The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2011, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Yes, the chicken rice in Thailand cannot make it la.... but their rice are real nice and fragrant,
and their chicken are much better..
Yes 100% agree. Thai hom mali or jasmine rice is very nice and fragrant. Have u eaten freshly harvested rice? The rice we buy in Singapore has been sitting in a quarantine warehouse for at least 3 months before it is released for sale. And Thai "chicken"... as the Cantonese say... Mo Tak Teng!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Usually wen r away for a long time, once back to sgp,i will head down to Boon Tong Kee straight from the airport. That time was in bkk for a mth wif tirak there, had the huay kwang chicken rice
Strange but for me I crave Malay nasi padang or briyani when I am there! And the Hway Kuang chix rice is it located at the side street together with a duck rice and char siew rice stall. Open air place with cartoon picture of 3 military men? The chix rice nice coz gap tilak gin duay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Where got other nice makan? Esp those cheap n good, roadside stalls also can...? Any suggesstion?
How strong your stomach? Cheap & nice means roadside stalls to me. There is popular Isaan restaurant at Intramara Soi 44, entrance abit hard to find but it's a Bht40 taxi ride away from Hway Kuang. Or else the cooked food stall at the end of Hway Kwang opposite the mini bus stop. It opens only at night til dawn. Can't miss it with bright lights and mobile toilet that's a tuk tuk! Btw kop kun kap for the beer!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Strange but for me I crave Malay nasi padang or briyani when I am there! And the Hway Kuang chix rice is it located at the side street together with a duck rice and char siew rice stall. Open air place with cartoon picture of 3 military men? The chix rice nice coz gap tilak gin duay!

How strong your stomach? Cheap & nice means roadside stalls to me. There is popular Isaan restaurant at Intramara Soi 44, entrance abit hard to find but it's a Bht40 taxi ride away from Hway Kuang. Or else the cooked food stall at the end of Hway Kwang opposite the mini bus stop. It opens only at night til dawn. Can't miss it with bright lights and mobile toilet that's a tuk tuk! Btw kop kun kap for the beer!
Theres only 1 place with chicken rice n duck rice, n then opposite the road got the chicken n bittergourd soup/noodle. I always have a bowl of that too.

Stomach is strong enuf la. I love those roast squid by the roadside esp after finish nana....haha. What goodstuff they sell at the Isaan restaurant?
Old 13-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes 100% agree. Thai hom mali or jasmine rice is very nice and fragrant.
Ya Jasmine rice here aroi.... Bought a packet of Jasmine rice for 250thb. 1 of the best but kena complaint, crazy to buy this expensive rice.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Strange but for me I crave Malay nasi padang or briyani when I am there!
During my resident at Bang Kuay, I'm sick of eating their thai food, thus there's this stall @ Nonthaburi Talad, selling nasi padang akin to our Sg version, their sambal goreng is wonderful bro, not to forget their satay and gravy!! Everyday about 6++ their stall can prepare to close, especially during Ramadan. It's one of good halal stall that I even ate!

Sometimes I requested, fried omelet with prawn onion and chili, fried chicken wing and sambal goreng to eat during dinner time. Can forget about their yellow chicken rice.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Status Report: Nov. 13

Still no floods in Sukhumvit, Ratchada-huayKwang and Suvarnabhumi Airport! Soi Cowboy, Nana and Thermae was pumping with lots of attractive girls so don't be afraid to visit due to possible flooding! No floods in tourists area period!

Going to Bukit Bintang and Genting for 6 nights.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya I always eat there too with a bowl of hot soup and syt mm eating beside. aroi na
Everything taste good with syt mm eating beside, aroi gwah when she feed you
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ultraone,

I eat there too but I always tell them not too much fat. Also, they have tasty Thai noodle dishes!

Watch out for the big bald guy!
Yup the thai noodle dishes aroi too and the khao kah moo taste good with the fat portion. Dun worry I wont get fat as after dinner I have plenty of exercise
Old 13-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Everything taste good with syt mm eating beside, aroi gwah when she feed you
No need she feed me, I feel shy.
Old 13-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
So this weekend is it safe to go BKK? Bros pls advise.
Old 13-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

Ikea at Bangna open already?
Old 13-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

robinllp,

Yes, it's safe to visit Bangkok! Soi Cowboy, Nana, Thermae and Soapys in Ratchada are happening! If you wear panties don't go, I don't want you to get wet!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
so mean u flocking to bkk from sg?
coming....but pending....call u once cfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
vaxvms,

Not yet, but soon we'll see lot more phuyings in the trade due to floods! So be nice and leave bigger tips!
i love supply more than demand
Old 14-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
During my resident at Bang Kuay, I'm sick of eating their thai food, thus there's this stall @ Nonthaburi Talad, selling nasi padang akin to our Sg version, their sambal goreng is wonderful bro, not to forget their satay and gravy!! Everyday about 6++ their stall can prepare to close, especially during Ramadan. It's one of good halal stall that I even ate!

Sometimes I requested, fried omelet with prawn onion and chili, fried chicken wing and sambal goreng to eat during dinner time. Can forget about their yellow chicken rice.
There are also quite a number of muslim food stalls in Ramkhamhaeng area, nearby to The Mall & Ramkhamhaeng Uni.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
When.?? Don't forget to call me too.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
I will lay the red carpet n 4 katoey to welcome u. U can have them for the whole trip, courtesy from yours truly, Naemlo. They will fetch u from the airport. Please print these photos to recognise them in the airport. Enjoy your trip!!!!!!!!

Old 14-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
robinllp,

Yes, it's safe to visit Bangkok! Soi Cowboy, Nana, Thermae and Soapys in Ratchada are happening! If you wear panties don't go, I don't want you to get wet!
Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1