The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Hence, before settling down to proper marriage, would it be better to talk first before committing?

The other formula is "I allocate $x dollars for your monthly use. Up to you how much to give back there" - would this not work?
This formula will work with Singaporean ladies, but surely not with vietnamese ladies. Vietnamese will prefer not to discuss about certain sensitive issues and the foreigner man should know what to do.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This I have to agree. Currently I'm reading a book on Vietnamese. Somewhere in the book mentioned, when the kid grows up, it is their turn to bring money back home.
Interesting... What is the book about? What is the title? I would like to read and understand more about viet culture.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I recently know a MALAY guy who have a VIET gf and he say that his viet gf is willing to convert to muslim and marry him.

Pardon my ignorant. But this is the 1st time i heard of a MALAY + VIET combination.

I wonder if there are muslim in VN and if viet gal understand malay culture and readily accept it?
Old 09-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
The other formula is "I allocate $x dollars for your monthly use. Up to you how much to give back there" - would this not work?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Vietnamese will prefer not to discuss about certain sensitive issues and the foreigner man should know what to do.
The other 2 formula is
1) to act blur and not talk about it since vietnamese prefer not to discuss
2) to act poor also...say will give if got xtra cash.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I recently know a MALAY guy who have a VIET gf and he say that his viet gf is willing to convert to muslim and marry him.
Pardon my ignorant. But this is the 1st time i heard of a MALAY + VIET combination. I wonder if there are muslim in VN and if viet gal understand malay culture and readily accept it?
There are actually a few mosque in HCM City. Personally, i have not met any vietnamese muslim yet, but i do know some indian muslim guys from india and pakistan who have married vietnamese gals and have also settled in HCM City.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hence, before settling down to proper marriage, would it be better to talk first before committing?

I think it is a very good idea. When money is coming out from their own pocket (in this case the money belongs to them), they will be more prudent with the spending as they feel the pinch.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
There are actually a few mosque in HCM City. Personally, i have not met any vietnamese muslim yet, but i do know some indian muslim guys from india and pakistan who have married vietnamese gals and have also settled in HCM City.
I do come across a viet match agency in spore matchmake viet muslim gal to muslim men, the agency is mr. cupid international at pearl centre.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
When u free?
Anytime bro, up to you.

Cheers
Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hm... Theres one Hindu temple near benh thanh market. A lot of local went there to pray... There is a big Hu Ye (Tiger) and Goddess of Mercy each on 1 side of temple entrance facing in....
Old 09-06-2007, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Interesting... What is the book about? What is the title? I would like to read and understand more about viet culture.
The book I reading now is not actually abt Viet culture but instead a real life story of a viet ger during recent Vietnam War. It somehow mentioned life of vietnamese before, during and after the war. I can feel it cos it is only a few decades ago and I'm seeing it now. The book is called "The girl in the picture" by Denise Chong.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I remember knowing a few JC WL several years ago, they made lots of money but lost even more in gambling with other Vietnamese WL here.
I think to be gambling so big is a bad habit...be it in SG or VN or anywhere else.

I did knew a VN gal for sometime...she has a kid....she is now back in VN. Pretty sad background, my heart goes out to her but my mind knew going into a real relationship will be very diffcult.

But the narration of the VN gal using chopsticks ash to blacken the lashes....I don koe...each time I think....my heart really really is sad
Old 10-06-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious79 View Post
But the narration of the VN gal using chopsticks ash to blacken the lashes....I don koe...each time I think....my heart really really is sad
In a developing country like Vietnam, there are plentiful of sad stories. Main thing is we shouldn't allow the Vn WL to make use of our sympathy to make more money for themselves. Those who work, no matter WL or normal work, deserves to be rewarded with money, but those that do not work due to laziness, shouldn't be rewarded with money also due to sympathy.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Finally can see bro SV hv actively involved in this thread again, but bro S_G r MIA.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In a developing country like Vietnam, there are plentiful of sad stories.
If i not wrong there is one tv program doing charity for those needed help. They will filmed the household members daily activities and then end of it is a screen showing name, place, amount of donation and total amount clooected. One rep will hand a envelop of money over to the head of family.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
curious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Those who work, no matter WL or normal work, deserves to be rewarded with money, but those that do not work due to laziness, shouldn't be rewarded with money also due to sympathy.
I agree with you on this this Bro, WL or normal work. No doubt WL is not a "dream job", but I would think at times this is hard not to choose, given the circumstances they gals are in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1