked quietly and dumped the ciggies. I told her I am surprised to see that she is a smoker. Twinkle told me that although she work in a drug company, doesn't mean that she live a healthy life. Furthermore, her work load is quite stressful and this is one of her outlets to destress. I asked her, so what are other methods that she uses to destress as I also smoke due to stress. She looked at me with her smoky eyes and did not answer my question. I knew the answer but I did not voice it. We went back and just in time to pick up my wife and we drove home.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

Chapter 2

The following week, I got an SMS from a number I didn't know. The message goes like this: Hi, know that you are somewhat of an IT expert, wonder if you are able to help me with my home notebook? I replied asking who is this since I don't recognise the number. The reply: Twinkle. Sorry if I am disturbing you, it is alright as usually my comp is handled by my hubby. But he is away.

I replied, Sure, not a problem. But I only fool around with my computers doesn't make me an expert. At most I can tell you what is the problem but may not fix it.

I called my wife telling her about this request and she wasn't surprised as she gave her boss my number as her boss was complaining that she cannot work from home as her home comp is down and have to spend so much time in the office. I was thinking, wah... ho say liao... Goat meat delivered to tiger's den. Little did I realise that, who is the tiger and who is the goat? I made an appointment to meet Twinkle at her office carpark since I am driving my wife's car. So she can pick it up and go home while I hitch a ride with Twinkle.

Didn't realise that she is actually driving a BMW 7 series. Damn nice car... makes me wonder if I am in the correct line of Sales since I noticed a lot of high end continental cars parked in the car park. Twinkle thanked me for my time and apologise for the inconvenience caused. I replied that I am free anyway plus my wife will be working late as she is rushing out a new proposal for a new drug. I vaguely remembered that my wife need to attend some convention overseas soon due to this new product.

We drove off and head to Twinkle home. She lived in a large house (should I say mansion?) I told her that she has a nice pad, she just smiled and say it is just a roof over her head. Furthermore she didn't pay a single cent as the land was inherited from her hubby side and he paid for the rebuilding of the house.

She offered me a drink, which I only wanted ice water. She showed me around first (I supposed no matter who you are, you will always want to show off your own pad). Finally she guided me to her study where she kept her notebook. She told me the symptoms of her problem, how it either freezes or just go blank. The problem sort of went off after she tried rebooting but now it is getting worse and sometimes it refuses to work even after one full day of rest.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

I fired up her computer and it gave an assuring BIOS test screen before a short beep and boot up. Twinkle came in with a glass of ice water and she has changed to her house clothes. I guage her to be around 34B 25 32 (which i confirmed later on to be 34B 24 33) Not really proportionate but then still yummy. She told me sometimes it work fined but sometimes it just went south. Just after she said that, the computer just went blank and hanged. I noticed that her notebook's fan wasn't running even though it has been on for a while. I touched it and noticed that it is very warm. Since it is an AMD notebook, I gathered that her fan was working and the processor powered down to prevent further damage. I told her my suspicion and ask her if it is still under warranty. She told me she bought the notebook for more than 1 year so the warranty should have been expired. I suggested that since notebooks are so cheap nowadays she might as well get a newer model.

Twinkle said that she is an IT idiot and her hubby isn't much better. Wonder If I am able to give her recommendation to help her with her purchase. I told her I don't mind going shopping with her for her new comp. She sat at her desk and crossed her legs, giving me an eyeful. I noticed her looking at me while I was oggling at her legs. She asked me if I liked what I see. I swallowed and nodded. She climbed off her desk and apporach me where I sat. She climbed on to my lap, grabbed my head and kissed me right on the mouth. It wasn't just lip touching lip, but a twisting tongue flicking kiss. I hesitate a bit and kissed her back, matching tongue for tongue.

We broke for air and I told her why she did that. Twinkle said that she is usually a good gauge of character and she knows that I have been out and around playing the field. Since both of us are married, she don't mind having a bit of fun on the side. Her hubby has been away far too often and too long and she is feeling frisky.

She climbed off me and reached for my belt. Without much effort,, she unzipped me and took out my hardening cock. Wow, she breathed, you have a forminable weapon. I am going to have much fun with it. She immediately went down on my cock and eneveloped my cock in her hot mouth. I must admit, she has skill. She knows how to flick her tongue at my sensitive head, sucking with the right amount of pressure and not afraid to take my cock into her throat where she gave my cock a throat massage.

Meanwhile, my hands took off her shirt and we paused for a while as we stripped off our clothes. I pushed her to her desk and return her the favor by flicking my tongue at her clit. Her head fall back as the sensation of my painting overrode her senses. Without much effort, her pussy is wet. I rubbed my middle finger on her lubricant before inserting it into her wet vagina. I whip my finger around and Twinkle gasped as I found her g-spot. Next I just wiggled my finger at her sensitive spot bring her mewing moans out of her mouth. Suddenly, I felt a warm flow of wetness and knew she came as her body stiffened up. I climbed onto her desk and hugged herot my body. I ask if she has any condom around. She said she is trying for a baby so did not stock up but she is in her safe period so it is alright. Furthermore, she prefer it bareback since it offers more sensation.

Hearing this,, what more invitation do I need? I pushed my raging hard-on into her warm and wet depth. Twinkle gasped and clutch my arm. I slowed down and asked if I caused her any pain? She told me it is just that she never felt so full for quite a while and my thick cock is filling up her vagina. I took it slowly, moving in and out in small increments.

Soon her wetness coated my cock and is foaming at the edge of her pussy while I pounded into her. She came at least twice more before I shot my mini-me into her pulsating pussy and collasped on top of her.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

That is it for the day. Points are welcomed but not needed (Don't see the point why I need them in the first place.) But comments on my style of writing is more than welcome...
Old 18-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Frankeistine_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So which is fact and which is fiction ?
Old 18-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 19
Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

Great Story!!! Long time never see you!!! How are you?

Devil73
To Forgive & Forget,Live & Let Live...Be Happy All The Way...

Thanks to those Bros has upped my points pls kindly post something. Thanks!

Uplist :
Old 18-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

solid bro.pls keep them coming.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 18-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
wildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildcat77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more.Setting tent here.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

ya man, thatz a very fantastic and solid story.
will be setting up camp here for more.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 18-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
kiss29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiss29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it up bro.....very good start to your story.

I wonder how will you continue the story.....maybe overseas trips....maybe office sex........

Camping here for your next episode!
Old 18-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HotDog Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't comment much on your writing as I am definitely not better than you. For sure your writing has made me horny. Luckily at home now and can approach OC for help later.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for updates
Old 19-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looks like another great story from bro LeDivorcee. Camping here liao.
Old 19-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
Great Story!!! Long time never see you!!! How are you?
Been quite busy lately... often overseas and of course busy with my current mistress and wife...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1