The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

hi bros,

i read today newspaper, and knew that government is going to claim back geylang lorong 3 and redevelop to HDB flats.......

may i know do any bro know how many years left for those brothel houses (red light district)??
Old 29-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

If i have huge money, i will prepared to open a legal gl brothel. Once gl reopen, many hungry man will flood the place.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
hi bros,

i read today newspaper, and knew that government is going to claim back geylang lorong 3 and redevelop to HDB flats.......

may i know do any bro know how many years left for those brothel houses (red light district)??
Those landed houses are Free-Hold properties (eg W02, W06, W17, W15, 2033, etc). Regret to say if our gov wanna acquire the land for national development, they could still do it and buy it from the owners at “certain market price”.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Those landed houses are Free-Hold properties (eg W02, W06, W17, W15, 2033, etc). Regret to say if our gov wanna acquire the land for national development, they could still do it and buy it from the owners at “certain market price”.
thanks bro max for your reply......so i guess geylang lorong 3 is leasehold property......that why after 60 years need to return to government......
Old 02-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
thanks bro max for your reply......so i guess geylang lorong 3 is leasehold property......that why after 60 years need to return to government......
3 NUS sex scandal in recent months... more to surface if Geylang still under lockdown
Old 07-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
INCREASE IN OUTRAGE OF MODESTY CASES

The number of outrage of modesty (OM) cases rose by 5 per cent to 837 in the first half of this year, up from 797 in the same period in 2018.

OM cases on the public transport system dipped by 9.8 per cent to 119, with OM cases on public buses and LRT/MRT trains decreasing by 20.6 per cent to 81.

The police attributed the drop in such cases to increased public awareness and vigilance, police patrols and the presence of advisories on buses and trains.

However, the amount of OM cases reported at bus interchanges and LRT/MRT stations jumped by 26.7 per cent to 38, up from 30 in the same period in 2018.

OM cases at shopping malls increased by 31.4 per cent to 67, up from 51 in the same period in 2018.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...cases-11856622
Old 08-12-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

3 bars & pubs in S'pore to reopen for 2 months from Dec. 8 under nightlife industry pilot

The pilot aims to establish the viability and robustness of the stringent safe
management measures (SMMs), and the ability of the nightlife industry
to comply with them before the government considers allowing
any further steps in the resumption of nightlife businesses.

Can forget about GL legal house opening anytime before CNY.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Any hope GL can open on 1.Jan?
Old 09-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Any hope GL can open on 1.Jan?
Unlikely i think they must monitor after Re open kara OK , if everything go fine than got hope 🌝🤔🌚😤

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 10-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
3 bars & pubs in S'pore to reopen for 2 months from Dec. 8 under nightlife industry pilot

The pilot aims to establish the viability and robustness of the stringent safe
management measures (SMMs), and the ability of the nightlife industry
to comply with them before the government considers allowing
any further steps in the resumption of nightlife businesses.

Can forget about GL legal house opening anytime before CNY.
If it opens after CNY 2022 we'll be lucky.

Quote:
Recorded music may be played but must not be louder than 60 decibels.
lol govt has data on virus spreading more when music is loud?
Old 11-12-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

As long as xiaojun can 回到我身边, I don't care if GL reopens.
Old 13-12-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

There could be hope for the reopening of GL after Monday conference!!
Old 14-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-5pm-on-monday

One step closer I guess
Old 14-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
Keep our fingers crossed
Old 14-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope so, but won't be surprised if it remains closed for the next few months. If want to find out if it will re-open soon, especially if PM's announcement is indeed about Phase 3 coming soon, perhaps this or next weekend can head down to GL to see if the houses are lighted up, etc. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1