The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kraken72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

It’s Saturday, my last night here in Sin town, although we were both pretty tired, both my friend and I have decided to cheong again, as it is our last night, so, we have decided to pay Nataree a visit this time round. But as our meeting end late and it has started raining, we pop across the street to Copa Cabana instead…

Reached there around 10pm+…there wasn’t much “fish” in the tank….was hoping to see either Jen or Phy there, but nope, both were not working tonight...so, spoke to “Boy” again for a recommendation, my friend wanted someone whom he can communicate with, as he had a great time with his last one. Was recommended a real looker, Irene. (forgot her tag number)

He took her up, found out she is from Chang Mai and can speak proper English and Chinese, have been and is still popping over to Singapore/Geylang every now and then. Incidentally, she is coming over to Singapore next week to celebrate her birthday with her “girl friend”. Very friendly and chatty and even suggested either an orgy of 3n3 or a 3some with my friend…I was thrilled, but my friend was not into such games…party pooper…

That got my lust shot up, started to feel kinky, so I asked Boy for someone who can do the unusual, such as arse f**king…(I’ve neber tried this before) she recommended me one, but she was kind of plumb so I asked for another one, shit, according to her, those who does it are not working tonight, I thought to myself, what the hell, and went for her…

As usual, made payment and headed for the room. Mine was pretty playful, always squeezing my tits, bum and didi, as we walked to our room…once in the room, it’s the usual SOP, we TCSS and raba raba a while, but she will not permit open mouth kissing…didn’t really mind as she was pretty accommodating throughout the raba session….through the TCSS, found out that she is also from Chang Mai, and she was on leave, last week, and was only back on the job for two days, she has this cute, shy, smile on her cheerful face…very stimulating….

When we hit the tube, she skill was pretty SOP, only thing worth noting was the way she cleans my didi…used 3 different types of lotion and the way she used her hands to clean it was very sensual, nearly shot out there and then….she told me not to!...so tarik back and tahan…was kind of disappointed, didn’t get a BBBJ, but I guess the HJ makes up for it….

When my bath was over, she would get out of the tube with me and dry me up, talk about service!...when I’m dry and proper, she heads back into the tube to finish herself off…As I was lying on the bed looking at her washing herself, noticed that she is pretty conscious over cleanliness of the groin…saw her cleaning her pussy 3 times, for over 2-3 minutes….

When she was done, she dried herself and headed towards me. She didn’t waste anytime and started to play with my tits and didi, put on the cap and gave me a BJ for a while…all the while I was fingering her pussy and arse…she was very dry….and her arse seems to be inverted….she started to ride me, but tired out after a couple of minutes and initiated me to do her missionary, I complied…did her a while and decided to go down on her instead, she didn’t mind…ate her till she lost control and started to buckle violently under me….knew that she came…so I started to F**k her again….tried 3 different style before I came…lied onto of her for a while and she asked me to shower again…

After the shower, told her to lie beside me and started to TCSS, all this while she was caressing my body and playing with my didi…during the TCSS, found out that she stays with her family here in BKK, and they are aware of her occupation…as she was arose my didi to an attention again, I asked if I could do her arse, to my surprise, she said no, politely that is…she asked me if I like it, told her that I’ve never tried it and was hoping to get some with her, she simply smiled with that unique smile and said no again…I query and persuade her further and found that she has never done it before and is kind of scared of it….thus I let it pass….and proceed to f**k her again, started off in missionary and ended up in doggy style…with my disappointment of not getting the arse action, I simply conldn’t focus…after several minutes, I gave up and laid on the bed…she asked me why I cannot come as my didi was still strong and standing, told her I was tired….with that she removed the condom and started to HJ me….all the while sucking on my tits…it was pleasurable but my didi was pretty dry, thus it was hurting…before I could tell her, the phone rang…she answered the call and asked me to shower again…

Didn’t want to complicate things, so I complied…again, she dried me off after the shower and then she shower herself…I dressed up and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her as she dry and dress herself…didn’t tip her, as I felt she was still pretty inexperience and I felt cheated at the same time of not getting and arse action….as we walked out of the room to the recap, she was friendly and playful all the way….

At the recap, has intended to tell the mamasan off for lying to me, but didn’t get to see her…thus that ended my last day in BKK…

My friend, told me that Irene was superb, and found out that some of the “fish” actually stays in Watana Mansion, as they work. (both Poseidon and Copa Cabana) she even offered herself to my friend for the night, but my friend refused…she even gave her contact to my friend even before he could ask for it…but KNN he drop the piece of paper…at the airport (he suspect…and is still searching for it in his pouch/wallet/suitcase)

Name: Nut
Tag No: 170
GFT: playful, and always having the cute, shy smile…very stimulating…
BJ: good 6/10 (but shot time only)
FJ: 7/10 (for her griping power)
Damage: $2000B
Overall Exp: 7/10 (comparing between Phy and her)
RTW: nope…unless she has improved…she really got a unique smile….
Old 10-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros have FR or recomendations for MPs in new petchburi? like zodiac, riveria or bangkok cozy? pls share.me thinking of try them out.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Any bros have FR or recomendations for MPs in new petchburi? like zodiac, riveria or bangkok cozy? pls share.me thinking of try them out.
Yo Bro Bruce Lee
U going to BKK liao isit? When?
Old 11-06-2005, 06:29 PM
thunder-bird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where is this
V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

I cannot find it on those Thai tourist map...

Is it near rachada, the Grand Hotel Bangkok????

Any thai name card I can print?

Will they entertain chinese, who don't speak thai...

Old 11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder-bird
Hi there,

V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

It is at Ladprao, not in Rathada. I dunno how to give u direction.... but definitely difficult to find if u have not been there. This MP is not by the main road. I went there b4, it will entertain chinese.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:36 PM
thunder-bird

appreciate your reply...

btw, is this place near any prominent building.. or hotels... may be that will be a good start...

cause me going there next week and would like to check it out...
Old 11-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
appreciate your reply...

btw, is this place near any prominent building.. or hotels... may be that will be a good start...

No prominent building or hotel. Y not u try those in ratchada or petchaburi first. Once u get to know some of the bros in BKK then kindly request them to bring u there.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:45 PM
thunder-bird

ok... thanks bro for your help...

Old 12-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Yo Bro Bruce Lee
U going to BKK liao isit? When?

Yah man! boss just told me to plan for my bkk trip in last week of june. woop pee!
Old 12-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Yah man! boss just told me to plan for my bkk trip in last week of june. woop pee!

So we will be meeting each other again in BKK?? Let's go n try G's ger.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi there,

V2 Night Entertainment
203/6-15 Chokchai 4,
Ladprao, Bangkapi

bro, It is at Ladprao Soi 55. You will pass by the Chok Chai 4 market on the main road. If you go by car, there is one small lane for you to turn and then you will see a big open space car park. If i recalled. should be Soi 55 (2)

Anyway, you can't see V2 from the main road. The best is to go to ladprao soi 55. then walk in. The papasan can speak english. The girl there can't speak english.

Hope this help.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
appreciate your reply...

bro, you are going next week. cos i will be there on 28th Jun. other bros will be there during the same time are mr.romance, thai75food, kurupa, A*** (non-samster).

Cheers !!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
So we will be meeting each other again in BKK?? Let's go n try G's ger.
Hey bro naemlo, u going on 24/6 BKK. u don't miss your best kaki mr.romance har? how can? kekeke.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
bro, you are going next week. cos i will be there on 28th Jun. other bros will be there during the same time are mr.romance, thai75food, kurupa, A*** (non-samster).

Cheers !!!!

U go with Romance not sian meh???
Old 12-06-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U go with Romance not sian meh???
Of course sian lah...pai poseidon...pai Rao2. Hope bro chanchwee can go around that time too. I miss the karaoke session in mei hua KTV. kekekeke...

I miss the girl in Baccara too....haizzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1