The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lotusrenoult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Armada Hotel at PJ

Hi to all Brothers here.

Was feeling horny the other night, thinking for a f**k but havent been into this kind of experience before. Forgive me Brothers, but I am new into this industry. The closest I been to is body massage with HJ.

After reading the previous thread on the location to the place inside Armada Hotel called Fitness S*******, I manage to locate it. Its on the 3rd floor and you have to access through Armada Hotel on the 2nd floor. It looks quite dodgy enough for this kind of place but. I took a peek through the door and saw few guys there - staff kut. Suddenly I lost the guts to enter, as this is the 1st time I look for commercial sex experience.

Being coward I guess, I took a U-turn and head back for dinner at SS2. After finished my dinner, I went to the nearby massage parlour - 1st floor beside Watson.

The receptionist is a PRC guy and the packages are Normal Body Massage - RM100, B2B - RM135, both for an hour. I choose B2B and was attended by a PRC. Above average look with saggy boobs. Guess too much B2B causes her boobs like this

Brothers, any tips and ideas on how to approach for commercial sex. Need your guys inputs.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
havingafun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Armada Hotel at PJ

You should try it on Sabon near Time Square.... Around RM 220... You can eat, spa, Fxxx and also can online & relax there... Very nice & siok...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1