The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Went thai legend few times before. Nothing to shout about there. Not legit juagen for sure. The Spring massage in Sukuvimvit is by far the best i tried. After massage, really feel different around the lower body area but its painful during the session. Your first shot after that might choke the girl hahaha
Haha I can't think of other place that has thai girls who look half decent who will rub your balls liao.

Sian thing is always when i go, hard to choose young chio girl cause they always assign someone who looks like they just came down the mountain in Chiang Mai.

Then when I finish massage, at the reception will see other customer get chio girl it's like WTF haha.
Old 24-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Best way to enjoy any Thai club is to just go and enjoy the drinking and eye candy part, infatuation and investment in boy girl relationship with those ladies should be the last thing in your mind.
Old 25-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Best way to enjoy any Thai club is to just go and enjoy the drinking and eye candy part, infatuation and investment in boy girl relationship with those ladies should be the last thing in your mind.
I'm taking a break from TDs liao.

This morning got new LINE contact add me, it's her again. So talk awhile. I told her that her actions showed that she was taking me for granted and she apologized saying it was her last night she wanted to drink a bit but ended up drinking alot with her friends.

Asked me to forgive her and visit her in Chiang Rai.

Then at midnight sent me picture of her at club with friends.

Went to find an syt at cat50 shop for bubble bath to erase her from my memory.

It's amazing what the tight cute ass of a 22yr old can do for your mood.
Old 25-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

This morning got new LINE contact add me, it's her again. So talk awhile. I told her that her actions showed that she was taking me for granted and she apologized saying it was her last night she wanted to drink a bit but ended up drinking alot with her friends.

You should plan a trip to bkk instead and enjoy the food massage and Agogo etc
Old 25-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It's clear that she is remorseful of her actions. For her to go through the trouble of creating another Line account to message you without getting anything back in return is evident.

As mentioned earlier, these girls last night in SG is havoc one. Their attention would be pulled in all directions (friends, customers etc) and what they want often (i) to have a good time (ii) earn $$$. She probably did not realize how angry you would be. As a fellow bro, I would be very disappointed as well based on those actions but the reality is that we are just one of her many whereas we treat them as the one and only.

Not that it matters anyway unless she makes her way back to Singapore. Going up to Thailand to find her is in my view a waste of time and money. Location is everything and maintaining any sort of effort into a LDR with a WL is bound to end up in disappointment. Seems like you already found a worthy distraction anyway
Old 25-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:

Sometimes these TD Thai girls really suck, in both ways if you know what I mean..haha.

That's why best just enjoy the booze and atmosphere, anything else just take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Just for laughs 😂😂
Have a good day guys!

Old 26-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Just a thought, thinking of starting a new thread in the SBF picture exchange thread, displaying pictures from social media of girls we met from TD, massage, KTV, cat50 basically all sorts of working girls, haha what you guys think?
Old 27-09-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just a thought, thinking of starting a new thread in the SBF picture exchange thread, displaying pictures from social media of girls we met from TD, massage, KTV, cat50 basically all sorts of working girls, haha what you guys think?
Bro we can use this thread. Make this more lively instead of splitting into too many threads. Anything Thai is good here
Old 27-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Careful of taking photos in clubs... normally best not do..

Esp so called TD girls are also considered illegal working

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-09-2019, 09:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just for laughs 😂😂
Have a good day guys!

This is classic!!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Careful of taking photos in clubs... normally best not do..

Esp so called TD girls are also considered illegal working
haha i'm not good at taking photo, was thinking more of reposting photos from the girls' social media account here to share with bros.

their own photos all meitu xiuxiu until sibei chio one liao.

just to show that there is a more human side to these girls than the typical money grubbers we have in our mind. they are just like you and i. to them work is work, it's tiring always need to display GFE to customer for flowers for u to RTF.

alot of us think the GFE they show is real love then get hurt when it stops (like me recently ) but actually it's also like how we smile and nod head in front of our boss/clients at work, but behind we curse & swear.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha i'm not good at taking photo, was thinking more of reposting photos from the girls' social media account here to share with bros.

their own photos all meitu xiuxiu until sibei chio one liao.

just to show that there is a more human side to these girls than the typical money grubbers we have in our mind. they are just like you and i. to them work is work, it's tiring always need to display GFE to customer for flowers for u to RTF.

alot of us think the GFE they show is real love then get hurt when it stops (like me recently ) but actually it's also like how we smile and nod head in front of our boss/clients at work, but behind we curse & swear.
Maybe can post their photos but not mention where they work or ehat they working as to protect the places and themselves?
Old 27-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
Jdingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow didn't know you can find a thread like this here! Naise!

Have been chionging since Hollywood days (not very old la hor), and last parked myself at C9. extremely sad it's closed down alrdy since many good memories were created there.

There's D9 and T10 of course but such zhangs just doesn't have the same magic despite you know, same group.. (more like for the $$$ nia) so am currently loitering around Peaches, though not as frequent as last.

Maybe time to retire? LOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL126 View Post
Club One Min is also TD. But hor.... the crowd is very young. All the YP are there. My friend last week go there and saw 4 fights broke out in 1 night. Hearing this then I don't like already. I want to chill, relax and chat with girls. I don't want to have to worry if I talking to some YP's girl or I hang 50 you hang 100 that kind.
I was there for the first time 2 weeks ago and was totally stunned by the number of working girls(or lack of) and the huge amount of YPs in the club.

It was fking surreal, like.. a TD training ground for YPs?? Never order anything and left immediately head st down to Peaches.

Till now I recall it, it's so.. lol don't know how to say . ok la one man's meat is another's poison i guess.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Saturday night again, who drinking tonight at the clubs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1