The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbkhor View Post
Yes, I am one of the kakis. Gals in Hainan not bad, quite young and sweet, plan to grab a gal from there tomorrow.
sorry Hainan is the shop name? There used to be 1 shop call Harbin, is it still there?
Old 29-09-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbkhor View Post
Yes, I am one of the kakis. Gals in Hainan not bad, quite young and sweet, plan to grab a gal from there tomorrow.
No wonder nowadays all I hear in Penang is:

A) Many Dolls unable to concentrate during work
B) Many Dolls went home and doesnt want to come back
C) Some Dolls contemplating suicide
D) Many KTVs has lesser business

Now I know the reason why.. kekekekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
No wonder nowadays all I hear in Penang is:

A) Many Dolls unable to concentrate during work
B) Many Dolls went home and doesnt want to come back
C) Some Dolls contemplating suicide
D) Many KTVs has lesser business

Now I know the reason why.. kekekekeke
You are one of the biggest culprit!

How? we go Betong and see why? I bring your cipet friend along......
Old 29-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Taikor etc, you super good!! just back from north and planning up again. I am planning a trip up in Oct, mayybe this trip will extend a night in Betong
Old 29-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Song View Post
Taikor etc, you super good!! just back from north and planning up again. I am planning a trip up in Oct, mayybe this trip will extend a night in Betong
chun bo.....
Old 29-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Sad to say.. I already Amitabha within driving distance from Penang

Bring my cipet friend to Yangon la.... kekekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
FRSGP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bro's,
Going to be my first visit to Betong. Read this threads and gotton most of the joints and prices information, however need some advice to transportation bcoz the transportation information was quite back dated.

How to get to Betong from Ipoh Airport by taxi. And how do I get back to Ipoh airport from Betong. And what will be the cost like.

Appreciate.
Old 29-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u hv time to go slow, take bus fm ipoh station northward to baling or grik.
Fm there, tell bus driver n he will tell u whr to get offf.

For hotel, try stay near the market for ammenities.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Guess one of my main problem is that i don't ready speak and understand much of malay. To make thing easy, book a taxi from airport and go direct. Need chongee info if taxi service is available.
Old 25-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Spent a few night in this town, thought of contributing some update to keep the thread going.

Getting There:
Arrived Penang airport. Met up with our pre-arranged driver and headed toward Betong. Travelling time was around 2hr 45mins. Dropped off at Malaysia immigration point as the driver was not prepared to drive us through [paid RM350 and this is what we get]. After immigration, a bit lost as Thai immigration was not in sight [our first visit to the place]. Decided to walk along the one and only road ahead of us. Distance between the two immigration was about 400 meters apart. It wasn't visible to each other because it was blocked by a bend. Along the way, there were motorcyclist offer to take us into Betong charging at RM20 but we declined knowing that we can get a taxi car at the same cost at Thai immigration point (thanks to this thread). Clearing Thai immigration were smooth and we didn't paid the 2 dollar levy (not aware of this).

Generally in Betong, present of military occasionally seen at some part of the street but nothing to be alarm. Nothing unusual and I felt it's still a safe place to visit.

Accommodation:
Stayed at Grand Mandarin Betong Hotel. Consider the best hotel. Room is clean, specious, good shower pressure and good city view. Swimming pool was well maintained. Great location. Good breakfast spread but wonder how often they changed the menu. No complaint against the price we paid. Most hotel within city are just stone away from each other and concentrated within so I guess choosing a comfortable one should be the main consideration of your choice.

Main Point:
I wouldn't want to mention much on the bedroom action but would like to share on the sources for getting your room mate. During my stay, I visited three source for working girls.
1.Disco (O Yes and Hollywood). Mainly dancer, looks and figure stand as 7/10 but mostly puying. Asking price at RM500. Common stuff, waitress will pester you to buy necklace for dancer (cost at RM10 per piece).

2.PRC at KTV. Lake View Hotel. Not much choices. Saw a few “mei mei” but from “mamasun” there are about 20 mei mei in total. Asking price RM350. If you are in CP or ZH, you wouldn't laid at eye on these girls. My rating: 5/10.

3.OKT Farm. Visited one area which house about 7 to 8 OKT farm centrally located. Mainly puying and with good range for selection, Price ranging from RM250 to RM350. Worth the visit cause these girls are better behave and some are not bad looking.

4.KTV along street of Betong. Did not visit.

Travelling within Betong City:

“Tuk Tuk” are readily available to take you around city at RM2 per person.

For though who are not driving and like to travel out town to visit place of interest, there a travel agent situated near Clock Tower that provide Mini Van booking.(8 to 10 pax) between RM120 to RM150, but need to make one day advance booking. This travel agent also provide transportation arrangement from Penang airport to Betong directly (to and fro).

Getting Out:

Most hotel provide taxi call service to bring you across till Malaysia immigration point chargeable at RM25. Once you alight at the Thai immigration point, taxi driver will wait for your return and ferry you to Malaysia immigration point.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=FRSGP;7519494Most hotel provide taxi call service to bring you across till Malaysia immigration point chargeable at RM25. Once you alight at the Thai immigration point, taxi driver will wait for your return and ferry you to Malaysia immigration point.[/QUOTE]
=======
can they be trusted? what if they run away and don't wait for u since u already pay them?
Old 10-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

These driver looks like ordinary ppl making a honest living. I wasn't worries about that. After all, U paid them after alighting at Malaysia Immigration.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
domta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Do they hav routine health chck for gals ? dis gals r safe in healthwise? 'cus i read that the rejected and infected gals from major city like Bangkok,will come here. is it?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GorgeousJon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSGP View Post
1.Disco (O Yes and Hollywood). Mainly dancer, looks and figure stand as 7/10 but mostly puying. Asking price at RM500. Common stuff, waitress will pester you to buy necklace for dancer (cost at RM10 per piece).

2.PRC at KTV. Lake View Hotel. Not much choices. Saw a few “mei mei” but from “mamasun” there are about 20 mei mei in total. Asking price RM350. If you are in CP or ZH, you wouldn't laid at eye on these girls. My rating: 5/10.

3.OKT Farm. Visited one area which house about 7 to 8 OKT farm centrally located. Mainly puying and with good range for selection, Price ranging from RM250 to RM350. Worth the visit cause these girls are better behave and some are not bad looking.

4.KTV along street of Betong. Did not visit.
Hey buddy, for the main point #3 - OKT Farm you mentioned, the one area which house about 7 to 8 OKT farm (centrally located) is exactly where? Any landmarks? How can I get there?
Old 08-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgeousJon View Post
Hey buddy, for the main point #3 - OKT Farm you mentioned, the one area which house about 7 to 8 OKT farm (centrally located) is exactly where? Any landmarks? How can I get there?
Bro you have to go through the mongkolit Tunnel which all the road you just keep to your right after the tunnel and go up to the hill you will see the farm.

Last edited by akabane; 08-01-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1