The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The decline of Sammyboy

How does one stay sane with all these noises?

Ommm....makes me appreciate you even more.
Old 24-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Since the rep system can be easily manipulated, just remove it altogether.

So all members will not have points etc.

Change to a rating system instead.

So eg samster A posts an FR, people can either like or dislike his FR.

And when you like it, you must leave a comment and the comment must be visible to everyone including your nick.

and make it transparent so everyone knows who like or dislike the post, and what is the reason.

This is better than the current rep system where you get your points reduced and lame reason given where it's obviously clones at work.

Or having your points increased exponentially by clones.

It also puts everyone on equal footing and SOME o those with high points will no longer be able to swing their weight around or to advocate mass zapping or upping.

Only then will the forum become skewed towards truthful reviews.

Cos now each review can only be supported by more genuine comments and no samster "benefits" by a seeming increase in power or points.

Samsters will know if the individual review is reliable based on the QUALITY of the supporting comments (is it a detailed comment from a genuine contributor who really tried the girl or is it just a nod of approval which any clone account can do by liking it multiple times) as now you MUST write your comment when liking or disliking reviews.

This will also make it pointless to have clone accounts to build up armies for zapping wars and so on.

Just some rough thoughts. Feel free to suggest further improvements.
I normally will not add anything to this thread. But because BG you started bitching about the point system let us go through a number of things.

1. I will admit freely I had a flame war with you.
2. I will state without any hesitation that you deserved it.
3. You are a hypocrite.
4. You give your suggestions too freely without any thoughts.
5. You act like you are king.
6. Close sammyboy?

Let me expound on 3.

You said you didn't give two hoots about the point system, but u gamed the system by posting tonnes of av files. And asking brothers to up you. For someone who doesn't care about the point system, you jolly well wouldn't even do that.

Let us now go to point number 4.

You are like those people who give suggestions like let us ban drinking at Geylang. Sure it cuts down on some issues, but do you know whoever suggested that caused tonnes of suffering for shop owners in Geylang? You have your own agendas; so don't fucking come and disturb just because the system bit you before.

Point No 5.
I am not the only one who remembers you "shafting" your big coarse cock into WLs to cause them pain. Should I show you your own fucking post? Just because you forget why people had a problem with you doesn't mean you are a fucking saint ok? So for that two cents worth, I think you need to reevaluate your thinking quick.

Point No 6.
Who are you to encourage Boss to retire? Jesus christ. If you don't care about the forum, why are you here? Based on the history of how often you are here, you are just a fucking hypocrite and push your own agenda all the time!
Old 24-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I normally will not add anything to this thread. But because BG you started bitching about the point system let us go through a number of things.

1. I will admit freely I had a flame war with you.
2. I will state without any hesitation that you deserved it.
3. You are a hypocrite.
4. You give your suggestions too freely without any thoughts.
5. You act like you are king.
6. Close sammyboy?

Let me expound on 3.

You said you didn't give two hoots about the point system, but u gamed the system by posting tonnes of av files. And asking brothers to up you. For someone who doesn't care about the point system, you jolly well wouldn't even do that.

Let us now go to point number 4.

You are like those people who give suggestions like let us ban drinking at Geylang. Sure it cuts down on some issues, but do you know whoever suggested that caused tonnes of suffering for shop owners in Geylang? You have your own agendas; so don't fucking come and disturb just because the system bit you before.

Point No 5.
I am not the only one who remembers you "shafting" your big coarse cock into WLs to cause them pain. Should I show you your own fucking post? Just because you forget why people had a problem with you doesn't mean you are a fucking saint ok? So for that two cents worth, I think you need to reevaluate your thinking quick.

Point No 6.
Who are you to encourage Boss to retire? Jesus christ. If you don't care about the forum, why are you here? Based on the history of how often you are here, you are just a fucking hypocrite.
Ok lor.

You win lor.

You right lor.

I wrong lor.

I am a hypocrite lor. I everything also do wrong lor. Make suggestion also I am the stupid one lor.

Oh dear, I have wasted too much time here already!

Time for me to go do more productive things.

Thanks all.

Shall leave the forum to become whatever it wants
Old 24-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok lor.

You win lor.

You right lor.

I wrong lor.

I am a hypocrite lor. I everything also do wrong lor. Make suggestion also I am the stupid one lor.

Oh dear, I have wasted too much time here already!

Time for me to go do more productive things.

Thanks all.

Shall leave the forum to become whatever it wants
BG, let me put it to you this way ok? I will say it nicely. You write tonnes of FRs. Now let us see how you feel when I tell you that there was a photo of you going around in GL before. How would you like that feeling now BG? And I am serious about it. Did you ever feel about the girl's feelings before? Now that I have told you that someone did take a photo how does it feel when your own privacy etc has been put on the line?
Old 24-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BG, let me put it to you this way ok? I will say it nicely. You write tonnes of FRs. Now let us see how you feel when I tell you that there was a photo of you going around in GL before. How would you like that feeling now BG? And I am serious about it. Did you ever feel about the girl's feelings before? Now that I have told you that someone did take a photo how does it feel when your own privacy etc has been put on the line?
that is the kind of harassment that i think mentioned before.... and also why many do not contribute here anymore....

thanks for alerting me to it...

obviously i feel shitty that's why i don't come here any more... and hence... i guess it's time to bid adieu again...
Old 24-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is the kind of harassment that i think mentioned before.... and also why many do not contribute here anymore....

thanks for alerting me to it...

obviously i feel shitty that's why i don't come here any more... and hence... i guess it's time to bid adieu again...
Harassment my foot! I did not harass you. If I harass you, I would not say anything and let others do the talking BronzeGod. You still don't appreciate when others alert you. You just think you are a piece of work. Get off your high horse, you dork.
Old 24-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Not Activated

hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

nosies, and then there was a big bang. Not easy to be Thor.
Old 24-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Harassment my foot! I did not harass you. If I harass you, I would not say anything and let others do the talking BronzeGod. You still don't appreciate when others alert you. You just think you are a piece of work. Get off your high horse, you dork.
I am not referring to you.....

I am referring to other incidents by other people.... NOT YOU.

I said thank you to you for alerting me bro....

all the advice you given - a lot of it is good. my fault for not listening properly.... sorry. i guess time for me to just shut up...
Old 24-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Unless Sammyboyfor is being offered an irresistible amount to let go this forum, I doubt Sammyboyfor will retire as this is a relatively lucrative business venture for him ... And he will not do away with the rep points and power system which was established many years ago as this is a very unique, interesting & creative system which one doesn't see it in other forums. Besides the tonnes of info one could gather in this forum, the rep point system can be very additive, motivating (to many) and therefore spiral participation exponentially in this forum. As such, I believe this is one of the objectives of having this system ... Many years ago before samsters started the points exchange thread, the rep point was supposed to reflect how popular and proven you are in SBF ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post

If you can't control the noises, simply join in the fray so as to sustain your sanity ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you can't control the noises, simply join in the fray so as to sustain your sanity ...
Hehe first time i hear this theory haha hmm nope i go and listen to songs instead haha
Old 24-03-2016, 07:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:

it shows that u have so much potential to be the next moderator
Old 24-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
it shows that u have so much potential to be the next moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
finally see both of you being sweet in the same thread. ahhh...the serenity.

and korean stop dragging me in lah, i want to be quiet here.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:23 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
finally see both of you being sweet in the same thread. ahhh...the serenity.

and korean stop dragging me in lah, i want to be quiet here.
that proven again u r very suitable to be a moderator

boss sam pls consider really
Old 24-03-2016, 08:24 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
that proven again u r very suitable to be a moderator

boss sam pls consider really
im not going to answer u le
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1