The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 23-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 9
iluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to beholdiluvbreast is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!
cut TS some slack bro, he is going through a tough time, I believe he is already taking action.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
notrelated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!
If TS cannot come to this is a fuking sex forum for advice, then he should go look for his MP for help?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Beretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of lightBeretta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
With the marital rape law repealed, you will realise that there's no incentive in marriage. The marriage does not provide a sanctuary for a couple to indulge in the union.

You can slog like a dog and return home to a sexless marriage. Might as well not marry.
I agree with you.
Although I am only in my 20s.... I have vowed to remain a bachelor for the rest of my life.
What surprised me most when I made this declaration was that my mum and aunties fully supported me!
And sometimes they willingly take on the role of goalkeepers to block or stop any females from getting too close to me.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 12
squiggle is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersquiggle is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersquiggle is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersquiggle is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersquiggle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not all the women are like this but the society might make them to be like this. As a guy you are destined to be the one that always paying and giving money. Unless your gf/wife is rich.
Name: kk, Gender: Male, Location: Singapore, Pasir Ris, Age: 29 years old, Race/nationality: Singaporean, Chinese, Height/weight/body: 1.68m, 80kg, Marital Status: Single, Straight, Dick: 13cm long, 4cm, shaved, thick and straight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1