The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
Ejaculation Problem

Hi to all OLD bird bros

Do you all experience difficulty in firing your load even thought the shaft is still hard after pumping for long time?

lets share the thoughts
Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
OilMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ejaculation Problem

Use to experience the difficulty in ejaculation after prolong intercourse.
When during 20-25 y/o, used to get scolded by massage lady for taking so long. Used to get worried about being unusual.
Now...wish I can experienced that again.
Bro,.. enjoy while you can. That experiences may not come back again.
Take advantage of the situation.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ejaculation Problem

Experience it once when doing with my gf. Was in all sorts of position for more than half an hour. My gf come a few times but I just can't unload. In the end was too tired to pump anymore and asked her to jerk for me. Even then, it took abt 15mins before I managed to shoot. The only conclusion is that I was just too tired that day.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Most common problem is u DIY too much when it comes to actual sex u cannot cum. So is this your problem u facing
Old 04-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

mayb yr body is up but not yr mind tats t Master controller

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hi to all OLD bird bros

Do you all experience difficulty in firing your load even thought the shaft is still hard after pumping for long time?

lets share the thoughts
it happens to me alot of times.
but definitely there will be ONE position which will make you cum instantly if its done correctly.

for me, its slow dogging. you may need to find it yourself...
Old 04-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

I am already in my 40s . . . Would like to share some past ‘result’ during different stages of my fuck history . . . haha . . Maybe some bro might have experience it . . wonder is it just me or ?

Shooting Range
- Record shot – During army days, 7x within 24 hrs ( during a chalet getaway with my ex.)
- Normally – 1 shot per 24 hours, at most twice on rare occasion. The above record was once a life time thingy (don’t think I will ever get to repeat that )

Range timing
-Rare occasion – within 2 min ( maybe 5 x thru out my past history ) . . haha
-Normally - 10 - 30min
-Longest record – ( when I was in my early 30s ) 1hrs 15mins. I was in Sanya, Hainan, China. Brought a slim Chinese ktv girl back to hotel room. I was able to sustain erection thru out, but no matter how hard I try to cum faster, I can’t. That session was really a marathon, swear my butt out. I was actually kinda feel pity for the girl, but to my surprise, she was so accommodating and also able to maintain wetness thru out. I was even joking with her that we run quite a distance: say only a 10cm penetration, in and out = 20cm x 60 stroke/ min x 60 mins = 720m. (yes, it was that fierce )

Scare
-When I was around 34, I had about 6 months where I can’t sustain an erection, KNNCCB, got me worried. During that period, wow piang scare me, too pie say to go doctor, my session with various diff girls ( even those I am familiar, regular with ), still end up having to take a break and restart my gun. After able half year, haha, the temp ‘ problem’ just went away.

you all have same problem boh ?
Old 04-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Good one lapalang, quite similar experience for me oso in my 40s. Most regrettable is cannot repeat the record breaking experience.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i am in my 20s now, i having pe problem. Always pump afew times come alr. So paiseh. But rest awhile, 2nd shot can last longer. Why ah?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
i am in my 20s now, i having pe problem. Always pump afew times come alr. So paiseh. But rest awhile, 2nd shot can last longer. Why ah?
you might wanna train the muscle contraction around your inner thigh. there is an equipment in gym which allows you to open and close your legs by using your inner thigh muscles.

another good training is to mix different pumping momentum, like long, slow strokes + fast, rapid strokes. this will train your penis muscles and the muscles contracting your cum to have higher endurance

i think online has a few instructions on this, by improvising a few simple gym exercises...
Old 05-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
da_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud of

sometimes its a mental issue, gotta control what your mind thinks
Old 05-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks to bros contribution

i had a mix of sex and DIY every now and then
just like an average joe, no sex than DIY, got sex then skip the DIY

judging from the feedback, i think i belong to the ageing category
where max is 1 shot per 24 hours,

any idea how to increase the number of shots per day?

lets keep this thread going

good day
Old 05-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
you might wanna train the muscle contraction around your inner thigh. there is an equipment in gym which allows you to open and close your legs by using your inner thigh muscles.

another good training is to mix different pumping momentum, like long, slow strokes + fast, rapid strokes. this will train your penis muscles and the muscles contracting your cum to have higher endurance

i think online has a few instructions on this, by improvising a few simple gym exercises...
Hey Bro, thanks for your recommendation. will go for a search on the web. hope i can find which exercise you are saying. thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sbregular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. Definitely. I am considering what "medicine" is useful at the moment to help.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 19
Earthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud ofEarthshaker has much to be proud of

Try not to eat medicine, never know whats the side effect. Like many bros here shared, it maybe alcohol effect.

Sometime its just ur mind ah.. a few times i have to help my girl so i can shoot faster, she was damm tired already so yea..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1