The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

To the bros who PM me asking about Xiaoqian, sorry I can't share much from now on.

Apparently her regulars told her someone wrote about her in sbf and she was grumbling to me about it earlier. Luckily she never suspect me as the one who wrote. She suspected someone and seems quite sure he is the one who posted. So I will be more careful with what I share to prevent myself being exposed.

To those bros I've shared with previously, please keep those information to yourself. Please don't share/spread the pictures of her which I've shared with you. If she know of or see those pics, she will know it's me.

Last edited by Madpig; 18-02-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Yaoyao I think the hottest there.. who else a fan of hers? Michelle is it the older looking one?
yao yao is the one in the same shop with michelle?
Old 18-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
To the bros who PM me asking about Xiaoqian, sorry I can't share much from now on.

To those bros I've shared with previously, please keep those information to yourself. Please don't share/spread the pictures of her which I've shared with you. If she know of or see those pics, she will know it's me.
seen her pics you sent days back, basically are normal everyday pics of her having a meal, judging from the background settings, nothing nude or sexual. even if she found out bout it, doubt she will be upset.

Last edited by sponge05; 18-02-2020 at 10:50 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
yao yao is the one in the same shop with michelle?
Yes sir.. always in high heels and super classy feel. The sight of her with nothing on except those high heels...omg.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
seen her pics you sent days back, basically are normal everyday pics of her having a meal, judging from the background settings, nothing nude or sexual. even if she found out bout it, doubt she will be upset.
I secretly snipe those pictures of Xiaoqian without her knowledge during our date. If she saw those pictures, sure will know it's me who shared it.

Got to be careful as she has few guys updating her on what is written and shared here. I don't want to get into her bad books, still want to enjoy her company both on the bed and outside of her work.

Last edited by Madpig; 19-02-2020 at 09:07 PM.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to find yaoyao and michelle?
Old 20-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I secretly snipe those pictures of Xiaoqian without her knowledge during our date. If she saw those pictures, sure will know it's me who shared it.

Got to be careful as she has few guys updating her on what is written and shared here. I don't want to get into her bad books, still want to enjoy her company both on the bed and outside of her work.
Power la bro 👍.

Manage to ask her our. I also tried but failed. Lol

Ya a lot of people updating her on the thread now. I pretend I don’t have account.
Old 20-02-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

What xq working HR like
Old 20-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Had a good session with XQ yesterday. I think so far the best i ever had in Parklane including Candy for those who know.

While not truly excelling in any particular area but she is very good in most areas be it (looks, body, attitude) and even the massage was good. Definitely highly recommended in parklane and expect/hope to RTF soon.

Last edited by too_hot; 20-02-2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro, just to check XQ is at lvl3 near the toilets is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a good session with XQ yesterday. I think so far the best i ever had in Parklane including Candy for those who know.

While not truly excelling in any particular area but very good in most areas even the massage was good. Definitely recommended in parklane and expect to RTF soon.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Power la bro ��.

Manage to ask her our. I also tried but failed. Lol

Ya a lot of people updating her on the thread now. I pretend I don’t have account.
I'm very sure I'm not the only one she went out with.

During our meetup recently, she told me about how she got a few guys actively checking this thread and updating her what is posted day & night. Knowing that, I stop sharing her pictures. Don't want her guys to get the pictures and show it to her, then I sure get it big time from her for sharing it. She suspected one of her customers as the one who started posting about seeing her last week and is very certain about it, so I'm safe.

Last edited by Madpig; 20-02-2020 at 03:26 PM.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
What xq working HR like
I always go after work so not sure what time Xiaoqian starts work. She ends work 8plus at night, will stay later if there are bookings.
Old 20-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
Hey bro, just to check XQ is at lvl3 near the toilets is it?
Yes, second from toilet as mentioned in earlier post....
Old 20-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always go after work so not sure what time Xiaoqian starts work. She ends work 8plus at night, will stay later if there are bookings.
If I can remember correctly, 12pm to 8pm, Mon to Sat. Sun not working.......If I remember correctly

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 20-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Very rare for one of the level 2 shops to be opened.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread